SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - GPR

fat di

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to think again gxr1000 also not bad can change pipe hor! yum yum! IDEA! but the funny part ah if i ride the muscular bike(gxr1000) people later think i hugging the tank how? haha!

Ok wat... more grip on the bike. Tuck in your legs too... or maybe no need to. :cheeky: *kidding*

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

Ok wat... more grip on the bike. Tuck in your legs too... or maybe no need to. :cheeky: *kidding*

haha! but change pipe look nicer.. the original pipe look funny to me

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8771/offroadtm7.jpg

My Motard make wonders:thumb:

haha! but change pipe look nicer.. the original pipe look funny to me

Ya, agree too. Somehow they look way out of place. :faint:

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

yeah man i was there yesterday night took me quite some time to find a place to park.. :sian:

2006 - 2009 Super 4 spec II (FV **43 first ride)

2009 - 2010(jan) FZ1 08 (FBD3***)

2010 - 2013 Hayabusa 06 (FBA****)

2013 - ???? Tmax 2013 (FBH****)

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l212/shadowles85/sign1.jpg

i'm in 2 minds la..

fazer or motard.. LOL..

Motard oso cool! Once I see an ang mo riding the KTM535 (correct me if I m wrong). Super duper pick up speed!!! :bow:

How time flies...

aiyo sis... nv see u sia... r u the one sitting with xin at the nasi lemak there?

got hear shinhwa's and s4vtec endcan sound? damn solid sia... dun noe wat they had done... but mine oso :thumb: ... nv hear gpr roar until that trip...SHIOK!!!!

Btw, i'm kinda in trouble sia... cant put back my silencer sia.... :cry: but oso dun really feeling like putting it back... haha...

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

aiyo sis... nv see u sia... r u the one sitting with xin at the nasi lemak there?

got hear shinhwa's and s4vtec endcan sound? damn solid sia... dun noe wat they had done... but mine oso :thumb: ... nv hear gpr roar until that trip...SHIOK!!!!

Btw, i'm kinda in trouble sia... cant put back my silencer sia.... :cry: but oso dun really feeling like putting it back... haha...

How come cannot put back?? Silencer stuck or screw thread loose? These are the 2 worst things that you would least want them to happen. o_O

How time flies...

dun knoe leh... the screw suddenly became like too small for the hole... i think there should be a washer for that screw but mine flew off without noticing when taking out.... do u have a washer thing to secure the sliencer?

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

haha! u lost e washer! go shop buy... it's a small square shape. or go where u buy ur pipe ask them they got sell anot.. i e one wit orange shirt.. i dunno u which one! saw e bike only but back view so ya lor.. paisey lar. but i tink the outing only me, u n my fiancee using carbon gpr pipe hor!? 1 or 2 is gpr but normal 1. can't recall who's bike lol!

shinhwa n s4vtec power sia e sound.. gpr when top end it become a lion king lol... i that day cant go face i tink i stated my prob over at the gathering forum. my fiance visor n specs kena moist like fog like that can't go fast!!! i so sad but main concern is my fiancee. so i follow behind him in case. scared only lei. dark sia e road! my eye's look at the road until like one to pop out! wish i had a HID light n the neon light! looks cool and better safety on NSH.

haha... my visor gets fog up too when reaching the nasi lemak place.. damn cold and i'm not wearing jacket.. haha... HID is cool la but the one infront will feel irritated sia... too bright le... shinhwa was at my back on the way back coz i'm following my friend ( kibs ) and my eyes damn pain from his HID..

now kinda addicted to my GPR sound without sliencer... shiok... dun feel like putting it back... keke:angel:

I miss my voom voom.....

aiya tok here la.. ouh ouh ouh coz do u noe why i only realize that u where beside my fiancee when we were in two rows before heading NSH? i saw ur nick xiao bai at ur seat! HAHAHA!!!!

haha ur want still got brand ogk mine brand power THH! haha bought at ah boy! lol but good ah... wear normal visor later your helmet like want to fly like dat!

haha... Palmer they all also notice my seat... haha... damn funny looking at their reaction... haha...

Me bought mine at ah boy too.... first time wearing... yours dun fog? did u open all the ventilation opening? i open all... haha...

I miss my voom voom.....

i did. i seldom wear fullface damn hot and make my hair messy! haha. sg usually wear normail helmet unless i got pillion ah. suprisingly mine nvr fog. miracle! ol but outing was a good experiance.. especially e dark road! i see my mirror cannot see anithing behind ah.. whoa scary sia wat was ur top speed. mine is 140 then drop to 100 due to the fog prob.