SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - GPR

fat di

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had a bad day yesterday. park my bike outside my aunt's house at 8 plus a.m. sleep and ****! my brother woke me up and shouted at me " hey your bike fell" I was like M*&^%$FU^&*R!! that was 2p.m. i ran out wit my pyjamas and quickly carry up my bike to side stand. I assume it's a big lorry hit my bike as my side stand was in the road!! i took some picture let ya'all see. damage my tail slight crack but still eye sore! and pink paint as my tail board graze at the pink pillar but i was so sleepy i park my bike at the other side and went back to bed. woke up again at 4p.m. took a shower went out and to my suprise, someone clean my tail board as there are pink paint work. AssH&*(^ a new tail board cost $282!!! BIATCH!!!

Image034.jpg

Image036.jpg

Image037.jpg

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8771/offroadtm7.jpg

My Motard make wonders:thumb:

had a bad day yesterday. park my bike outside my aunt's house at 8 plus a.m. sleep and ****! my brother woke me up and shouted at me " hey your bike fell" I was like M*&^%$FU^&*R!! that was 2p.m. i ran out wit my pyjamas and quickly carry up my bike to side stand. I assume it's a big lorry hit my bike as my side stand was in the road!! i took some picture let ya'all see. damage my tail slight crack but still eye sore! and pink paint as my tail board graze at the pink pillar but i was so sleepy i park my bike at the other side and went back to bed. woke up again at 4p.m. took a shower went out and to my suprise, someone clean my tail board as there are pink paint work. AssH&*(^ a new tail board cost $282!!! BIATCH!!!

c from the 1st pic, it is due to the soft bitumen of the ground and not a lorry hit on ur bike, i kanna this b4 also... i parked my S4 on a road that is in the midst of the construction... and later found out that the integrity of the asphalt is far from good.. you might want to check that out to confrim... just be careful next time....

only assuming... coz i do not noe wat happen. the road is quite new.. but something might have hit my bike as when i park my bike e other side came back few hours later and my bike is partially cleaned off. well this happen for a reason but it still sux. will be careful e future. only god knows.

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8771/offroadtm7.jpg

My Motard make wonders:thumb:

Erkk!

i jus read the posts.

i'm sorry to know about it sis.

it fell on the left?

GPR still in good shape right?

have patience. **** happens.

but u'll pimp the ride good again.

yes u will =)

haiz sis.. sorry to heard ur bike drop sia... heart muz be damn pain sia... i kena this b4.. but guess wat... kids running around in petrol kiosk and down my bike... powerful hor? i heard loud bang outside while i was paying at the cashier, i ran out and saw the irresponsible parents grab thier kids and drove off... **** sia.... dun noe the kid is a cow or wat... bike so heavy oso drop...

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

haiz sis.. sorry to heard ur bike drop sia... heart muz be damn pain sia... i kena this b4.. but guess wat... kids running around in petrol kiosk and down my bike... powerful hor? i heard loud bang outside while i was paying at the cashier, i ran out and saw the irresponsible parents grab thier kids and drove off... **** sia.... dun noe the kid is a cow or wat... bike so heavy oso drop...

that is irresponsible..

they should have at least apologize to u..

ya... i confirm ask for compensate too.... my handle bar bent... that was the first thing i change on this bike... nv forget... shock off my life when i got to know the price for a handle bar... 100 bucks sia for that stoopid rod!!! :giddy:

A little 'safety protection' for our baby GPR endcan.....

I think its better to pull down the pillion stand on ur bike. it can act as a 'slider'. my fren just accident, fell on his right but his exhaust a little bit scratch onli (stock end can) becoz of the support from the pillion stand.... our endcan might be able escape those scratches cos ours are 'flater'... :thumb:

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

guy,how much this gpr cost? where to install? Btw must go inspection after intalling or wat?

• Yamaha RXZ 135
  • Honda Wave 125
  • Honda CB400 Spec 3
  • Yamaha FZ6 
  • Yamaha FZ1S
  • Yamaha XMAX 300 & Yamaha R15

guy,how much this gpr cost? where to install? Btw must go inspection after intalling or wat?

hmm the price varies..

but set aside 500 for the pipe..

and set aside another 50 for inspection..

i did mine at excel..

VIACOM just behind..

very convenient..

rode there for inspection after installation..

bought my GPR end can for 500, plus a little bit of fine tunning at BikeWorkz. MUZ go inspection after installation (within 3 days after purchased). Street legal endcan without inspection = illegal.

I miss my voom voom.....