SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - GPR

fat di

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bling bling sia!!! my eyes pain sia due to the shiniest pipe.. whoaaaa..... hehe ur dream is finally here bro! yeay!

Haha...:cheeky: Thanks.... Ya its a dream finally come true... :angel:

heh bro, check with u, ur 4-1 exhaust collector, how does it connect?? looks like no1 join with 3, no 2 join with 4??

Hmmm... they dun join together lehz... u oso say 4-1 liao... haha... 1 on top of 2 and 3 on top of 4 but all connected to a 4-1 connector.... got other way of connection de meh?

nice bling bling btw... actually afew of us already used the advancer. that time was 2 yrs ago, trial and error.. gd review for me

tmr, i will be there to do my gasket and final check for spark plugs.. shd be gd now

Wah liew.... good stuff nv share share sia.... muz share share with our fellow GPR's harrrrrrr....

How much u pay for this/these something? o_O

Hmmmm.... haha... check with the shop bro... Dun worry.... Reasonable good price with good standard. :thumb:

Hmmm the lights are nice. :p

Of coz the headers are swee too... :cheeky:

Keke.... thanks.... the lights fixed at Bikeworkz too.... :thumb: :thumb:

U guys really plant in a lots of performance parts hor...:bow:

Heez.... As long as u see u happy u feel u happy... it worth every single cent!!! :thumb: oso wun think too much on the price too...

Xiao bai header so niceeee....wahleeeew..thinkin to do something wit my header...think only la...the sound shiok eh...my header when mod to hollow the grrrrr sound comes out..like the bike gettin pissed like dat...so I think yours should be dat sound...grrrr...last time..meowww now roarrr oredi eh! power lar xiao bai!!

Wahahahaha.... ya... now grrrrrr already... :lol: Wat u still wanna do to ur header sia??? still can do ar? 2-1? keke....:cheeky:

any one selling their gpr pipes?

Very2 nice headers

Thank you thank you.... U using OEM endcan now?

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

Alo Mr Blink!! Change ur nick to Blinkheader..hehhe

Alo Alo!!!! haha... cannot change la... later those yoshi and mircon fs user come flame me sia.... haha...

Have u gone to fix the xxx advancer already?

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

I still using super silent endcan..haha..still searching for a gd deal but now divided dunno get GPR or LV..

• Yamaha RXZ 135
  • Honda Wave 125
  • Honda CB400 Spec 3
  • Yamaha FZ6 
  • Yamaha FZ1S
  • Yamaha XMAX 300 & Yamaha R15

I still using super silent endcan..haha..still searching for a gd deal but now divided dunno get GPR or LV..

Go for your own preference bro.... muz see which one u really like then go for it! Dun ltr buy liao regret... :)

I miss my voom voom.....

Alo Alo!!!! haha... cannot change la... later those yoshi and mircon fs user come flame me sia.... haha...

Not yet fix...soon maybe...dunno want to jet or do the advancer..this thing mz do behind BlackB...if not the price become x2..hehehe (BB jz kidding..no angry ah!..Gulp..) :D Niwae there's notin more I can do to my header except change like your want..hehe, but i dun see it happening anytime soon..

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/2976/1913535868l1zz6.jpg

The GPR'S

B4 yoshi or micron fs user flame you, you can put sticker on your bike saying 'FLAME RESISTANT'..:D

The GPR'S

Hmmm... they dun join together lehz... u oso say 4-1 liao... haha... 1 on top of 2 and 3 on top of 4 but all connected to a 4-1 connector.... got other way of connection de meh?

QUOTE]

why i ask because got afew connections for 4-1

1) 1 on top of 2 and 3 on top of 4 >> similar to pb 1 header

2) 1 on top of 2 and 4 on top of 3 >> similar to yoshi and micron header

any difference??>>> no difference just look nicer with no 1

my word of warning for advancer: make sure u got enough fuel and air intake if not ur a/f mixture lean and engine will kaput. i already solve my bike problem and it's related to the advancer. everything on the bike can advance ur spark plug firing even a small wire. if everything advance too much, u will face the same problem as me. it took me 1month with AB to solve the problem. treat me kopi and i'll tell u everything. for 2 yrs, it was trial and error until it create big problem.

1 Oct 04 - 8 Dec 05 ____Phantom 200 FV 6644R -- LAURA

8 Dec 05 - 24 Jan 09 _______ Super 4 Vtec 1 FR 4602X--LANA

------- - --- _______________________________-- LENALEE

QUOTE]

my word of warning for advancer: make sure u got enough fuel and air intake if not ur a/f mixture lean and engine will kaput. i already solve my bike problem and it's related to the advancer. everything on the bike can advance ur spark plug firing even a small wire. if everything advance too much, u will face the same problem as me. it took me 1month with AB to solve the problem. treat me kopi and i'll tell u everything. for 2 yrs, it was trial and error until it create big problem.

kk... thanks for ur warning... will look out for that....

I miss my voom voom.....

Hello bro, anyone noe how much the current price for GPR end can? Meantime, can provided me the bikeshop name & address I can buy GPR end can? Interested to install....:cheeky:

N/A (Current)

Honda Silverwing FJS 400cc (Yr2010 - Yr2012)

Piaggio X8 200cc (Yr2009 - Yr2010)

Honda CB400 Super Four (Yr2007 - Yr2009)

Honda Phantom TA200 (Yr2005 -Yr2007)

QUOTE]

hmm so is it a good thing to install the xxx advancer?

Hmmm..Basic carb sets- Pilot, needle, main jet...lookout for sudden bog when bike rpm is going up when riding...when pilot, needle, main jets did not work in harmony, bogging do occur. Important..fuel consumption very low compared to the standard spec may show engine running lean, fuel consumption high is running rich..but running lean is more dangerous and can cause seizure to your engine. Lean may makes ur bike response faster with low fuel consumption, rich may make ur bike response slower with high fuel consumption. A good carb setting is nt about fuel saving, but its more about fuel efficiency. Spark plug colours is one way of checking whether bike is too lean or rich. In my opinion jetting the carb is the first thing to do to gain power effeciency from the engine as it harmonise the fuel air ratio for combustion especially for any mod of air filters and exhaust. The best way should be jetting of the carb after changing air filters and exhaust parts and go for dyno run...it analyse power increase and at the same time can know if your jetting works fine..saves time but cost more...but then again its the best mod to look into for you engine rather then spending on some power enhancer when your jetting is not look into in the first place. So if you got some money to spoil yourself on the bike..jetting may be the best mod to look into first, after modding air filter and exhaust. Im not champion on these things but i feel these are the fundamental.

The GPR'S

overall: very good.. i can garantee performance difference when tune properly

hmm so is it a good thing to install the xxx advancer?

1 Oct 04 - 8 Dec 05 ____Phantom 200 FV 6644R -- LAURA

8 Dec 05 - 24 Jan 09 _______ Super 4 Vtec 1 FR 4602X--LANA

------- - --- _______________________________-- LENALEE

Not yet fix...soon maybe...dunno want to jet or do the advancer..this thing mz do behind BlackB...if not the price become x2..hehehe (BB jz kidding..no angry ah!..Gulp..) :D Niwae there's notin more I can do to my header except change like your want..hehe, but i dun see it happening anytime soon..

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8771/offroadtm7.jpg

My Motard make wonders:thumb:

Do you guys track your bikes? It has been really a looooooooonnnnnng while since I last track on my 250cc TZR.

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.