SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - GPR

fat di

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh heh heh.... then ur blackbeauty will change to 'whitebeauty' u know???? wahahahaha... My header finally fixed!!!!!! wahahahahaha.... My dream finally comes TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

GPR 'FS'

WAHAHAHAHAHA..... :lol::cheeky::angel:

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

heh heh heh.... then ur blackbeauty will change to 'whitebeauty' u know???? wahahahaha... My header finally fixed!!!!!! wahahahahaha.... My dream finally comes TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

GPR 'FS'

So how is the feeling of the FS now? Shiok anot? Wat the diff in the range of the RPMs? :cool:

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

BB69 Mesh

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk103/kelvinng24/BB69Completed.jpg

Koolbeats mesh

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk103/kelvinng24/KoolbeatHRCCompleted.jpg

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8771/offroadtm7.jpg

My Motard make wonders:thumb:

GPR 'FS'

haha no la still remain e same ur header will be at my header by tonight.. LOL! yeay xiao bai got fs already.... how bro, how does it feelsssss:cheeky:

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8771/offroadtm7.jpg

My Motard make wonders:thumb:

BB69 Mesh

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk103/kelvinng24/BB69Completed.jpg

Koolbeats mesh

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk103/kelvinng24/KoolbeatHRCCompleted.jpg

Hmmm... got this feeling that the mesh will reduce the air flow to the radiator. But it does looks nice. :thumb:

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

i see how 1st, if no prob then shldn't b a prob.... benson got his fs fix now awol already.. wahahhaha

U c how la. I reckon that it will bring the operating temp up but not to the dangerous level. :cheeky:

How time flies...

So how is the feeling of the FS now? Shiok anot? Wat the diff in the range of the RPMs? :cool:

eh.... er.... mmmm.... feeling... mmm... quite ok la.. no more rusty header now blink blink liao... pick up same...Mid range improved... top speed no time to try and oso cannot try coz my speedo sot sot already....

Need to put any dynojet thingy?

it would be better to change the jet coz after u change header, that's no way for u to tune with ur oem jets... that's wat the MW technician told me la... i will be gg down to my bike shop to wash carb, change jet plus tunning. Stay tune to this thread for more info bro!

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

benson got his fs fix now awol already.. wahahhaha

haha... no awol leh... reservist sia... :sian:

haha no la still remain e same ur header will be at my header by tonight.. LOL! yeay xiao bai got fs already.... how bro, how does it feelsssss:cheeky:

it feelssssssss......... stated above lor... wahahaha.... the sound change... last time bobobobobobobo now become gergergergerger, same as yours during idling :lol: then ar vtec opens hor.... like pple block nose trying to make the borrrrrrrrrrrr sound... wahahhahahaha... nearly burst out laughing while going on 130 juz now.... damn funny..... hahahaha.... :cheeky:

But the power comes damn smooth... dun noe is it the 'block nose' borrrrrrr sound gave me that kind of wrong psychological thinking...

Might be going 2nd link pump and go this sat night.... heh heh heh....:angel:

I miss my voom voom.....

Norishimu!!!! saw ur bumba bee yesterday at Giant lehz!!! the white s4 beside urs i oso always see at pasir ris... haha... singapore really too small sia...

i parked my bike next to urs, smoke one cigarette no see u come down leh. Went up to buy my stuff buy drink, smoke 2 more stick no see u i go off liaoz.... haiz....

I miss my voom voom.....

Norishimu!!!! saw ur bumba bee yesterday at Giant lehz!!! the white s4 beside urs i oso always see at pasir ris... haha... singapore really too small sia...

i parked my bike next to urs, smoke one cigarette no see u come down leh. Went up to buy my stuff buy drink, smoke 2 more stick no see u i go off liaoz.... haiz....

haha..

so close yet so far..

yes that's my bumblebee..

the white s4 beside me is my friend..

he had his fairings and handlebar pad stolen..

otherwise u wld hv seen 2 similar bikes side by side..

i went off close to midnight..

whoaa i didnt knw that u knw my ride is bumblebee..

hush hush.. shhhh!

haha..

so close yet so far..

yes that's my bumblebee..

the white s4 beside me is my friend..

he had his fairings and handlebar pad stolen..

otherwise u wld hv seen 2 similar bikes side by side..

i went off close to midnight..

whoaa i didnt knw that u knw my ride is bumblebee..

hush hush.. shhhh!

Damn sad to hear these thieves gg ard stealing things from bikes. These farkers hands sh b chopped off. :angry:

How time flies...

eh.... er.... mmmm.... feeling... mmm... quite ok la.. no more rusty header now blink blink liao... pick up same...Mid range improved... top speed no time to try and oso cannot try coz my speedo sot sot already....

it would be better to change the jet coz after u change header, that's no way for u to tune with ur oem jets... that's wat the MW technician told me la... i will be gg down to my bike shop to wash carb, change jet plus tunning. Stay tune to this thread for more info bro!

Watch out for your FC bro. :cheeky:

How time flies...

hey ben, PIX LEI!!! want to see ur blink2!!!

:gun::gun::gun:

dun show u!!! humph!!!:box:

haha.... no time to take pics leh.... that day while fixing at MW wanted to take pics of everything one but suay suay phone low batt cannot take... then after that reached home damn tired until todae oso no time.... will take tomolo.... but oso dun noe got time to upload or not.... Reservist is even more busier than work...:giddy:

I miss my voom voom.....