SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - GPR

fat di

If like that change to FS, no need to inspection ah? Or just leave it? In which thread is the FS thingy? Think of changing FS as well... front portion all rusty-look liaoz... :faint:

oops buddy... the thread had already closed.... but maybe u still can go MW to ask coz they are the one bringing in.... no harm tryin luck....:p

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys... if the silencer is not being

removed.. wud the gpr pipe sound like stock or still bassy??

considering getting the cardon fiber one.. thanks in advance..

i would say it sounds low and deep with silencer on... the sound is definately different from stock.... silencer off... woah....:angel:

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

ok la.. black monster not nice leh they think i black n ugly how? no offence just talking ****. black beauty at least sounds sweeeeet! hehe. my monster pipe ok la.. higher rpm will b better! ROARRrrrrr! norishimu one is MEOWWWww! hehe no offence hor joking onli... =P CHEERS!

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8771/offroadtm7.jpg

My Motard make wonders:thumb:

sedih... :( wait for my pay on the 10th...then i can chiong..haha..

• Yamaha RXZ 135
  • Honda Wave 125
  • Honda CB400 Spec 3
  • Yamaha FZ6 
  • Yamaha FZ1S
  • Yamaha XMAX 300 & Yamaha R15

oops buddy... the thread had already closed.... but maybe u still can go MW to ask coz they are the one bringing in.... no harm tryin luck....:p

Haiz... :pity:

Okie, I will try calling them.

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

But when use for some time liao, it will be louder and louder as the fibre inside hardens, not? But... i am getting to like more and more of my GRP CF pipe as time goes by.

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

i think i will have to wait a very long time for me to get it seasoned... no chance to wack from mon to fri cause traffic jam everywhere... sat and sun seldom really wack it.... zzzzzzzzzz

I miss my voom voom.....

whack till u die! haha firdaus urs got sound but it sounds like this, zzzzzzzzzzzzz hehe bee buzzing! kidding ya! woohoo cant will for tmrw xiao bai! seems like im e only girl.. pai sey leh.. comfirm i go i keep quite.. shy! =P

i think i will have to wait a very long time for me to get it seasoned... no chance to wack from mon to fri cause traffic jam everywhere... sat and sun seldom really wack it.... zzzzzzzzzz

Don't really have to wack lor. As long as the fibre gets heated up, it will season. I oso don't have chance to wack and I only travel about 20+km a day. Not much travel and i oso old liao, no guts to wack any more. Just cruising and enjoying the sound of the GPR... just like music to my ears.

:cheeky:

How time flies...

OT a bit... Looking at BB2A's licence records, really envy those who are taking Class 2. Wish I got the energy to take it too. So I can be the Musha Busa (B-King)! ;P

How time flies...

whack till u die! haha firdaus urs got sound but it sounds like this, zzzzzzzzzzzzz hehe bee buzzing! kidding ya! woohoo cant will for tmrw xiao bai! seems like im e only girl.. pai sey leh.. comfirm i go i keep quite.. shy! =P

oh u going for the durian trip ah?

OT a bit... Looking at BB2A's licence records, really envy those who are taking Class 2. Wish I got the energy to take it too. So I can be the Musha Busa (B-King)! ;P

me n xiao bai drools for fazer.. :cheeky:

oh u going for the durian trip ah?

me n xiao bai drools for fazer.. :cheeky:

Fazer is a cool bike but i was thinking out loud. Maximise Class 2 licence, since B-King is the largest naked bike (other than those 1900cc choppers). :angel:

How time flies...

kulai trip tmrw.. and hey dont forget bout me i also drooling over fazer! like seeing a naked body(muscles plz!) =P

How about this? Muscles enough for you, girl?

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa159/mumu65/BKing1.jpg

How time flies...

to think again gxr1000 also not bad can change pipe hor! yum yum! IDEA! but the funny part ah if i ride the muscular bike(gxr1000) people later think i hugging the tank how? haha!