SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Angelz Inc.

sideswipe

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm fine with it !!! yet to see the new revamp of the mcd... used to chill @ KFC instead of mac cuz of free flow drink and parking spaces... haha lolx

KKFC cannot fight with Mac liao in terms of comfort and ambience. Mac wins hands down. If free flow of drinks is what you are after, then can stick with KKFC... :angel:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

I DONT WANT TO TAKE TAXI AGAIN WITH STUPID HELMET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry:

Next time, wear the helmet inside the taxi. People who see confirm will know that you are an avid F1 supporter... :thumb: :cheeky:

:cheeky: im positive the mac they talkin bout is d one located in singapore, kallang.. in case get lost, better call sumone jz to be safe..

n endi, im ok wif dat place too.. will probably bring laptop den can surf.. but muz secure a place wer is comfy and have powerpoint nearby.. hehe.. :angel:

.:: ellusivelady ::. (",)

will probably bring laptop den can surf.. but muz secure a place wer is comfy and have powerpoint nearby.. hehe.. :angel:

You mean electrical outlet or power socket? Cos powerpoint is already a software inside your laptop... :angel:

Alright guys...i c you guys der...wont be able to stay long though...anyway,to those early bird will receive something from me...so dont be late....made in taiwan....nothing big or expensive but for those who when der before should be able to know what it is...Clue:what do taiwan riders bring along with em before riding???Guess???So to know the ans...Be der early cos only ten are given away...Pls if anyone dont lik it or rather disappointed pls either give it to the other member of angelz or return back to me alright...Cheers...

hahakz.. :lol: okay teacher.. den mayb i rephrase in 'market language' that is power point.. meaning a point where power can be obtained.. hehe.. ok, im shooting crab..

nwaez, wah endi.. lyke lucky draw sia.. first come first served.. a good marketing skill to lure in d late birds.. hehe.. uhm.. wat sia taiwan riders bring before riding.. keys & helmet? :cheeky:

i guess its a mask. i just came back from taiwan and i keep seeing them wear these mask to protect their lungs from pollution. oh i'm new here btw. this place sounds fun. mind if i join in here? (:

no sacrifice, no victory - transformers

hi guys i am afraid i wont be joining you guys this fri.

i guess its a mask. i just came back from taiwan and i keep seeing them wear these mask to protect their lungs from pollution. oh i'm new here btw. this place sounds fun. mind if i join in here? (:

sure why not

http://www.dcc.uchile.cl/~cpetit/penaflor/images/Taz-bom2.jpg

Bro(cody)...the reason for me to come is to get updates from u bout the thailand trip but since u cant make it,i wont be joining too,i have plans with lyn actually...i c u angelz next fri den...alright...cheers...

Bro(cody)...the reason for me to come is to get updates from u bout the thailand trip but since u cant make it,i wont be joining too,i have plans with lyn actually...i c u angelz next fri den...alright...cheers...

then why dont u just meet me under my blk , i am at hm all day today . . if that the only reason , why ur coming this fri .

then why dont u just meet me under my blk , i am at hm all day today . . if that the only reason , why ur coming this fri .

Wait...pls...i guess its ok....pull me out from the hatyai trip thanks...i may have been having off til 19th but tat doesnt mean i have nothing to do at home/work cos i have lot of s.h.i.t to clear...so pls...i dont mean to start this but i jus cant accept ur comment...just becoz u r at home today i have to acccomodate to u!

uhm.. can i have a raise of hands pls who may be comin down this friday? kindly make yourself available cause i tink it's been ages since i last met ya all.. i realy wishes to go mac kallang.. :cheeky:

uhm.. chanjcv,kindly join if u dun mind.. :angel: im pretty sure an addition to the group will liven tings up a bit..

Wait...pls...i guess its ok....pull me out from the hatyai trip thanks...i may have been having off til 19th but tat doesnt mean i have nothing to do at home/work cos i have lot of s.h.i.t to clear...so pls...i dont mean to start this but i jus cant accept ur comment...just becoz u r at home today i have to acccomodate to u!

so i must accept urs , who u think u are , that means we have to accomodate to you , i leave a stone throw away from you , if u cant make it today u can ask when i am free next , not like that , everytime u have ur mood swing , i have to accomodate to you . U want pull out from the trip , so be it . u want to throw ur tantrum be a kid be it . whatever problem u have dont bring it here . cos i am not like the others , i dont keep quiet . i tell u straight to ur face and i wont hold back anything .

Taik punya pasal pun mau gaduh, pergi cuci hilanglah... :nono:

Just a thought..Maybe you guys could talk bout it thru the phone instead? I don't think it will take long..Its a win-win situation IMO..:cheeky:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

Neverending story.

Oh hey endi havent seen u in a long time hahah welcome back hope you enjoyed your "trip" LOL bet it was shitty. With the training and stuff

Jun 06 - Aug 06: Honda Phantom TA200 FV13**Y

Aug 06 - Oct 07: Yamaha RXZ FR41**U

Oct 07 - Nov 09: Honda CB400 Spec 3 FBC10**B

Nov 09 - Mar 11: Suzuki GSR400 FBC73**C

Mar 11 - Apr 11: Piaggio X9 Evo FX 42**U

Mar 11 - Jan 14: Honda Silverwing 400 FBC 53**J

Dec 13 - May 14: Toyota Wish SJU 48**L

May 14 - Jul 15: Maxsym 400i FBJ 36**G

Aug 15 - Current: Honda Silverwing SW-T400 FBG 29**R

so i must accept urs , who u think u are , that means we have to accomodate to you , i leave a stone throw away from you , if u cant make it today u can ask when i am free next , not like that , everytime u have ur mood swing , i have to accomodate to you . U want pull out from the trip , so be it . u want to throw ur tantrum be a kid be it . whatever problem u have dont bring it here . cos i am not like the others , i dont keep quiet . i tell u straight to ur face and i wont hold back anything .

Hey guys, i have been missing all of you for almost 3 months now. I really would like to see all my buddies again.

I spent $50 over dollars back and fro from home to jurong corp and back home last friday. I tot i could tag along for any riding the guys were going. i should be disappointed. no want to tumpang me. and then no one showed. but hey it happens and im not mad at all.

So lets stop the arguing and show some love.

Taik punya pasal pun mau gaduh,... :nono:

second time you use this quote:cheeky: ...your getting good at it...:faint:

ANGELZ INC for info click on arrow^

http://extreme-art.nl/images/SKULL-ON-FIRE2.gif

Excuse me...its not about mood swing and its not bout any other things...i believe everyone has commitment and i'm trying my best to make it this fri as i'm sincerely wish to get updates from u cos i cant make it on sun s u have planned...actually i'm tinking for u so that u can tell us watever needed this fri so that u dont have to make anymore arrangement s it will be troubling u...well if THAT KIDS' TINKING...Hmmm...WELL!!!!!!

Bro Endi & Bro Sideswipe, do settle your differences either via PM or HP. Small matter, please do not blow it out of proportion. No point making mountains out of molehills. Talk amicably and I'm sure this itsy bitsy teenie weenie tiff can be settled fast... :thumb:

Neverending story.

Oh hey endi havent seen u in a long time hahah welcome back hope you enjoyed your "trip" LOL bet it was shitty. With the training and stuff

kamal thanks for welcoming endi back....

ANGELZ INC for info click on arrow^

http://extreme-art.nl/images/SKULL-ON-FIRE2.gif

Excuse me...its not about mood swing and its not bout any other things...i believe everyone has commitment and i'm trying my best to make it this fri as i'm sincerely wish to get updates from u cos i cant make it on sun s u have planned...actually i'm tinking for u so that u can tell us watever needed this fri so that u dont have to make anymore arrangement s it will be troubling u...well if THAT KIDS' TINKING...Hmmm...WELL!!!!!!

endi pls think before u say , i merely ask u to meet me, if for the only reason why u coming down this fri , as i cant make it . if u cant so be it , why do u need to post that take me out from the hatyai trip , and i have my work and house issue to settle , i never ask for that info . so who is accomodating to who , u cant make it so be it , there is always other days , for the rest of the guys they already know whats the idea like for the hatyai , trip. yes u are acting like one , throwing ur tantrum . I did not say like endi , u must meet me today or not going to tell you anything . Bro pls la go read ur post first .

endi pls think before u say , i merely ask u to meet me, if for the only reason why u coming down this fri , as i cant make it . if u cant so be it , why do u need to post that take me out from the hatyai trip , and i have my work and house issue to settle , i never ask for that info . so who is accomodating to who , u cant make it so be it , there is always other days , for the rest of the guys they already know whats the idea like for the hatyai , trip. yes u are acting like one , throwing ur tantrum . I did not say like endi , u must meet me today or not going to tell you anything . Bro pls la go read ur post first .

YOU WIN!!!:thumb: