SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - GPR

fat di

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wah sey... that camp eerie de lorz.... went there for trainning a few times... ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr.............

come on lah, you only went for training... imagine i have to stay there for 2 yrs + the nights where toilets on 4th floor @ an abandon block on and off + middle of the nite someone banging the armstroke room as if wanting to come out..(did i mentioned that the armstroke is located 500m away from my block?)

Haha, but thats a thing of the past, heard that all the buildings have been tore down and rebuild... lucky next batch.. but pray hard that "things" dun follow to the new buildings.... hahahahahahaha.

btw how's ur bike liao? u changed ur header now ok already? can fly???:cheeky:

**** lah... dun talk about that header le... One point of advice to all who wanna change to micron headers... its lousy... always LAU HONG. got this irritating sound... heard that its due to loose headers... but, performance wise..:thumb: :thumb:

lost top end but gained pick up..

Since the topic is about tuning... I just add my 1c experience, no tuning, cannot realise the full potential of full system..Perhaps its psychological, cause my respones improve after changing the main jets + tuning... As for end can, it works well without tuning, tried with my yoshi for 3mths, but if you got spare cash, servicing your carb and pamper your bike alittle won't hurt..

now i got big big problem... MY suddenly cannot pump their petrol within 50km. I just realised that my FC jumps up ALOT( i really meant ALOT !! 1L only 15.2km) after tuning and the FS...:cry: :cry: Now i need to think of a way to solve that....:dozed:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=67030&d=1214533391

Phantom TA150 ----- Gone

CB400 Spec2---------Gone

Yamaha X-1----------Gone

CB400 Spec1.||| -------- Gone

Honda Silverwing 400 - FOR SALE

my bike has been always 1L 15-16 km everyday speed 100-110 expressway

Whats your riding style like ? And which spec are you riding ?

Mine is spec 1, supposed to be fuel efficient... but i itchy fingers, change this change that... thats why the FC went up so much...:faint:

Btw, i found out that ur class 2 TP same date as mine...LOL

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=67030&d=1214533391

Phantom TA150 ----- Gone

CB400 Spec2---------Gone

Yamaha X-1----------Gone

IKER;4291185']come on lah, you only went for training... imagine i have to stay there for 2 yrs + the nights where toilets on 4th floor @ an abandon block on and off + middle of the nite someone banging the armstroke room as if wanting to come out..(did i mentioned that the armstroke is located 500m away from my block?)

Haha, but thats a thing of the past, heard that all the buildings have been tore down and rebuild... lucky next batch.. but pray hard that "things" dun follow to the new buildings.... hahahahahahaha.

**** lah... dun talk about that header le... One point of advice to all who wanna change to micron headers... its lousy... always LAU HONG. got this irritating sound... heard that its due to loose headers... but, performance wise..:thumb: :thumb:

lost top end but gained pick up..

Since the topic is about tuning... I just add my 1c experience, no tuning, cannot realise the full potential of full system..Perhaps its psychological, cause my respones improve after changing the main jets + tuning... As for end can, it works well without tuning, tried with my yoshi for 3mths, but if you got spare cash, servicing your carb and pamper your bike alittle won't hurt..

now i got big big problem... MY suddenly cannot pump their petrol within 50km. I just realised that my FC jumps up ALOT( i really meant ALOT !! 1L only 15.2km) after tuning and the FS...:cry: :cry: Now i need to think of a way to solve that....:dozed:

aiyo!!! dun scare me lehz.... fs oso makan petrol one ar??? die.... i very particular in fc de sia... siao liao.... :giddy:

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

IKER;4291535']Whats your riding style like ? And which spec are you riding ?

Mine is spec 1, supposed to be fuel efficient... but i itchy fingers, change this change that... thats why the FC went up so much...:faint:

i know u confirm got change sprocket... wat else have u done?

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

i know u confirm got change sprocket... wat else have u done?

No leh, my sprocket still untouched... thinking of 1) top speed 2) pick-up...

Need different set of sprockets and settings.. haha.. Now thinking of selling my FS and buy GPR end-can, hopefully by the time i sell, GPR comes out with FS.. thats why i am prowling in this thread.. see whats the respones for GPR system..

Dyno, FS... currently

Btw, bro.. PM your number to me again.. dunno where your number went to..:(

you not going for the S4MG this month ?

o_O o_O

Phantom TA150 ----- Gone

CB400 Spec2---------Gone

Yamaha X-1----------Gone

PM-ed u... u can oso get it in the gpr user list actually... haha... actually no need to buy fs lah... go mod ur header can liaoz.... a few members here mod thier header one... cheaper also... unless u are going for the shiny shiny header...

i'll moz prob will join at the dam ba as we are oso having our outing to Arnold chicken....

I miss my voom voom.....

hahaha... i reached 2nd link at 5:15pm. jam 30mins.. top up esso northbound rm10. then full tank at southbound rm22. last jb petrol for me.i reach home 7:15pm. damn shack

1 Oct 04 - 8 Dec 05 ____Phantom 200 FV 6644R -- LAURA

8 Dec 05 - 24 Jan 09 _______ Super 4 Vtec 1 FR 4602X--LANA

------- - --- _______________________________-- LENALEE

IKER;4291535']Whats your riding style like ? And which spec are you riding ?

where u take??? btw im riding spec 1 also.... my riding style like i say expressway 100, 110 somtimes "accidentally 120" haha, really! i also nvr change nothing much. i sometimes count how much i'm going per Litre is always 15 to 16 per Litre since i bought my blackbeauty... been riding Blackbeauty 1 half yr already no prob so far ... check spark plug, do service every 6months, eo 3000 to 5000 change.... yup! i always wanted to try getting 18-20 per litre... i guess i will only get 18-20 per litre in my dreams.... can ah... if i ridee all e way 80,70, 80,90, 80, 70 k/m... WAH PianGZ!

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8771/offroadtm7.jpg

My Motard make wonders:thumb:

35 sce... bridging somemore..........ZzzzzzzzzzzzzZ

Wa lao ae... sounds like siong to me siah... :giddy:

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

see ur bike big that y he ask la.. u next time say "i use cooking oil add abit water ok already...." :angel:

But i afraid later he thinks that i "hao lian". :p

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

where u take??? btw im riding spec 1 also.... my riding style like i say expressway 100, 110 somtimes "accidentally 120" haha, really! i also nvr change nothing much. i sometimes count how much i'm going per Litre is always 15 to 16 per Litre since i bought my blackbeauty... been riding Blackbeauty 1 half yr already no prob so far ... check spark plug, do service every 6months, eo 3000 to 5000 change.... yup! i always wanted to try getting 18-20 per litre... i guess i will only get 18-20 per litre in my dreams.... can ah... if i ridee all e way 80,70, 80,90, 80, 70 k/m... WAH PianGZ!

wah... i think maybe your bike really having problems wor.... if u say after u change to ur 'fs' ur mileage drop, its still understandable. but if u say before ur fs, its too scary for a spec one lor...

IMO, spec 1 OEM should be able to hit at least 18-20km/l unless if drag every gear to 5-6 rpm then change..

My xiao bai can run at least 23-24km/l now... travelling speed at the most 80-90 on expressway and exit Bendemeer RD in the morning to work and 90-100 after work on expressway.... nv drag gears always change at 4 rpm... mod done is onli my endcan and installed a power booster..

I miss my voom voom.....

Wa lao ae... sounds like siong to me siah... :giddy:

its really damn siong... haha.. luckily i'm gg for conversion cousre this resevist this june if not i sure go for downgrade one...

I miss my voom voom.....

its really damn siong... haha.. luckily i'm gg for conversion cousre this resevist this june if not i sure go for downgrade one...

Downgrade as much as possible and as soon as possible! :cheeky:

I left with 1 high, 1 low i oso try to keng downgrade. :p

How time flies...

wah... i think maybe your bike really having problems wor.... if u say after u change to ur 'fs' ur mileage drop, its still understandable. but if u say before ur fs, its too scary for a spec one lor...

IMO, spec 1 OEM should be able to hit at least 18-20km/l unless if drag every gear to 5-6 rpm then change..

My xiao bai can run at least 23-24km/l now... travelling speed at the most 80-90 on expressway and exit Bendemeer RD in the morning to work and 90-100 after work on expressway.... nv drag gears always change at 4 rpm... mod done is onli my endcan and installed a power booster..

But will the VTEC, in the long run like how u ride, be spoiled bcoz u don't activate it?

I m doing abt 20km/l with VTEC activated at least 10 times in a full tank. Otherwise, changing gears between 4.5 - 5.5k rpm. My spec 1 is of stock Denso plugs, Mobil 1 EO, K&N air filter & GPR endcan.

How time flies...

hi bro i am inerested in ur pipe can i have a view and conditions detail abt it ano.. pls send it to me or reply in mind this acc... thnks

2005 - 2006 - Spark 135

2006 - 2007 - Super 4 SPEC 1

2007 - 2009 - DRZ SM 400

2012 - 2014 - Triumph Daytona 675R

2009 - Current - X1R

2015 - Current - Triumph Thruxton Ace