SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] YAMAHA RXZ

supafly

• Replies 29.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys. i'm selling off my 5 bottles of 2t. friend gave it to me. motorex power synt 2t. each cost around 22 dollars. anything pm. rare 2t

Wah! So ex ah?

http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l417/syamitomo/GroupPhotoMain1.jpg

hi guys...great to see a forum about rxz...im vinay...im from india...i have a rxz and am planing to import the rx z king bore and piston from a singapore exporter..will it fit the indian rxz and can i also fit the 6 speed gear box...and do you guys have any idea about a six reed valve for the rxz...i wanted to know if it does have 21 HP and how much should i pay for it?thanks

ex ke ? hahaha. idk coz i heard there's only 3 shops selling 2t motorex. and the range is from 25-30.

I don't noe? Call me stingy but my semi-synthetic 2t cost only $7. Lol... XP Paiseh2. UPZ for ur sale!!! ;)

http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l417/syamitomo/GroupPhotoMain1.jpg

ex ke ? hahaha. idk coz i heard there's only 3 shops selling 2t motorex. and the range is from 25-30.

The ex part is that ur fren gave it to you. And ur selling it at $22. Haha. Ur fren better not be in this forum. Btw as what syam said a $7 semi syn elf 2t does the job. Most of the old timers here in this thread prefer good good cheap cheap. :)

Independent Rider

Jangan pilih jalan hitam

MoN DoNdAlLeZ

ToOdLeSsSs

:angel:

Hi bros.. Selling all the shown items below at cheap2 prices.. Interested pls pm me. thanks! Collection at jurong west.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]220257[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]220258[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]220259[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]220260[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]220261[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]220262[/ATTACH]

rim how much bro?

hahaha. dont get me wrong here, my friend say i can use some and sell some. haha. for this motorex 2t, i only sell to those who are reading this rxz forum. i heard sporting motors selling at 25. for me, i feel that its better to invest abit more. sayang motor mahh.

pardon me bro,not going to shoot u any further..but IMHO..

even Yamalube 2t which cost about 12-13 is more than good enough for the bike.i used motul 800 that costs $38 but still i dont see any difference when compared to the cheap ones.coz i dont always go out and drag my rpm to 9 or 10..yg penting ada 2t pat dalam..fuel/air mixture cukup..then it wont seize.

what syam and montague said is true.sayang tu mmg la sayang motor..tapi 2t pakai paling lambat pon sebulan baru habis..lau tidak sekurang2nya 2 minggu..mati lor sebulan $44..haha

my advise is try to sell them to p platers rxz who donno much about 2 stroke and rxz...normally,those who ride rxz for 2 years or more wont bother to buy ex 2t..unless if they wanna treat their machine to a one-off luxury..cheers

NSR SP Dec 07

RXZ Feb Mar 08

Spark May July 08

RXZ July-Nov 08-09

X1 Dec - June 10

XR4 June Aug 10

RXZ Aug - Jan 10 - 11

S4 Feb 11- Mar 12

125z Mar 12 - ??

pardon me bro,not going to shoot u any further..but IMHO..

even Yamalube 2t which cost about 12-13 is more than good enough for the bike.i used motul 800 that costs $38 but still i dont see any difference when compared to the cheap ones.coz i dont always go out and drag my rpm to 9 or 10..yg penting ada 2t pat dalam..fuel/air mixture cukup..then it wont seize.

what syam and montague said is true.sayang tu mmg la sayang motor..tapi 2t pakai paling lambat pon sebulan baru habis..lau tidak sekurang2nya 2 minggu..mati lor sebulan $44..haha

my advise is try to sell them to p platers rxz who donno much about 2 stroke and rxz...normally,those who ride rxz for 2 years or more wont bother to buy ex 2t..unless if they wanna treat their machine to a one-off luxury..cheers

yeap. this 2t i letting go is quite hard to get. thats why ader siket ex. i used to use 2t yang murah gile nye, but the after effects of it, not too good. this 2t is like motul 800 or maxima castor 927. but not so expensive and the quality is there. can premix or pump. not too much smoke and tk ya drag sampai rpm 9 or 10. its up to you guys. but i believe everyone has their own opinion and i really respect them.