SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - GPR

fat di

ouh so serious ah! lucky sia me! i fix my silencer back sia.. will take out back when i travell far... the smoothes is diff and bad enough my house at khatib well known fer tp.. har har har! long time nvr travel there so didn't think of e doc and visor. u gng to kulai trip bro norishimu?

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8771/offroadtm7.jpg

My Motard make wonders:thumb:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's at seng kwang amk park2. i can give u e number if u want.

OOOooooic.... might be popping down there soon to have a look see got wat good stuff over there for s4.... :angel:

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

LOL!..

watchin man utd game later or not?

btw i read the MO for S.S just now..

Oooo... eager for your header right..

Heh heh... of coz lah bro... seem so many yoshi fs already cant wait to see how GPR 'fs' looks and sounds like... hopefully will become a MONSTER!!!

me nearly wanted to buy yoshi fs b4 i saw that ss header thing.. been considering for half a yr but i juz cant convince myself to buy it.... Maybe its too common and i dun really like that sound and was hoping GPR would come out fs for s4... When i saw the SS header thread... NO NEED TO THINK SO MUCH LO!!!! went to pay for the deposit for the header and the following week went to get my lovely GPR CF endcan...:thumb: and woah!!! the endcan in stock header already damn shiok already....:cool: imagine it with the header... OMG!!! *DROOL*:cheeky:

Changing of the system can say is the biggest 'operation' i have ever done on a bike..... :angel:

I miss my voom voom.....

Gonna hit the road back real soon with my dream "Xiao^Bai"..... :cool: heh heh.... hopefully....:)

I wana hear how GPR pipes sound like on our s4.. any kind soul staying bedok? :)

• Yamaha RXZ 135
  • Honda Wave 125
  • Honda CB400 Spec 3
  • Yamaha FZ6 
  • Yamaha FZ1S
  • Yamaha XMAX 300 & Yamaha R15

I wana hear how GPR pipes sound like on our s4.. any kind soul staying bedok? :)

haha... near near lah... bedok to tamp less 10 mins onli... but if u wanna listen to monster roar u have to go yishun to look for our dear sis...

she even had the header mod.... fierce...:angel:

I miss my voom voom.....

Heh heh... of coz lah bro... seem so many yoshi fs already cant wait to see how GPR 'fs' looks and sounds like... hopefully will become a MONSTER!!!

me nearly wanted to buy yoshi fs b4 i saw that ss header thing.. been considering for half a yr but i juz cant convince myself to buy it.... Maybe its too common and i dun really like that sound and was hoping GPR would come out fs for s4... When i saw the SS header thread... NO NEED TO THINK SO MUCH LO!!!! went to pay for the deposit for the header and the following week went to get my lovely GPR CF endcan...:thumb: and woah!!! the endcan in stock header already damn shiok already....:cool: imagine it with the header... OMG!!! *DROOL*:cheeky:

Changing of the system can say is the biggest 'operation' i have ever done on a bike..... :angel:

If like that change to FS, no need to inspection ah? Or just leave it? In which thread is the FS thingy? Think of changing FS as well... front portion all rusty-look liaoz... :faint:

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

If like that change to FS, no need to inspection ah? Or just leave it? In which thread is the FS thingy? Think of changing FS as well... front portion all rusty-look liaoz... :faint:

its in the SS M.O