SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] YAMAHA RXZ

supafly

• Replies 29.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is only 2 place which ur petrol can leak from bro, either the fuel cock portion or the tank floater portion. Since u bought ur RXZ from HKL go back to them and get them to re-do till ur satisfied. HKL is a good place to service your bike trust me.

:)

I'm going back to them later after work. 6pm.

It had been my 4th times going back to them asking them to fix this.

The last time the guy fixed it, it had stopped leaking and then today, i saw it leaking like mad again..

it leaked at the center bottom place.

im not good at bike, so im not sure how to tell..

by the way, the bike i bought had got 3 mths warranty. 18th aug 2011 then the warranty expire.

i think should be float that area problem.. I think.

Class 2B - 16 Mar 09 (1st attempt)

Class 2A - 24 Aug 10 (1st attempt)

Class 3C - in the process

KRR(Monster Energy) - 25 Mar 09 till 18 Sep 09 FBB1825X (Memories... Alice)

KRR(Emma) - 19 Sep 09 till 25 Mar 10 FT2361T

RX-Z(Mia) - 17 Mar 10 till 17 Dec 11

KRR(Narnia) - 24 Dec 11 till forever and ever untill when when

Bro, anybody noes where can i get a catalyser full coverset??

Ban hoe leong or automachinery. But now no more original... Price around $200+.

Yamaha RXZ 135 2008- till present

Super Four Spec1 2011- till present

GSXR K8 600 2012- till present

Spark 135 2013- till present

:thumb:

assalamualaikum w.b.t

Ape khabar rakan2 Singapore....sy ingin meminta bantuan rakan2 yang berpengalaman di sekitar Singapore untuk memberi sedikit ilmu kepada saya..Saya ingin bertanya..Speedometer gear apakah yang boleh di gunakan terhadap spotrim YBR original...Ini kerana spedometer gear rxz tidak muat untuk di guna pakai ke atas spotrim tersebut..dan jika hanya spedometer gear YBR saja yang bole di gunakan ke atas Spotrim YBR tersebut, di manakah lokasi saya dapat membelinya..dan dengan harga berapa ringgit malaysia atau Singapore Dollar. Ataupun sekiranya kawan2 Singapore di luar sana ada ingin menjual...silalah contact sy ye....pm pun boleh....terima kasih kerana sudi melihat topic yang saya ajukan..bantuan kawan2 amatlah saya hargai di bulan ramadhan yang mulia ini...Selamat menjalani ibadah puasa di bulan Ramadhan...Assalamualaikum....

which is better, lemang or 3bs ?

This depends on individual preference bro. Btw lemang pipe is only legal to be used on japan 5 gear rxz. That means only till plate FJ.

What's a lemang pipe bro? cause i have a 3bs then tot of doing some mods to the pipe but dun know what are the available mods

http://tapatalk.com/mu/dcff018f-66d7-4386.jpg

The pipe on the image is a lemang pipe.

There is alot of mods for 3bs pipe bro. Maybe i should list them here for u guys.

1) remove only the 2 stopper at the stomach.

2) remove 1 layer of metal sheet from the whole exhaust pipe. ( 3bs uses 2 layers of metal sheet to make up the whole exhaust. )

3) cone aka corong in malay. This is the cone part area connected to the chrome bottle.

4) replace the existing header to chamber or lemang header. ( front portion connected to the block)

5) shorten your pipe length. (Those oldtimers here should know this popular word shorty. )

6) last of all the silencer. Plays a part as well for ur perdormance. Holes... Drill or welding type. Standard tip or long tip. This all makes a difference.

*currently have 4 original mod 3bs,

1 lemang mod, 1 standard lemang,

1 standard catalyzer and 1 chamber.

There is alot of mods for 3bs pipe bro. Maybe i should list them here for u guys.

2) remove 1 layer of metal sheet from the whole exhaust pipe. ( 3bs uses 2 layers of metal sheet to make up the whole exhaust. )

3) cone aka corong in malay. This is the cone part area connected to the chrome bottle.

4) replace the existing header to chamber or lemang header. ( front portion connected to the block)

5) shorten your pipe length. (Those oldtimers here should know this popular word shorty. )

6) last of all the silencer. Plays a part as well for ur perdormance. Holes... Drill or welding type. Standard tip or long tip. This all makes a difference.

Bro can u also tell wat each mod does to performance? thx

Bro can u also tell wat each mod does to performance? thx

Im unable to elaborate on the performance because this depends on your bike setup which only ur own mechanic could advise you on. To get the best u have to do alot of mix n match :)

hehe.. macha, like that can "try" your chamber? hehe.. techno eh? or..

Hey RXZ expert,

Is there any kind soul that can follow me get a block from scrapyard.

Im looking for a small bored size block so need help for a kind soul to advice on the condition.

Thanks.

when? where? can text me 97648095. hehe.. might wanna tag along can? :)

Class 2B - 16 Mar 09 (1st attempt)

Class 2A - 24 Aug 10 (1st attempt)

Class 3C - in the process

KRR(Monster Energy) - 25 Mar 09 till 18 Sep 09 FBB1825X (Memories... Alice)

KRR(Emma) - 19 Sep 09 till 25 Mar 10 FT2361T

RX-Z(Mia) - 17 Mar 10 till 17 Dec 11

KRR(Narnia) - 24 Dec 11 till forever and ever untill when when

Hi there,

Anyone want rxz spare parts ... recently i just rebuild my japan rxz so now i got a lot of old parts it all in working condition ... Cos i cannot keep at home so anyone want pls sms me at 91838859.

All parts u take at beri beri cheap price ... Esp Japan rxz owner u might just want to keep spare.

:angel: Si Bei Lame Lor :angel: ... HUAT HUAT HUAT(^^,!)

Hi there,

Anyone want rxz spare parts ... recently i just rebuild my japan rxz so now i got a lot of old parts it all in working condition ... Cos i cannot keep at home so anyone want pls sms me at 91838859.

All parts u take at beri beri cheap price ... Esp Japan rxz owner u might just want to keep spare.

what parts u selling bro?

Using spark plugs and stuffing some other metal things into ur fork to reduce free play?! WTH? Firstly, free play ape sak kat fork? And then, if u put all those things into ur fork, won't tat give off any unwanted sound wen ur fork compressed? Lastly, ur fork definitely got higher rebound due to it's lack of space for it's "free play". Tat's why we use fork oil to cushion and play ard with its travel and compression rate kan? Just my thghts only. Coz I did reserve on tis for the past few weeks to find out WAT THE HELL IS GOIN ON WIF MY FORK!? Asal lah dia mcm nak MELAYANG on high speed???? LOL!!! XP

so da settle blom ni pasal melayang layang tu??haha

Hey guys setting the air at the carb. Clockwise is close and anti is open am i rite??

Thanks

yep

NSR SP Dec 07

RXZ Feb Mar 08

Spark May July 08

RXZ July-Nov 08-09

X1 Dec - June 10

XR4 June Aug 10

RXZ Aug - Jan 10 - 11

S4 Feb 11- Mar 12

125z Mar 12 - ??

Hi there,

any original handle or original meter?

Be a sexy rider.

sorry guys but i really wanna know how can u possibly reduce freeplay on the fork. as far as i know all 2b 2stroke japanese bike is using telesopic fork which is not adjustable in anyway. if u want is to be most harder meaning u hit a bump and u dun want ur fork go down alot then just top up fork oil more. u u wan it softer just reduce the amount of fork oil. thats y when ur fork oil leak ur fork like soft soft cause low or no oil. my right fork had oil and the other water entered and so become soft. i got rid of the old one and topped up new fork oil. more than then normal cause i wanted it a bit hard and it works like a charm. putting in a spark plug is the same as adding more fork oil without jamming or hurting the spring inside. the spark plug occupies the same area as the added fork oil. if add more fork oil and still ur fork soft means the spring inside old ready then just change it if u can.

no offence to anyone but i see so many ppl confused then i just offer a full explanation for the safety of all us biker brothers and sistas.

thanks alot for the explanation u answered all my doubts and questions.

Hei RXZ riders, anyone can tell me what's your total mileage that your full tank can go??? Mine can only go 180km then must top-up oil alrd, terrible uh, mech alrd decrease the fuel consumption at the jet but not much difference, recently piston jam and overhaul, couldnt remember what is my piston size, using 2nd hand y-4 block. Anyone facing similar issues??? Thanks in advance bros