SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - GPR

fat di

i did. i seldom wear fullface damn hot and make my hair messy! haha. sg usually wear normail helmet unless i got pillion ah. suprisingly mine nvr fog. miracle! ol but outing was a good experiance.. especially e dark road! i see my mirror cannot see anithing behind ah.. whoa scary sia wat was ur top speed. mine is 140 then drop to 100 due to the fog prob.

i was surprised when i saw no light at all but at the same time damn excitied lor!!!! shiok man... then rear mirror cant see anything indeed kinda scary... mine top onli around 146 onli lor..... dun noe is power cut or wat... kinda dissapointing....

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i took out my power cut my bike still can go faster but just dont want to take the risk, if i ride faster my fiancee sure will follow want... hehe... but when want to switch lane to the right lane scary like f! haha al the s4's Zooommmmmmmmm. hard to change lane. overall was nice... but seriously shinhwa pipe power like F! our gpr only when open valve the lion is out. so how manage to find the washer fer ur silencer

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8771/offroadtm7.jpg

My Motard make wonders:thumb:

Shinhwa's is mircon full system but dun noe wat's s4vtec using... oso damn power.. dun noe will me 'full system' be better then theirs or not? wahahahaha....

for the power cut thing, u install something to block the powercut or take out ar? then got powercut really cut until so jialet ar? i'm thinkin is it my bike old liao cannot run... haha...

for the washer thing ltr i might be going down to my bike shop and see got or not... me now workin leh... haha... damn sleepy sia... zzzzzzz

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

ya ya... saw it... in the drain... poor thing... that taught me a lesson... shiok oso muz take care of safety... that was the corner Palmer was trying to warn us during briefing... looks really shiok to play... i think if that rider nv skied... i might be the one rolling on the road sia..... :giddy:

I miss my voom voom.....

when i saw i was like shocked poor guy bike sai tao koyak(torn) already sia. ok bro i gtg... catch wit u n others some other time. happy working! =P peace*

dun knoe leh... the screw suddenly became like too small for the hole... i think there should be a washer for that screw but mine flew off without noticing when taking out.... do u have a washer thing to secure the sliencer?

Not that I rem of got washer. Mine now is a bolt and square nut (left it that way so i won't loose it. You mean you left the lobang (bolt part) empty?

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

shinwa >> micron full system

s4vtec >> yoshi full system (old model)

palmer >> moriwaki full system

1 Oct 04 - 8 Dec 05 ____Phantom 200 FV 6644R -- LAURA

8 Dec 05 - 24 Jan 09 _______ Super 4 Vtec 1 FR 4602X--LANA

------- - --- _______________________________-- LENALEE

when i saw i was like shocked poor guy bike sai tao koyak(torn) already sia. ok bro i gtg... catch wit u n others some other time. happy working! =P peace*

So envy again... 3+ knock off liao? :dot:

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

shinwa >> micron full system

s4vtec >> yoshi full system (old model)

palmer >> moriwaki full system

Moriwaki oso another cool looking pipe! If only they can combine the sound of Micro + Yoshi full system + GPR CF + short pipe like Moriwaki + Akrapovic end tip looks... Me dream on. Hahahahaaa... :cheeky:

How time flies...

Not that I rem of got washer. Mine now is a bolt and square nut (left it that way so i won't loose it. You mean you left the lobang (bolt part) empty?

should be the square nut ba... coz i onli took out the screw... should be somewhere on sg road ba... or worst, inside my endcan!!!! haha... maybe later go ask my bike shop got or not....:)

I miss my voom voom.....

Moriwaki oso another cool looking pipe! If only they can combine the sound of Micro + Yoshi full system + GPR CF + short pipe like Moriwaki + Akrapovic end tip looks... Me dream on. Hahahahaaa... :cheeky:

Moriwaki is a funny pipe to me... short too short.... long oso too long... longer then orginal endcan if i'm not wrong... but the sound.... SOLID!!!!

I miss my voom voom.....

should be the square nut ba... coz i onli took out the screw... should be somewhere on sg road ba... or worst, inside my endcan!!!! haha... maybe later go ask my bike shop got or not....:)

Bet your bike shop sure have one lah. Which bike shop you go to?

How time flies...

Moriwaki is a funny pipe to me... short too short.... long oso too long... longer then orginal endcan if i'm not wrong... but the sound.... SOLID!!!!

Of coz go for short pipe. Short short less area to clean mah... :angel:

How time flies...

LOL!!!! wondering y gpr no firespec:dot: me now go to Bikeworkz.... bought my endcan there too... u?

Bought mine at Funmaster.

How time flies...

DIE AR!!!! my square nut bike shop no have ar!!!!! die die die.... :giddy:

BB2A is right. Hardware store sure have one.

:thumb:

How time flies...

huh??? hardware shop???:giddy: :cry:

But I am surprised your bike shop can't help you with that. If my bike mechanic can't help, I will nag until he :faint: . Hahahaaahhaaaa...:cheeky:

How time flies...

hardware shop la!! there's one shop near ahboy sells all kind of screws but i got no idea if they have the square type washer. e washer looks like e picture below.

Image056.jpg