SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] YAMAHA RXZ

supafly

Selling RXZ parts from my scrapped bike.. Interested pm me thanks :)

Original stuff:

fork (require change of fork oil n seal on the left fork but both in good condition)

handlebars

3BS pipe

Y2 block head

head faring bracket (catalyzer)

red colour catalyzer ori head faring (with signal lights and front lamp)

clutch cable and tzm fast throttle

2t pump and reserviour

foot rest (one pair including the foot peg (new) )

horn with bracket

meter

Local stuff:

tank (need respraying)

black side farings and belly pan

Others:

One pair Dunlop TT900 80/80 Tyres plus sport rim brand BEE (black) 3 batang.

Prices are nego on certain items.. Got other items but need to dig in my store room to find. Viewing at jurong west..

bro, meter catalyzer or normal ones?

Class 2B - 16 Mar 09 (1st attempt)

Class 2A - 24 Aug 10 (1st attempt)

Class 3C - in the process

KRR(Monster Energy) - 25 Mar 09 till 18 Sep 09 FBB1825X (Memories... Alice)

KRR(Emma) - 19 Sep 09 till 25 Mar 10 FT2361T

RX-Z(Mia) - 17 Mar 10 till 17 Dec 11

KRR(Narnia) - 24 Dec 11 till forever and ever untill when when

• Replies 29.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey all, im thinking of getting an rxz. its the old model without catalyzer. i have a few doubts.

which pipe is better lemang pipe or the cat pipe, performance wise and also whish sound softer even after mod?

what are the basic mods that are usually done for a rxz?

whats the maximum tubeless tyre size?

is it possible to 'upgrade' the front brake caliper to tzm's caliper?

am thinking of using a keihin pwk carb with knn filter, anyone tried it before?

Hei bros,

Need your advice.

Will it be better to get a new local block or getting a 2nd hand original block?

What are the side effects if use local block instead?

Anyone had use one before and willing to share your experience??

Thanks in advance bros

guys, do you know any mechs in singapore or jb who does good setting for rxz?

my rpm (pecah) at 4k and thought of raising it to 6.5k but my mech said that my pipe cannot tahan cause its local etc.?

is it true?

plus how can you know if the 3bs pipe is local or original? mine has the "yamaha 3bs" chap on it

but my mech still says its local. help anyone?

Woah? 4000rpm dh pecah??? Power lh like tat. Y nd to make it go up? Regarding local pipe, I think its nonsense wen u say tat local pipe cnnt tahan. Unless ur using "pipe buluh" and ur rpm reaches to 20000rpm, I dnt think it'll do any damage or watsoever. Easiest way to noe an ori 3bs frm a local one is its matt black coloured perut and tengkuk. And ther's also some "dot punch" marking on its chromed botol... Anyone else care to add?

hey all, im thinking of getting an rxz. its the old model without catalyzer. i have a few doubts.

which pipe is better lemang pipe or the cat pipe, performance wise and also whish sound softer even after mod?

what are the basic mods that are usually done for a rxz?

whats the maximum tubeless tyre size?

is it possible to 'upgrade' the front brake caliper to tzm's caliper?

am thinking of using a keihin pwk carb with knn filter, anyone tried it before?

I think wen u got ur Z, just keep it standard, 3bs pipe wif a gd setting wld do u gd. Tyres? Anythn tat u cn afford. Do note if u are currently using spoke rims and wan to use tubeless, u gotta fork out more for another sport rim set.

Hei bros,

Need your advice.

Will it be better to get a new local block or getting a 2nd hand original block?

What are the side effects if use local block instead?

Anyone had use one before and willing to share your experience??

Thanks in advance bros

I've used one before. Frankly speaking bro, no different in terms of performance... ;)

http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l417/syamitomo/GroupPhotoMain1.jpg

Hi all just purchased my first bike a 1995 RX-Z 135. Its leaking a bit of fuel from the center, is this likely to be the float needle? Also when I had it on center stand noticed the back wheel has pretty hard to spin by hand, is this normal on the bike?

Looking forward to sharing my experiences with the bike on here as love the bike already :)

hw long would it usually take to do a full service? i asked a shop and it quoted me afew days..quite shocked me abit but is it true?

Go to JB and it'll be done within half a day... :)

if possible i wan do in sg ah bro..cause i gt no time go jb do... :)

Then I'm sori bro but it seems to me tat most SG mechs wld say the same thing; to leave it there... :-/

alamak..i dun quite trust bike shops here uh..n i kind of need my bike for work..thx alot though.. :)

DIY bro. Get the stuff tat u need, make some time and slowly do up ur bike! :)

alamak..i dun quite trust bike shops here uh..n i kind of need my bike for work..thx alot though.. :)

yeah like syam said DIY..takes maybe 2 hours tops..unless u needa rebore ur block..

NSR SP Dec 07

RXZ Feb Mar 08

Spark May July 08

RXZ July-Nov 08-09

X1 Dec - June 10

XR4 June Aug 10

RXZ Aug - Jan 10 - 11

S4 Feb 11- Mar 12

125z Mar 12 - ??

Hey guys I am having trouble changing gear esp lower gear and neutral gear. Den my clucth cable snapped. I suspect dat my biting point too near but is there any way to have near biting point and yet not suffer having stiff gear shifter. Its sometime impossible to shift to neutral. Thx

Hey guys I am having trouble changing gear esp lower gear and neutral gear. Den my clucth cable snapped. I suspect dat my biting point too near but is there any way to have near biting point and yet not suffer having stiff gear shifter. Its sometime impossible to shift to neutral. Thx

im afraid no..and clutch plate may suffer also with biting point so near...or maybe someone may beg to differ?

NSR SP Dec 07

RXZ Feb Mar 08

Spark May July 08

RXZ July-Nov 08-09

X1 Dec - June 10

XR4 June Aug 10

RXZ Aug - Jan 10 - 11

S4 Feb 11- Mar 12

125z Mar 12 - ??

anyone selling rxz caqtalyzer meter?

Class 2B - 16 Mar 09 (1st attempt)

Class 2A - 24 Aug 10 (1st attempt)

Class 3C - in the process

KRR(Monster Energy) - 25 Mar 09 till 18 Sep 09 FBB1825X (Memories... Alice)

KRR(Emma) - 19 Sep 09 till 25 Mar 10 FT2361T

RX-Z(Mia) - 17 Mar 10 till 17 Dec 11

KRR(Narnia) - 24 Dec 11 till forever and ever untill when when

im afraid no..and clutch plate may suffer also with biting point so near...or maybe someone may beg to differ?

Try to rectify the easy part first, mayb too much EO kot? Try draining out ur EO and try to fill up 600ml or a bit lower...

And yeah, like wat Loudness mentioned, adjust ard ur clutch cable freeplay screw... ;)