SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

City Harvest Church

RayNg

Friend whu USED to go there "claims" that they tax churchgoers salaries. wonder how true? :confused:

but one think i know there are desperate till to find students to join them, even since when i was Sec1, i still see the same thing happening today.

http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_561317858m.jpghttp://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_406319657m.jpg

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

** signature editted. unauthorised advertising **

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Tyrian@Mar 2 2005, 03:44 PM

sometimes i really can't stand those church ppl going for service on sunday parking their vehicle on a 2 lane road blocking off 1 lane and leaving us, (the pedestrians, public transport commuters and other road users, with only 1 lane..

that's juz plain selfish.. :nono:

even my parents go temple pray oso take public transport..

I agree with you

Guess which word had this meaning.

1. Any code or set of principles containing different provisions for one group of people than for another, esp. an unwritten code of sexual behavior permitting men more freedom than women.

2. A set of principles permitting greater opportunity or liberty to one than to another, especially the granting of greater sexual freedom to men than to women.

3. A set of principles establishing different provisions for one group than another; also, specifically, allowing men more sexual freedom than women.

Originally posted by Tyrian@Mar 2 2005, 03:44 PM

sometimes i really can't stand those church ppl going for service on sunday parking their vehicle on a 2 lane road blocking off 1 lane and leaving us, (the pedestrians, public transport commuters and other road users, with only 1 lane..

that's juz plain selfish.. :nono:

even my parents go temple pray oso take public transport..

Most ppls don't stay very long in the temples. And many temples are located near industries parks or less populated areas.

1. Any code or set of principles containing different provisions for one group of people than for another, esp. an unwritten code of sexual behavior permitting men more freedom than women.

2. A set of principles permitting greater opportunity or liberty to one than to another, especially the granting of greater sexual freedom to men than to women.

3. A set of principles establishing different provisions for one group than another; also, specifically, allowing men more sexual freedom than women.

Originally posted by bigman_185@May 26 2005, 04:43 PM

Most ppls don't stay very long in the temples. And many temples are located near industries parks or less populated areas.

so why can't churches be located at industrial areas too? another thing to do is to hold their services at various time slot..

maybe that will ease the traffic conjestion

or they can have a satalite carpark n hire a coach or something

deploying cisco officers have shown that the traffic around that area isn't eased and yet they are not doing more to it.. :sian:

dat's what i call plain selfish.. for the sake of their convenience 1000 ppl have to suffer.. they are planting their happiness on other people's suffering..

05.04 - 08.04: Honda Wave S (FV)

08.04 - 05.09: Honda Version S (FP)

09.08 - 08.10: Honda ESi 4dr (SBV)

04.11 - 02.12: Ducati 749 (FY)

05.09 - 07.14: Honda Wave X (FBD)

07.14 - 09.15: Yamaha Tmax 530 (FBH)

11.13 - 09.15: Honda City (SGA)

09.15 - Current: Honda Jazz (SKV)

No comments... But I simply dun like d ideas of d church build over there. SO far, my gf bro, my best buddy meet an accident over there. All becos of wat? N when we ask where R u from, we R from City Harvest.

There is a few times tat I nearly got an accident over there.:nono:

Anyway, I can say, the church should not build over there. Should have build somewhere else.

Honda NSR 150 SP - FT4977D (June 01 - March 03)

Honda CBR 400 RR- FL2119U (Dec 02 - Jan 04)

Honda CBR 929 RR - FS4382A (Feb 04 - Dec 04)

Susuki Hayabusa 1300- FX9524Z (April 05 - Oct 05)

Susuki Bandit400- FL3540D (Mar 03 - Dec 05)

Honda Super 4 Spec 3 - FZ9528C (Dec 05 - Jan 07)

Honda Walve125S - FW8025J (Aug 06 - June 07)

Yamaha Spark135 LE - FBB4..7C (March 07 - ???)

Originally posted by R.C@Apr 25 2005, 01:30 PM

friends... please be sensitive with the posts you post... even if they are doing wrong things or sleeping in camp or whatever, who are you to judge them? famous or infamous, its between them and God... there is no need to say such things about the church. in fact, i think they are doing a great job... please be careful of what you say and post....

Since you stand up for the church, what is your view or explanation (maybe excuses) on their selfishness? :mad:

http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_561317858m.jpghttp://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_406319657m.jpg

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

Originally posted by Tyrian@May 26 2005, 05:02 PM

so why can't churches be located at industrial areas too? another thing to do is to hold their services at various time slot..

maybe that will ease the traffic conjestion

or they can have a satalite carpark n hire a coach or something

deploying cisco officers have shown that the traffic around that area isn't eased and yet they are not doing more to it.. :sian:

dat's what i call plain selfish.. for the sake of their convenience 1000 ppl have to suffer.. they are planting their happiness on other people's suffering..

I think that what they are doing now holding their services at various time.

Originally posted by kata_killer@May 26 2005, 06:17 PM

No comments... But I simply dun like d ideas of d church build over there. SO far, my gf bro, my best buddy meet an accident over there. All becos of wat? N when we ask where R u from, we R from City Harvest.

There is a few times tat I nearly got an accident over there.:nono:

Anyway, I can say, the church should not build over there. Should have build somewhere else.

Maybe they can build a Centre Church somewhere less populated which can allow 5000 to 10000 ppls to attend their services at one time. Build a 8-levels MSCP which can park 100 cars at each deck. At the same time provide bus services to pick up the ppls from MRT station. That might solve the problems.

yes, that might solve the problem

the problem is whether they want to do it or not..

Originally posted by Tyrian@May 28 2005, 01:20 PM

First let's find a place for them to build it. Think Tuas & Changi should be a good choice. Can build one each.:smile:

Originally posted by bigman_185@May 28 2005, 12:29 PM

Maybe they can build a Centre Church somewhere less populated which can allow 5000 to 10000 ppls to attend their services at one time. Build a 8-levels MSCP which can park 100 cars at each deck. At the same time provide bus services to pick up the ppls from MRT station. That might solve the problems.

they actualy already have alot of bus services from many locations in sg... n they got turned down by indoor stadium to let them hold their sunday services there every sunday

From the ice cream man bike aka my little black lamb RX100..to All Blacks Bandit 400, to the legendary 1285 bandit;)

NUS Students' Motorcycling Interest Group "NUSRiders" Forum

[email protected]

U R correct. But I heard from some ppls from d gahment side saying they got a very strong person inside the gahment sector backing them up. Anyway, no matter hw hard we do or say, no use one. 100% Confirm!

Rayng: I have sent d letter up which i mention to U sometime back, 2 mths later after i sent d letter, I receive an letter. Maybe U wan to see wat they say. I can tell u is tat. No hope as wat we have requested.... :mad:

Honda NSR 150 SP - FT4977D (June 01 - March 03)

Honda CBR 400 RR- FL2119U (Dec 02 - Jan 04)

Honda CBR 929 RR - FS4382A (Feb 04 - Dec 04)

Susuki Hayabusa 1300- FX9524Z (April 05 - Oct 05)

Susuki Bandit400- FL3540D (Mar 03 - Dec 05)

Honda Super 4 Spec 3 - FZ9528C (Dec 05 - Jan 07)

Honda Walve125S - FW8025J (Aug 06 - June 07)

Yamaha Spark135 LE - FBB4..7C (March 07 - ???)

they got the money.

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

I doubt so, they will just tell us that god will judge their actions not us.

:sian:

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7641/54688861td1.jpg

~My 2 stroke never fails to set my heart racing~

I am slow please don't bully me.

Originally posted by StingRhea@May 26 2005, 06:52 PM

Since you stand up for the church, what is your view or explanation (maybe excuses) on their selfishness? :mad:

hey dudes... i'm not from CHC but well... i dun have any explanations for you but what i know is that they are looking into the matter and they have a team of road marshalls who are trying to control the traffic... and they have plans indeed to move to Expo.. not too sure about the details..

i know it might cause congestions and inconvenience but what has selfishness got to do with it? somethings just happen and its always easy to point the finger at the church and say that they are selfish.. but rem when you point one finger at others, 3 fingers are pointing back at you..

if you guys are still not happy then let the church know directly... i'm sure you can find their website and contact the people who are in charge instead of ranting away here.. cos nothing will be done.. if you want things to be done then why dun you think of ways to solve it and approach the authorities? are you the selfish one then?

as for the religion thingy, i dun think this is not the right forum to discuss about it... you guys are obviously bias against Christianity so there's really no point arguing about it..

anyway, no offence to anyone..

i think obviously u never read the starting post to know why their so called road marshalls are no use.

cisco only deployed for the ease of ppl driving in and out of the church. that's selfish. wad have you got to say about that then.

i own't list the 5 points out by our fellow forumer, its obvious u dun read b4 u post.

and the point of this post is to gather all the opinions to feedback to that church.

so open your EYES pls.

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

if they have plans to move to expo, then i hope they do it sooner than later..

and yes, i do agree that if the road marshells are useful in the first place, they would not need cisco officers.. this shows that even with both of them present, the cars parked outside still pose as a road hazard for every single road users and pedestrians who frequent the area..

anyway, at the end of the day i have no problems against christinity.. the reason is simple boz i have frens who are christians..

It has nothing to do with the religion but the church management ... I think what we can do is to complain to TP ... but since Cisco police has been engaged ... i doubt the TP will do anything to it ... said we are a bit helpless ..

Guest Delusi0n

haiya dont be so bias lah, every fri every where also got jam outside mosque. and motobike park on pathment wont be fine also. if the authorities cant do anything about this, neither can they do anything about tat

Originally posted by Delusi0n@May 29 2005, 11:57 AM

haiya dont be so bias lah, every fri every where also got jam outside mosque. and motobike park on pathment wont be fine also. if the authorities cant do anything about this, neither can they do anything about tat

very true. i live facing a mosque. but they are more organised. :thumb:

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

Originally posted by StingRhea@May 29 2005, 01:45 AM

i think obviously u never read the starting post to know why their so called road marshalls are no use.

cisco only deployed for the ease of ppl driving in and out of the church. that's selfish. wad have you got to say about that then.

i own't list the 5 points out by our fellow forumer, its obvious u dun read b4 u post.

and the point of this post is to gather all the opinions to feedback to that church.

so open your EYES pls.

i mentioned that there are a team of marshalls trying to control the traffic.. it speaks of the effort of the church wanting to do something.. whether they do it well anot is another thing... since you complain that they are selfish, i'm just stating the point to tell you that they are not nonchalant to the situations.. you're obviously bias and i really dun see the point of this thread anymore.. this will be my last post in this thread regardless of what you say.. thanks..

like i said, if anyone has any feedbacks or opinions, pls direct them to the church...

:slapforehead: nothing to reply den u say no point in this thread. I said the road marshalls are deployed by them for their own convenience and that's selfish.

dun assume that i am biased against the church. so you're saying the road belongs to them and they can do anything they want?

To put it in lay man's terms so you could understand : its like as if i stay in a landed property and i stop the traffic so that my dad can drive out. :slapforehead:

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

i have cheated death at this holy place a dozen times as this holy people who worship for the good of earth take precaution of motorist at this place.

perhaps they should create 1 more lane - calling it the 'holy lane' for the holy people who come out of the place who get blinded upon exiting.

maybe its holy in the church and typical singapore cars upon coming out.

Don't just break your laptimes, SHATTER them!!

Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein, a German born theoretical physicist widely known as one of the greatest of all time

but thanx to this place is that this is where i did my very first stoppie. thanx to a holy motorist.

Don't just break your laptimes, SHATTER them!!

Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein, a German born theoretical physicist widely known as one of the greatest of all time