SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

City Harvest Church

RayNg

I think, if this was happening in front of a temple, mosque or hindu temple, the people there would gladly coordinanate, wun make a big fuss or get over sensitive about it and think people are discrimanting them. Its not the other than those going to church the rest are cavemen or tribal people. Its the selfishness and disregard for fellow road users, thinking that the road belongs to them.

DarkKnight2004 : no need to get so worked up. and we're not blind. so no need to type in CAPS. the purpose of this thread is to seek views of fellow forumers who have different ideads and concepts on how to solve the problem, thus post it in the church.

With the help of other forumers views, we can seek to voice out to the church, whether they would cooperate is a totally different issue altogether.

Currently its traffic wardens stopping traffic for the ease of their own church goers, without regard to the fellow road users.

And hello, this is a forum. everybody got their own views.

http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_561317858m.jpghttp://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_406319657m.jpg

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

** signature editted. unauthorised advertising **

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Alexander2004@Jun 3 2005, 10:08 AM

hey how you know i been brain washed ... ahhh my mind is clouded .... ahhh yes my lord ..... ahhhhhh

btw i ask you go to have a look , not asking you to go join them ... :sian:

Ps: i am a freethinker

I said you "might". Its just a side remark.

anyway i posted "anyway. this thread is to solve to irresponsible and selfish use of the stretch of road outside CHC."

and was trying to ask u not to get :offtopic:

cheers. get offtopic only u see got such easily offended people. :lol:

http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_561317858m.jpghttp://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_406319657m.jpg

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

Originally posted by jinhanz@Jun 3 2005, 07:39 AM

but a forumn is for pple to post their comment... if everyone do not post then what is a forumn for??? lets stick back to the topic then pple will not be accusing of religion discrimnation.

A forum is not a place/tool for people to use to stir up any enmity against any religion or any place of worship, esp in singapore. There is an internal security act that can be enforceed, to deal with such people. Singapore is a metropolitian city, with different cultures and religions which co exists in peace. There will always be some forces/people who is jealous of this and wants to destroy our social defense.

My question is: Are you a singaporean who excersises your Social Responsibility, do you want to see any religion war in singapore? Singaporeaan fighting against a fellow singaporean? Someone came up and kill your child, just because of your religion did not go well with theirs?

If you have eyes and a well functioning brain, you should be able to tell, in this thread there are a few posters who outrighty have deep biased against this church/religion. No constructive or positive comments whatsoever, just pure nonsense and evil comments.

BTW I"M NOT RELATED TO THIS CHURCH OR WHATSOEVER.

Originally posted by Tyrian@Jun 3 2005, 10:57 AM

it seems to me that making ur blood boil does not solve the matter..

in the very first place, everyone hopes to solve the conjestion problem around the church.. what the church did and what we see are entirely different..

the fact is that, even we have a better plan than the church itself, it is very unlikely that they will listen to us if only 2 balls are present.. unless our balls r as big as the gahment's balls den i got nothing to say..

we seriously need to solve this problem asap.. if we want to see some accident taking place before something gets done it will be too late..

anyway, this thread is not about religeon discrimation.. u r far too sensitive..

if u feel that there isn't a need to solve the problem around the church, den there isn't a need in the first place for u to post here..

the reason why we are posting here is to seek to ease the conjestion around that area.. we are just ordinary citizens which our opinion definitely wun be heard even if we have 200 balls placed in front of them..

Excuse Me, who is the "everyone" that you are talking about? You speaking for the whole singapore?

Have you tried going down to the church to talk to the management yet or before? If not, how do you know they will not listen to your better plan? Or is it the plans of yours are just pure nonsense? If anyone has a positive/better plan, the church management will be more than gald/happy to implement it.

PLease dun be a wolf in a sheep clothing. And dun post any comments that will create any enmity against any religion/or place of worship. Singapore is a small city/country. Our peace does not come easy, so excerise your social responsibility as a singapore citizen, since you are one, like what you said.

And refrain from using "we" because it just your comments and not everyones'.

Originally posted by StingRhea@Jun 3 2005, 12:30 PM

I think, if this was happening in front of a temple, mosque or hindu temple, the people there would gladly coordinanate, wun make a big fuss or get over sensitive about it and think people are discrimanting them. Its not the other than those going to church the rest are cavemen or tribal people. Its the selfishness and disregard for fellow road users, thinking that the road belongs to them.

DarkKnight2004 : no need to get so worked up. and we're not blind. so no need to type in CAPS. the purpose of this thread is to seek views of fellow forumers who have different ideads and concepts on how to solve the problem, thus post it in the church.

With the help of other forumers views, we can seek to voice out to the church, whether they would cooperate is a totally different issue altogether.

Currently its traffic wardens stopping traffic for the ease of their own church goers, without regard to the fellow road users.

And hello, this is a forum. everybody got their own views.

Basically your posts in this thread is deeply baised against this chruch and religion, who have serious implications of stirring hatred. You are certainly a menace in this society of ours. Singapore will defintely be better place, without a good for nothing like you.

What you can see is always the problem, never the solution, you know why? Because you are never a part of the solution. You are aways the problem, I despite people like you. Anyway you will defintely reap what you have sowed. It's only the time factor, in time to come, you will see.

You are just a hypocrite, a wolf dressed in a sheep clothing and a foolish coward, who wanna to stir enmity in the hearts of the fellow singaporeans. And you are right, I should not be angry with people like you. who have no respect for anything at all. I should just kick your balls.

Not Happy with what I post, can PM me immediately.

actually from what i read from here. u guys r getting NO WHERE. super :offtopic:

most off topic topic i ever read.

religion can be really sensitive to some ppl. even a slightest issue on it and it will be like a spark landing on a pool of PETROL.

careful wat u have to say in here.

thank u all. :thumb:

No more regrets.

seriously, i dun know who the hell is DarkKnight 2004 is and he's whinning and crying like a SLB..

and speaking with words like this makes you think what you say are credible?

so what i'm speaking about "we".. at least this shows that i'm not selfish..

a wolf in a sheep's clothing? :lol:

so, what's your purpose for posting in this thread? tell me, coz i'm stupid..

and it seems to be that your balls are bigger than mine to be placed in front of the CHC..

speaking about religeon discrimination, :lol: i have frens from CHC but i nvr look them in any way different from others..

the the way i look at you? please stop posting in words this big it irritates my eyes..

05.04 - 08.04: Honda Wave S (FV)

08.04 - 05.09: Honda Version S (FP)

09.08 - 08.10: Honda ESi 4dr (SBV)

04.11 - 02.12: Ducati 749 (FY)

05.09 - 07.14: Honda Wave X (FBD)

07.14 - 09.15: Yamaha Tmax 530 (FBH)

11.13 - 09.15: Honda City (SGA)

09.15 - Current: Honda Jazz (SKV)

another thing is i dun see any reason why StingRhea should PM u if he's not happy.. i tink DarkKnight2004 is the 1st who started all this crap

I ain PM-ing him. I am waiting for his reply. Why the need to go private message? Thought he is the one with all the balls to voice out so loudly and boldy?

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

may i ask wats the diff betw u and him the way u post ur replies?

no offence bro. :thumb:

my suggestion is just try to control and not to offend anyone FURTHER.

No more regrets.

after reading,

i am warned of the dangerous situation there.

maybe next time have to engage professionals traffic controllers.

{{ BELOW ARE SOME OFF-TOPIC FYI}}}

personally, i have experience "a whole primary school" crossing a major road outside my house, 2 teachers holding a 'stop' sign standing in the middle.

everything is alright except that they are not trained, they fail to regulate the vehiclar flow.

mind you.. i could have take off my helmet and smoke half a stick .....

note : THE WHOLE SCHOOL IS CROSSING!!!!!!!!!

: IN THE EARLY 9AM TRAFFIC...

: TRAFFIC HOLD UP UP TO 1 KM.

once a honda

still a honda

honda again!

always a honda

Honda..........a...a.a..a

<u>ALWAYS THE FIRST CHOICE</u>

StingRhea and Tyrian, I will be working nightshift tonight. Can meet you anytime at Police Cantoment Complex(just outside outram park MRT). The two of you can come and try the new coffee, it's pretty nice, I'm sure you will love it. My friends and collegues will love to meet up with the two of you.

I will be looking forward on how you are going to "FIX ME"?

Or will you prefer us to trace you down by your IP and come to your house to invite you?

Originally posted by DarkKnight2004@Jun 3 2005, 05:44 PM

Basically your posts in this thread is deeply baised against this chruch and religion, who have serious implications of stirring hatred. You are certainly a menace in this society of ours. Singapore will defintely be better place, without a good for nothing like you.

What you can see is always the problem, never the solution, you know why? Because you are never a part of the solution. You are aways the problem, I despite people like you. Anyway you will defintely reap what you have sowed. It's only the time factor, in time to come, you will see.

You are just a hypocrite, a wolf dressed in a sheep clothing and a foolish coward, who wanna to stir enmity in the hearts of the fellow singaporeans. And you are right, I should not be angry with people like you. who have no respect for anything at all. I should just kick your balls.

Not Happy with what I post, can PM me immediately.

here u go, the trouble u started first, with the name callings, and now you call yourself a police officer.

Someone, who is a police officer, call people cowards, threaten with physical injuries, and now using the name of the police to intimidate innocent singaporeans? :clap:

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

Originally posted by StingRhea@Jun 3 2005, 07:55 PM

here u go, the trouble u started first, with the name callings, and now you call yourself a police officer.

Someone, who is a police officer, call people cowards, threaten with physical injuries, and now using the name of the police to intimidate innocent singaporeans? :clap:

No need to post so much here lah, dun be afraid, come down tonite and we can talk face to face, at the same time you can "FIX ME" rite?

Originally posted by s4(7.5)honda@Jun 3 2005, 07:43 PM

after reading,

i am warned of the dangerous situation there.

maybe next time have to engage professionals traffic controllers.

{{ BELOW ARE SOME OFF-TOPIC FYI}}}

personally, i have experience "a whole primary school" crossing a major road outside my house, 2 teachers holding a 'stop' sign standing in the middle.

everything is alright except that they are not trained, they fail to regulate the vehiclar flow.

mind you.. i could have take off my helmet and smoke half a stick .....

note : THE WHOLE SCHOOL IS CROSSING!!!!!!!!!

: IN THE EARLY 9AM TRAFFIC...

: TRAFFIC HOLD UP UP TO 1 KM.

now, at least this shows that not only CHC has this problem.. since u said that a pri sch nearby ur hse oso has this problem, i guess another pri sch nearby my hse oso got this problem as well..

well, in fact i tink most sch in the newer estate faces this problem..

maybe we can write to the newspapers to ask for better traffic control not only to CHC but also those pri sch as well..

If DarkKnight2004 is really a police officer, den i believe he's a low ranking one.. no offence to u but u do sound or rather type like one.. at least

ask ppl to go down to PCC n tok.. this sounds like those typical ah beng methods to me.. :sian:

looking at the first post of your rainbow color words, the very first sentence that u typed: it seems like this is a thread of religion assassination. No positive and constructive comments to solve the problem at all. I will suggest that the moderators look into this thread, and please closed and locked it promptly. Thanks.

if you have stated ur desination as a police officer in the first place, everyone would behave.. but u state it now, people will doubt your words..

and as a police officer, instead of trying to prevent any assassination to any religeon by asking our DAMN BALLS... your choice of words already does not really quite fit for you to wear that dark blue uniform..

and :btw: if StingRhea n i have committed a crime, you can either issue a warning by means of a letter or just PM us rather than indirectly telling me to shut up.. at least by PM,i would stop all "you tink it's unconstrictive" comments n get my arse out of this thread..

I'm afraid that I have just to apologise sincerely to all offended people with my comments, and sad to say, such a controversial topic has to be ended.

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

By the way, as an ending post in this thread, I would say that my parents brought me up so big, while paying taxes to the gahment, it is such a disappointment that not onl my parents, but many other fellow singaporeans taxes goes to such people.

Oh dear. I'm a coward. But yes, there's a saying : "The Pen is mightier than the sword."

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

Well, this thread has served no more purpose to me..

Let me end my post with the following..

Thanks StingRhea..

Thanks DarkKnight..

last but not least, Sorry to those who i have directly or indirectly offended..

hmm.. even MP gets around throwing every single thing he/she grabs n throw at the oponent, eg in taiwan

in spore, just tat ppl r afraid of the consequences they face, as such, they tend to voice their feelings in forums.

really no offence to all. main thing is ride safetly. :thumb:

No more regrets.

OK, firstly I don't understand why I'm getting PMs to ask me to look into this issue when I'm not the moderator for this section.

Secondly, basic netiquette tells us that typing in caps is on the rude side and is read as the equivalent of shouting so I hope there's less caps used.

Thirdly, let me make it clear that we do not condone any form of racist or religious remarks in the forum.

Religious issues are very sensitive in a multi-racial society like ours. I urge everyone to be more sensitive and be mindful of the feelings of others. Please stop the name-calling or any form of condemnation. Let us keep an open mind and respect others' religions.

Whether CHC improves on the situation depends on their management and whether the police or the other relevant public departments think there's a need to intervene. As part of the public, if you wish to improve on the situation, voice out and let the issue be known. In fact, I have seen letters published in newspapers complaining about certain congestion issues due to primary schools and other facilities. If you recall, there was a small public outcry about the blockage of a road that was used by a local film company for their filming purposes. Let your voice be heard the correct way.

And let there be peace between fellow bikers. There's no need for us to drop to a lower level and go for a "coffee session" to "settle things". If the forum and PMs are not adequate for your exchange of views, having a friendly and peaceful discussion over a cuppa is fine but we definitely don't wish to see any legal issues arise.

If you are a member of CHC, voice out in a sensible way and let not the image of your church be tarnished. Remember that many others are reading this forum even if they do not post at all.

At the beginning, we believed that this thread was self-regulatory enough that the moderator would not have to intervene. If the discussion could calm down and carry on properly, I'm sure this thread will not be closed.

Enough ramblings from a nosey moderator, I think I'll just let the respective moderator take a look at this and decide on the appropriate action.

Peace.

Just call me Eno.

8 Sep 2004 - ??? : Honda Phantom TA200

4 Oct 2005 - Feb 2006 : Honda FireBlade CBR400RR

Drivers and bikers look at the world from different angles. Don't believe? Just compare them in a corner...

Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you. - Jeremy Clarkson (Top Gear)

sounds like this thread is coming to an end, sad!

begining to c ppl of particular religion is going to sin again, just like wat the history has proved.

killing n being killed is an on going trend for ppl who belief in that holy book. since the day that holy book see day light till today... OH DID A BOMB JUST WENT OFF IN IRAQ...AGAIN!

sigh...when will they be willing to sit down n "talk" rather then be ignorant n being manipulate by others...:sian:

1991-Katana125 1992-GN125 1993-Terminator250 1995-Intruder400 1996-ZX-7RRP1 & Charade1L 1996-Vulcan800 1998-Accent1.5L 2001-CorollaXLI 2002-TDM900 2005-Phamton150 2006-FJR1300 2007-KLE500 & WRX JDM 2010-Spark135 & Legacy GT 2012-Focus SW & Sylphy 2015-V Strom 650XT & D Tracker, 2016-Cross Country & RS4 125, 2017-Moto Guzzi V7ii Stone

Originally posted by Enotsol@Jun 4 2005, 05:00 AM

OK, firstly I don't understand why I'm getting PMs to ask me to look into this issue when I'm not the moderator for this section.

Secondly, basic netiquette tells us that typing in caps is on the rude side and is read as the equivalent of shouting so I hope there's less caps used.

Thirdly, let me make it clear that we do not condone any form of racist or religious remarks in the forum.

Religious issues are very sensitive in a multi-racial society like ours. I urge everyone to be more sensitive and be mindful of the feelings of others. Please stop the name-calling or any form of condemnation. Let us keep an open mind and respect others' religions.

Whether CHC improves on the situation depends on their management and whether the police or the other relevant public departments think there's a need to intervene. As part of the public, if you wish to improve on the situation, voice out and let the issue be known. In fact, I have seen letters published in newspapers complaining about certain congestion issues due to primary schools and other facilities. If you recall, there was a small public outcry about the blockage of a road that was used by a local film company for their filming purposes. Let your voice be heard the correct way.

And let there be peace between fellow bikers. There's no need for us to drop to a lower level and go for a "coffee session" to "settle things". If the forum and PMs are not adequate for your exchange of views, having a friendly and peaceful discussion over a cuppa is fine but we definitely don't wish to see any legal issues arise.

If you are a member of CHC, voice out in a sensible way and let not the image of your church be tarnished. Remember that many others are reading this forum even if they do not post at all.

At the beginning, we believed that this thread was self-regulatory enough that the moderator would not have to intervene. If the discussion could calm down and carry on properly, I'm sure this thread will not be closed.

Enough ramblings from a nosey moderator, I think I'll just let the respective moderator take a look at this and decide on the appropriate action.

Peace.

[Remember that many others are reading this forum even if they do not post at all.]

Why not send this link to CHC by email and get them to read it themselves? Although I do not approve certain doctrines of CHC, we're all still christians. Darkknight2004 is too ... for dragging the SPF into the issue. Gotta watch it do not tarnish the reputation of the SPF. SPF will not tolerate hooliganism amongst the employees. Calling pple hypocrites are not the right way. Before we take out the speck out of others' eyes, have we taken the plank out of our own eye? If not how to see clearly. I think that everyone should watch out the language against making crude remarkes of CHC over the public forum. It can unknowingly lead to a lot further problems. If you see an impending quarrel, then keep quiet. is the best.

I have a suggestion. Why not erecting fences along the roads of CHC so that members coming out will have to go to the end of the road to cross at the traffic lights instead of the normal roads? CHC should bear part of such costs since this fence is done for them.

At the meantime, drive/ride with patience along the CHC roads. If possible, avoid the road. 1 detour is better than 1 accident. I stay around the area and I am sick of going by the area for food or as a route to Caltex. So I always make a detour or avoid the area totally.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/arakyo/16012011003.jpg

Do Not Tailgate Me!

Originally posted by jinhanz@Jun 3 2005, 07:39 AM

but a forumn is for pple to post their comment... if everyone do not post then what is a forumn for??? lets stick back to the topic then pple will not be accusing of religion discrimnation.

:thumb:

Guess which word had this meaning.

1. Any code or set of principles containing different provisions for one group of people than for another, esp. an unwritten code of sexual behavior permitting men more freedom than women.

2. A set of principles permitting greater opportunity or liberty to one than to another, especially the granting of greater sexual freedom to men than to women.

3. A set of principles establishing different provisions for one group than another; also, specifically, allowing men more sexual freedom than women.

Originally posted by MS@Jun 4 2005, 09:46 AM

[Remember that many others are reading this forum even if they do not post at all.]

Why not send this link to CHC by email and get them to read it themselves? Although I do not approve certain doctrines of CHC, we're all still christians. Darkknight2004 is too ... for dragging the SPF into the issue. Gotta watch it do not tarnish the reputation of the SPF. SPF will not tolerate hooliganism amongst the employees. Calling pple hypocrites are not the right way. Before we take out the speck out of others' eyes, have we taken the plank out of our own eye? If not how to see clearly. I think that everyone should watch out the language against making crude remarkes of CHC over the public forum. It can unknowingly lead to a lot further problems. If you see an impending quarrel, then keep quiet. is the best.

I have a suggestion. Why not erecting fences along the roads of CHC so that members coming out will have to go to the end of the road to cross at the traffic lights instead of the normal roads? CHC should bear part of such costs since this fence is done for them.

At the meantime, drive/ride with patience along the CHC roads. If possible, avoid the road. 1 detour is better than 1 accident. I stay around the area and I am sick of going by the area for food or as a route to Caltex. So I always make a detour or avoid the area totally.

I have a good news for you, I will be seeing you and the few others soon.