SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

City Harvest Church

RayNg

Guest max_nhk

Cool. I don't think the problem can be completely resolved. But developing awareness and understanding should be able to improve the situation for both parties.

I can't help much, but I do think it's best to contact them directly. It wouldn't be courteous if you go directly to the papers.

Let them know of the problem and ask to understand their situation. Once a friendly contact is made, it'll be much easier to talk.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BoBOKik
Originally posted by DarkKnight2004@Jun 6 2005, 06:48 PM

Bobokik, Let me say this very clearly to you, and please listen very carefully.

If like what you say, treating everyone in this forum as a responsible adult, mature and sensible enough for their words or actions, then why is there a need for forums to have moderator/s in the frist place? You ever thought abt that?

If everyone is believed to be responsible, mature and sensible, just like what you have said, then is there a need for law and order in any place/country? So you think like that ... is better? People can just say what they want, do what they want, when they want, and how they want, on the expense of national interest, security, harmony, peace, and other's people rights. They can rob, steal, kill, molest, rape, involve in illegal activities openly, etc...and no need to pay the penalty for their crime/s. So you looking forward for a soceity like this? Maybe your love ones walk out one day, got robbed, attacked and raped. Or maybe you walked out from your place of worship, and a bomb just went off and killed all your love ones, leaving just you behind. And you can stand there saying, well that's just too bad, because there is no need for law and order, and you believe and treat everyone as a responsible, mature and sensible adult, so the criminals can just walk away, and no need to pay for his/her penalty for the crimes commited, pretenting just like nothing have happened. It's a very strange, twisted and naive way of looking at life, dun you think?

Law in any country, esp Singapore, is in placed only to deal with people with criminal intentions/actions, and any police force in any country's purpose is to enforce it, so as to uphold justice, order, security, and fairness to the general public, and not to some minority selfish twisted interests. Well in Singapore, we are so blessed with peace, religous harmony, social cohension, enconomic progress,great food and culture, etc... and from a thrid world nation to a first world nation status in less than 40 years. So far, no country on earth have ever done that before, and we need to keep it that way, and keep improving on our strengths.

As what you stated, a forum is a place where people can relax, share and gain knowledge, yes I agree with that statement partially, because it can also be used as a place/tool for people with twisted ill intentions to come and create national level problems. If any "sharing" poses a threat to Singapore Social defense/harmony, then it should be swiftly, harshly and servely dealt them, just like any cancer cells, early dectection and early treatment will give a better prognosis.

Criminals at the end of the day, who try to hide under any form of disguses, will still be serevely deal with, and with the full force of the law upon them, if neccessary. These people need to be put away from the general society for a long time, so that the general public will have a safe and pleasant environment to live, play, work in ... etc.

You can have your own beliefs, styles, habits, or even wear a pink underwear over your head, just as long as your words and/or actions do not posed a threat to the national interest or security. As for in this case, serveral posters have posted very serious negative, baised, evil comments that could lead to very serious consquences, like terrorists attacks, hatred of the religion/church, disccod between races, etc... And you have been trying to downplay it by saying it's relatively harmless. You have been trying to protect such people and condoning such activities in this thread. Let me say this very clearly to you, if this still carry on, I'm sure that any law abiding Singapore Citizen, who truly cares and treasure for our social/national interests will welcome the relevant authority tol come in to deal with the suitation. Investigation will be carried out, and arrest and charges will be make.

I have also noticed that some of those evil posted comments have been purposely deleted or gone missing, either by the members themselves or the moderators. And can I ask why is that so? If those comments are good, constructive, ok and right, dun you think they should stay in the thread for the benefits of all the forum users, or have they realise that they are stepping into something extremely serious with consquences that they will have to faced?

PS: These are my personnal comments and thinking, with no relations to any authorities at all.

perhaps im nt as noble as u, and able to pass judgements on ppl n telling ppl wat is right and wat is wrong. everyone here shd be mature enuf to think for themself and be resposible for their own words n action

if u think there are malicious content or activities goin on. pls be the resposible citizen dat u are and go report it to the proper authorities. if there is gonna be an investigation, let the proper authorities come do the investigation and let them make the arrest if there are any. if are any of those malicious contents, they definately will able to find more den enough evidences to make the arrest or even shut tis site down.

for now im only listening to the proper authourities with the proper papers to tell me wat to do. thanks for your concern over our nation security.

my discussion here is over.

Originally posted by BoBOKik@Jun 7 2005, 10:50 AM

perhaps im nt as noble as u, and able to pass judgements on ppl n telling ppl wat is right and wat is wrong. everyone here shd be mature enuf to think for themself and be resposible for their own words n action

if u think there are malicious content or activities goin on. pls be the resposible citizen dat u are and go report it to the proper authorities. if there is gonna be an investigation, let the proper authorities come do the investigation and let them make the arrest if there are any. if are any of those malicious contents, they definately will able to find more den enough evidences to make the arrest or even shut tis site down.

for now im only listening to the proper authourities with the proper papers to tell me wat to do.  thanks for your concern over our nation security.

my discussion here is over.

BoBokik, despite having several diplomatic exchanges/conversations with you in the forum, explaining patiently to you the whole picture, and how serious things have become or can be, you chose to ignore and not to listen, because your inflated ego, attitude, pride and foolishness have overtaken you severely, and that is impairing from having a right judgement/decision.

Well alrite then, since there is not even a slight repentance/remorse on your part, I have made up my mind, If there is still no significant improvement, or in the event that, there is still further deterioration on the current situation/thread, formal letters will be send to the respective departments immediately for swift enforcement to take place. For your info. Thanks.

As a neutral party, the person who started this big commotion is the one who started to type in CAPs. The rest of the bros and sisters, although with their controversial views at times, were still having a healthy argument and not quarrelling. I was in fact enjoying some of the points stated. :thumb:

Anyway the thread was dead, until someone decided to come in with his fiery temper. :lol: Begining to enjoy more.... kekeke. Quite funny. I hope the moderators pls just control and don't close this thread.... hahaha.

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/mnt/media/image/launched/2005-05-21/1sportsindex_i.jpghttp://www.arsenal.com/images/wallpapers/s_facupfinal3.jpg

Originally posted by DarkKnight2004@Jun 11 2005, 05:05 PM

BoBokik, despite having several diplomatic exchanges/conversations with you in the forum, explaining patiently to you the whole picture, and how serious things have become or can be, you chose to ignore and not to listen, because your inflated ego, attitude, pride and foolishness have overtaken you severely, and that is impairing from having a right judgement/decision.

Well alrite then, since there is not even a slight repentance/remorse on your part, I have made up my mind, If there is still no significant improvement, or in the event that, there is still further deterioration on the current situation/thread, formal letters will be send to the respective departments immediately for swift enforcement to take place. For your info. Thanks.

Look at the level our force has fallen to...and to think he might have been one of the trainees I trained before. Saddening.

You go around laying labels on other people like 'inflated ego' and 'foolish pride', telling people that they are 'useless good for nothings that SG would be better without' and then threaten to serve letters? Puh-lease...do you think our local judicary system would even entertain any appeal by a small fry in the force to prosecute when there isn't any concrete evidence to nail? Where in any of his posts has bobokik mentioned anything against Christianity as a religion? I'm a Christian, and I do not see anything that might be construed as offensive, either to the church at hand, or the religion. No remorse on his part? What? Are you a bloody judge then to decide so? You should worry more about the civil libels you may be liable to face should any of the people you laid labels on get offended enough to press charges.

You think everyone in Singapore isn't aware of how the law works? Wake up your bloody idea.

You claim there are no constructive ideas to solve the problems, but littered all over the 1st page itself I see suggestions like widening the road, etc. Were they added just yesterday? Or do we have a serious case of selective reading here?

Postman Eating Inc*

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a208/murano04sfs/38y29ty14.gif

http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/155006-1/Mascot_scares_girl.gif

Squid defination: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=squid

the moderator the moderators the moderators and the moderators.

i m not so sure if pple are ordering or requesting 'the moderators'

(not refering to 'bikelover' but in general from the start of this topic)

wondering if you moderators get paid???

pls enlight.

if its me, i don't do sh-t job for nothing.. but earned inflated-ego, foolishness, and etc and etc.

i hope fellow members out there who have made bad remarks abt other pples religon , can come in to make an open apology. so that , things can have a closure,

everybody do make mistakes, its ok to apologise and seek forgiveness,

(not saying that your believe or perception rgd other's religon is a mistake, but its definitely a mistake to voice that out in public.)

Re: traffic condition at the organisation at jurong west.

putting up barricade to prevent human from spilling over onto the tarmac (a suggestion from fellow member earlier) is also a considerable mean.

ie. shopper n patorns of serangoon, little india, barricades have to be used for the volume of human traffic there.

and this volume is comparable to jurong west's organisation.

jus my humble input.....,,,,,,,,..........:smile:

once a honda

still a honda

honda again!

always a honda

Honda..........a...a.a..a

<u>ALWAYS THE FIRST CHOICE</u>

your inflated ego, attitude, pride and foolishness have overtaken you severely

While I agree with you on the issue of religious sensitivities and how serious the consequences are, I think it is also appropriate to look at how you have attempted to deliver the message initially ... until your postings on 5 June 2.31 am and 3.07 am, I was tempted to think that the part on inflated ego, attitude and pride applies to you.

Even though your message was sound, the tone of delivery was not. To quote a few examples: typing in CAPS, saying that you work in Cantonment Police Complex and the coffee there is nice, you will seeing some of the ppl here soon ... even to a neutral party like myself, this sounds like veiled threats ... if your message is backed by social responsibility, by all means issue a warning in the same manner as a law enforcer would and state that you will initiate the process as a responsible citizen ... there is no need to mention your occupation and how you will be seeing anyone soon. In the end, I think you have attained more success in tarnishing the image of law enforcement officers, rather than your intended objectives.

Emotions against emotions will only create chaos.

Adventure

Getting lost is part of the fun

Aug 2003 - Oct 2004: Kawasaki KRR150

Oct 2004 - Feb 2006: Honda CBR400RRR

Oct 2005 - Jun 2006: Honda Wave R

Nov 2005 - ???: Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird

Akan Datang: Suzuki GSX-R600K6

:lol: wat a joke!

1991-Katana125 1992-GN125 1993-Terminator250 1995-Intruder400 1996-ZX-7RRP1 & Charade1L 1996-Vulcan800 1998-Accent1.5L 2001-CorollaXLI 2002-TDM900 2005-Phamton150 2006-FJR1300 2007-KLE500 & WRX JDM 2010-Spark135 & Legacy GT 2012-Focus SW & Sylphy 2015-V Strom 650XT & D Tracker, 2016-Cross Country & RS4 125, 2017-Moto Guzzi V7ii Stone

Originally posted by misterbean@Jun 12 2005, 12:17 PM

While I agree with you on the issue of religious sensitivities and how serious the consequences are, I think it is also appropriate to look at how you have attempted to deliver the message initially ... until your postings on 5 June 2.31 am and 3.07 am, I was tempted to think that the part on inflated ego, attitude and pride applies to you. 

Even though your message was sound, the tone of delivery was not.  To quote a few examples: typing in CAPS, saying that you work in Cantonment Police Complex and the coffee there is nice, you will seeing some of the ppl here soon ... even to a neutral party like myself, this sounds like veiled threats ... if your message is backed by social responsibility, by all means issue a warning in the same manner as a law enforcer would and state that you will initiate the process as a responsible citizen ... there is no need to mention your occupation and how you will be seeing anyone soon.  In the end, I think you have attained more success in tarnishing the image of law enforcement officers, rather than your intended objectives.

Emotions against emotions will only create chaos.

Hi Misterbean, thank you for your post.

I will like to clarify some of the things you have mentioned in your post.

In all my posts, you can see that I have never deny that my initial tone of my delivery of the message was not the most ideal way of putting across in this thread. There are some who are put off by the delievery, and began to throw personnal attacks/mocking against me, but have they really thought abt the seriousness of this thread? The reason why I CAPS the initial post, is because I strongly felt that it is neccessary to create the urgent attention at that point of time. And no moderators bothered to address this issue.

No matter what I say, there will always be a few people who will be unhappy. But if what I have been mentioning is right and good, constructive and positive for the general public, then I should say it, and say it with confidence, knowing for the fact that what I stand up for and believe is inline with our national/social interests.

You have also observed that up to the point when I came into the thread, there are indeed posts that contains very evil/baised flammatory comments abt this church/religion, wanting to create a form of ill feelings/hatred against it, which can lead to terrorists attacks, national security problems, social/religious harmony. But the moderators did not step in to respond nor did they give any warnings whatsoever, despite the fact that I e-mail 2 of them to look into this matter. What kind of signal are they sending out to the people out there? Esp. to non singaporeans. Is Singapore a place ideal for creating problems?

This is the signal they are sending out>> Hey you can come in here and say and do what you want, yea in fact come in here and create national level problems, we will not stop you, in fact we encourage and welcome you in here, esp terrorists, dun worry we believe everyone is mature and sensible, just come in and vomit your nonsense, and join forces together to steal, mock, kill, destroy and flame ..etc those who wants good for Singapore. We dun believe in censorship, we believe in total freedom, no need law no need order, just do what you like can already ma, moderators also say liao, just post what you like lor, we very responsible, and mature enuff liao, Like that then can relax, share and gain knowledge ma.

Do you personally talk nicely and politely to a gangster? As for me I always talk firmly to a person who has any ill intentions for the society/country, esp gangsters/terrorists. If need be, we should slapped them, kicked their balls and cuff them, and do whatever we can to expose them, and to bring them into the hands of the law. If you are not a scum of the society, then why is there a need to fear? Will the Singapore Police prosecute the innocent??

You can observe that in all my posts, I have never mentioned that I worked in Police Cantonment Complex, but can I work near there? Please do take note. Is it wrong to say coffee is nice there? Do you happen to know that one member in this forum wanted me to go down to sentosa, so that he can "fixed me"? Ps: he has deleted the post, as he was afraid that the police might take that as a evidence. So in the event that someone wishes to do harm to a law abiding citizen like me, what should I do? Dirty my hands by fighting it out with them, or refer them to the police? In forum we do have gatherings to meet up to discuss about things and chit-chat occassionally, so what's wrong with saying I will be seeing you soon? Did I ever mention anywhere in the thread that I'm a Police officer, or insisted that I'm one? Or has some minority who has problems with authority insisted that I'm one? PS: I'm not saying you, but as from the start of the thread. Did I not put in my posts that I have no relations with the authority whatsoever?

I understand that some of the posters are friends with one another. But if you truely care and want to protect your friends, then tell them to say/post/do what's is right, constructive, positive and good for the society as a whole, and to have a good and correct sustainable valid reason in your belief, esp when people ask you why. And not just post those evil/nonsense posts, or even flame posts, which are meaningless, harmful and evil to the society.

Look at the progress so far, does it thread really serves any purpose?

Ps: Misterbean this thread is not targetting towards you, but as a general statement as a whole. And should be read in a friendly and calm manner.

Originally posted by DarkKnight2004@Jun 12 2005, 05:53 PM

Did I ever mention anywhere in the thread that I'm a Police officer, or insisted that I'm one? Or has some minority who has problems with authority insisted that I'm one? PS: I'm not saying you, but as from the start of the thread. Did I not put in my posts that I have no relations with the authority whatsoever?

DarkKnight2004,

Thanks for your clarifications. I have read and re-read your posts but is unable to find your statement that you have no relations to the authorities. However, you did mention repeatedly that your comments are personal and have no relations to the authorities. This conveys very different meaning. In any case, there are no doubts a few ppl have already formed the impression that you were from SPF based on your postings (eg you mention tracing IPs). You could have made it clear then and a lot of anger and resentment here would be dissipated.

Nevertheless, I stick to my statement that "emotions against emotions will only create chaos". I do not know how you managed to pick up quarrel with ppl like Tyrian and MS (I don't know both of them btw). From their earlier posts in this thread, I think they have been rational in their comments and have tried to direct the thread away from personal attacks on the church/religion.

As a matter of fact, I try to be friendly and polite to people as far as I can (yes, even gangsters). If there is something detrimental to the society that they do and I can't change that despite my best individual efforts, I will go direct to the law enforcers. I don't wage a personal war against them, as it will not achieve any purpose either.

The moderators have (very calmly) expressed their stance on this issue. Sometimes, in matters of "moderation" or "censorship", there is no right or wrong. It is a matter of judgement. If you disagree with the judgement of the moderators, you could have tried to issue a polite warning here (eg. Pls be informed that I find some of the comments here extremely offensive in nature etc etc and I will report this to the authorities if this continues etc etc). That's it. No need to retaliate to personal attacks because by doing so, the real message will only get distorted.

Moderation need not be left to the appointed moderators. In a forum, "thought leadership" can sometimes emerge from people who are actively involved in the discussion. You could have been a "moderator" yourself in that sense and with calm and rational comments, fulfilled your duties as a responsible citizen.

As for the purpose of this thread, there are some discussion on how to improve the traffic situation there. Just take away the offtopic comments and I am sure you will find it.

Cheers! :smile:

Adventure

Getting lost is part of the fun

Aug 2003 - Oct 2004: Kawasaki KRR150

Oct 2004 - Feb 2006: Honda CBR400RRR

Oct 2005 - Jun 2006: Honda Wave R

Nov 2005 - ???: Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird

Akan Datang: Suzuki GSX-R600K6

Originally posted by s4(7.5)honda@Jun 11 2005, 06:48 PM

Re: traffic condition at the organisation at jurong west.

putting up barricade to prevent human from spilling over onto the tarmac (a suggestion from fellow member earlier) is also a considerable mean.

ie. shopper n patorns of serangoon, little india, barricades have to be used for the volume of human traffic there.

and this volume is comparable to jurong west's organisation.

jus my humble input.....,,,,,,,,..........:smile:

I think the effectiveness of this measure alone is not high. Due to the design of the road, the barrier can only block the pedestrians crossing the road indiscriminately from the pavement. This barrier cannot cover the road where it leads the vehicles out of the church. So pple will still pour out of the road from that cavity. If not place barriers along the center of the road (road dividing kerb) and the pavements outside the chruch. So even if pple pour onto the main road also cannot cross the road. Thus reducing the chances for them to go on the road. Hence both sides must have fences. And educate the pple in the church to watch out on the traffic.

Otherwise it'd really be a waste of money if the effectiveness is not high enough. Meanwhile the road users can make a detour to avoid the area so as to avoid the jam.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/arakyo/16012011003.jpg

Do Not Tailgate Me!

Originally posted by DarkKnight2004@Jun 12 2005, 05:53 PM

Hi Misterbean, thank you for your post.

I will like to clarify some of the things you have mentioned in your post.

In all my posts, you can see that I have never deny that my initial tone of my delivery of the message was not the most ideal way of putting across in this thread. There are some who are put off by the delievery, and began to throw personnal attacks/mocking against me, but have they really thought abt the seriousness of this thread? The reason why I CAPS the initial post, is because I strongly felt that it is neccessary to create the urgent attention at that point of time. And no moderators bothered to address this issue.

No matter what I say, there will always be a few people who will be unhappy. But if what I have been mentioning is right and good, constructive and positive for the general public, then I should say it, and say it with confidence, knowing for the fact that what I stand up for and believe is inline with our national/social interests.

You have also observed that up to the point when I came into the thread, there are indeed posts that contains very evil/baised flammatory comments abt this church/religion, wanting to create a form of ill feelings/hatred against it, which can lead to terrorists attacks, national security problems, social/religious harmony. But the moderators did not step in to respond nor did they give any warnings whatsoever, despite the fact that I e-mail 2 of them to look into this matter. What kind of signal are they sending out to the people out there? Esp. to non singaporeans. Is Singapore a place ideal for creating problems?

This is the signal they are sending out>> Hey you can come in here and say and do what you want, yea in fact come in here and create national level problems, we will not stop you, in fact we encourage and welcome you in here, esp terrorists, dun worry we believe everyone is mature and sensible, just come in and vomit your nonsense, and join forces together to steal, mock, kill, destroy and flame ..etc those who wants good for Singapore. We dun believe in censorship, we believe in total freedom, no need law no need order, just do what you like can already ma, moderators also say liao, just post what you like lor, we very responsible, and mature enuff liao, Like that then can relax, share and gain knowledge ma.

Do you personally talk nicely and politely to a gangster? As for me I always talk firmly to a person who has any ill intentions for the society/country, esp gangsters/terrorists. If need be, we should slapped them, kicked their balls and cuff them, and do whatever we can to expose them, and to bring them into the hands of the law. If you are not a scum of the society, then why is there a need to fear? Will the Singapore Police prosecute the innocent??

You can observe that in all my posts, I have never mentioned that I worked in Police Cantonment Complex, but can I work near there? Please do take note. Is it wrong to say coffee is nice there? Do you happen to know that one member in this forum wanted me to go down to sentosa, so that he can "fixed me"? Ps: he has deleted the post, as he was afraid that the police might take that as a evidence. So in the event that someone wishes to do harm to a law abiding citizen like me, what should I do? Dirty my hands by fighting it out with them, or refer them to the police? In forum we do have gatherings to meet up to discuss about things and chit-chat occassionally, so what's wrong with saying I will be seeing you soon? Did I ever mention anywhere in the thread that I'm a Police officer, or insisted that I'm one? Or has some minority who has problems with authority insisted that I'm one? PS: I'm not saying you, but as from the start of the thread. Did I not put in my posts that I have no relations with the authority whatsoever?

I understand that some of the posters are friends with one another. But if you truely care and want to protect your friends, then tell them to say/post/do what's is right, constructive, positive and good for the society as a whole, and to have a good and correct sustainable valid reason in your belief, esp when people ask you why. And not just post those evil/nonsense posts, or even flame posts, which are meaningless, harmful and evil to the society.

Look at the progress so far, does it thread really serves any purpose?

Ps: Misterbean this thread is not targetting towards you, but as a general statement as a whole. And should be read in a friendly and calm manner.

:lol: just curious how old r u? u sound so naive...but i like u 'cos u really make me laugh :lol:

1991-Katana125 1992-GN125 1993-Terminator250 1995-Intruder400 1996-ZX-7RRP1 & Charade1L 1996-Vulcan800 1998-Accent1.5L 2001-CorollaXLI 2002-TDM900 2005-Phamton150 2006-FJR1300 2007-KLE500 & WRX JDM 2010-Spark135 & Legacy GT 2012-Focus SW & Sylphy 2015-V Strom 650XT & D Tracker, 2016-Cross Country & RS4 125, 2017-Moto Guzzi V7ii Stone

Originally posted by MS@Jun 13 2005, 02:46 AM

I think the effectiveness of this measure alone is not high. Due to the design of the road, the barrier can only block the pedestrians crossing the road indiscriminately from the pavement. This barrier cannot cover the road where it leads the vehicles out of the church. So pple will still pour out of the road from that cavity. If not place barriers along the center of the road (road dividing kerb) and the pavements outside the chruch. So even if pple pour onto the main road also cannot cross the road. Thus reducing the chances for them to go on the road. Hence both sides must have fences. And educate the pple in the church to watch out on the traffic.

Otherwise it'd really be a waste of money if the effectiveness is not high enough. Meanwhile the road users can make a detour to avoid the area so as to avoid the jam.

will it be better if some1 goes down to the town cousel n let them c if they can help improve the situation? maybe the town/city planners can't resolve the problem. in the 1st place they approved that building, now got problem think they should put some efford to resolve it.

why cant u be more understanding?

the church is there for a reason, its a place to worship the lord, orchard rd has bigger jams why dnt u flame orchard rd

just hope some ppl can respect the lord and christians at large

Originally posted by hugen@Jun 13 2005, 11:43 AM

the church is there for a reason, its a place to worship the lord, orchard rd has bigger jams why dnt u flame orchard rd

i think your comparison is totally off. so you mean that we should complain about the jam in orchard road? if that is so the gahment is planning to increase the number of erp gantry so can i put it that the gahment should put erp gantry outside city harvest?

by the way i feel that relocating the church is not very possible since lots of funds and lots of preparations have to be taken into considerations. Perhaps encouraging the church goers to take public transport? more shuttle bus from places where there is lots of people going to church? alight at a further place and a short walk to the church? just some comments :)

Originally posted by comics00@Jun 13 2005, 04:31 AM

will it be better if some1 goes down to the town cousel n let them c if they can help improve the situation? maybe the town/city planners can't resolve the problem. in the 1st place they approved that building, now got problem think they should put some efford to resolve it.

ya I agree on that. But in the end anyone will come and do something?

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/arakyo/16012011003.jpg

Do Not Tailgate Me!

guess not... i just feel that singapore always do things only until something big happen and in this case an accident? however if you wanna compare to those countries in this area i think that singapore is already good in handling of this problems.

In all my posts, you can see that I have never deny that my initial tone of my delivery of the message was not the most ideal way of putting across in this thread.

Precisely because there is no way you can 'deny' without deleting your posts...

There are some who are put off by the delievery, and began to throw personnal attacks/mocking against me,

Now..I wonder who REALLY started off with the name calling....:confused:

but have they really thought abt the seriousness of this thread? The reason why I CAPS the initial post, is because I strongly felt that it is neccessary to create the urgent attention at that point of time. And no moderators bothered to address this issue.

Has it ever occurred to you that, if no one else found it an 'urgent' issue, the problem may lie with you and your oversensitivity rather than the issue at hand? If no moderators bothered to address the issue, what makes you think the authorities would find any posts offensive and take your side?

You make it sound like you're a champion for an unpopular cause....duh

I wonder if you've noticed how there are no voices of dissent against anyone else other than...that's right. YOU.

And you're not the only one who spoke up against discrimination against CHC. But notice none of these other voices got shouted down by the rest. Only yours.

Again people can make comments, but there isn't anyone stirring up public dissent asking people to demonstrate in front of the church or burn it to the ground. There have ALWAYS been people speaking against the church...but is there ANY real damage done? Everything, as far as I see it, is your perceived idea of a threat. And it will remain that way; the mods don't see your point of view, and no one else will because people out there in general ain't as overly prickly as you are.

Oversensitive. You have a penchant for exaggeration and melodrama. Speaking ill of a church means we welcome terrorists? I can't believe I'm reading such a moot statement from someone who's supposed to be old enough to ride a bike. Wait...were you drunk when you wrote this?

Again where are the ill intentions? Who made any mention or insinuation towards causing social unrest via religious means? Who is the one talking in caps and using name calling, telling people 'i will be seeing you' which many forummers felt had aggressive, underlying meanings? You're talking like a gangster. And so should we give you a kick in your balls and cuff you like you said we should?

Moreover, which individual has ever taken 'advice' when its pushed to them in such an aggressive manner as you have prescribed to? Think about it....Would you listen to me if I gently told you that your posts are a little abrasive in nature? Or would you heed me better if I told you that you are so stupid you'd have to unzip to count to eleven? I think anyone would listen to the 1st approach rather than the second one.

You can observe that in all my posts, I have never mentioned that I worked in Police Cantonment Complex, but can I work near there? Please do take note. Is it wrong to say coffee is nice there? Do you happen to know that one member in this forum wanted me to go down to sentosa, so that he can "fixed me"? Ps: he has deleted the post, as he was afraid that the police might take that as a evidence. So in the event that someone wishes to do harm to a law abiding citizen like me, what should I do? Dirty my hands by fighting it out with them, or refer them to the police?  In forum we do have gatherings to meet up to discuss about things and chit-chat occassionally, so what's wrong with saying I will be seeing you soon? Did I ever mention anywhere in the thread that I'm a Police officer, or insisted that I'm one? Or has some minority who has problems with authority insisted that I'm one? PS: I'm not saying you, but as from the start of the thread. Did I not put in my posts that I have no relations with the authority whatsoever?

If you truly did not intend to make a connection with yourself and the Police, why mention the place in the 1st place? The road has another name...and saying you and your colleagues want to meet there for coffee....Look around and tell me which other forummer didn't think you were trying to imply you were a police officer...and you are trying to tell me you never meant to say you had connections to the Force? You're either a liar, or if it were truly unintentional, stupid enough to unwittingly make such a connection.

...I can't even be bothered to read the rest....

I wonder how ANY of your posts can even be construed as 'friendly', given the mannerism. If at this point I say 'this post is not aimed towards you and should be read in a friendly manner'...would you believe it?....duh

Your intentions are not wrong. But just about everything else is.

Postman Eating Inc*

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a208/murano04sfs/38y29ty14.gif

http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/155006-1/Mascot_scares_girl.gif

Squid defination: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=squid

:smile: Been reading this thread for quite sometime.

DK2004 really making things heats up.

April'12~Current - Kymco DownTown 125i

June'09 ~ April'12. - Kymco Grand Dink 150.

1st June'04 till now 30th June'09. - Honda TA150

June'11~April'12. - Toyota Hiace '04

Good ol' days with my Phantom~

:cheeky: "Baby"

Originally posted by comics00@Jun 13 2005, 04:24 AM

:lol: just curious how old r u? u sound so naive...but i like u 'cos u really make me laugh :lol:

:lol: One poke of the needle and you hit the main artery :lol: Careful bro Comics, later get bombard with letters and kopi :lol:

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/mnt/media/image/launched/2005-05-21/1sportsindex_i.jpghttp://www.arsenal.com/images/wallpapers/s_facupfinal3.jpg

Originally posted by hugen@Jun 13 2005, 11:43 AM

Not so serious lah.... :smile:

For a start, maybe for the bros and sisters, if you want to comment on CHC, make it clear that it is against CHC and not Christianity. Big difference!!! CHC not equal to all christians. Personally, I had some experiences with CHC and some practices are truly controversial in my opinion, especially with some of the values. So, I just hope that beside traffic (not extremely interesting rite?), some other issues can be shared. But for a change, give people some account of past experiences to back what you said lah.... :smile:

Just a start, why did CHC get so much flaming while other charismatic churches like Touch Ministry and the other high profile one in Suntec (cannot remember the name) don't get so many sticks? Just food for thoughts.....

:smile:

Guest max_nhk
Originally posted by Metalfyre@Jun 13 2005, 03:14 PM

And you're not the only one who spoke up against discrimination against CHC. But notice none of these other voices got shouted down by the rest. Only yours.

Hv to disagree on that. Read the first few pgs.

Originally posted by BikeLover@Jun 13 2005, 04:04 PM

:lol: One poke of the needle and you hit the main artery :lol: Careful bro Comics, later get bombard with letters and kopi :lol:

Kopi?! :bounce: Darkknight, one Ice Mocha Grande pls, thanks dude

http://picturesky.com/albums/userpics/11161/yamaha.jpg<span style=\'font-family:impact\'>I go 60 nia

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/uploads/photo-1478.jpg

For Sale: Arai Gunmetal gray side cover for RR4, right side (Still in packaging)

Originally posted by BikeLover@Jun 13 2005, 04:20 PM

Not so serious lah.... :smile:

For a start, maybe for the bros and sisters, if you want to comment on CHC, make it clear that it is against CHC and not Christianity. Big difference!!! CHC not equal to all christians. Personally, I had some experiences with CHC and some practices are truly controversial in my opinion, especially with some of the values. So, I just hope that beside traffic (not extremely interesting rite?), some other issues can be shared. But for a change, give people some account of past experiences to back what you said lah.... :smile:

Just a start, why did CHC get so much flaming while other charismatic churches like Touch Ministry and the other high profile one in Suntec (cannot remember the name) don't get so many sticks? Just food for thoughts.....

:smile:

I agree with u, So far only CHC going friends have told me that i will go to hell cos i am not into christianity. Some great friends i have :sian:

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7641/54688861td1.jpg

~My 2 stroke never fails to set my heart racing~

I am slow please don't bully me.