SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SP Riders Outing Thread(Regular Outings)

Originally posted by CivicR@Apr 17 2005, 01:09 AM

Paiseh today didn't manage to org any outing, who wana go JB pump petrol ? For Sunday what is the best time to go?

noon time :thumb:

ä¿¡æˆ‘å°±è¡Œï¹ ä¸ä¿¡æˆ‘å°±ä¸è¡Œ
W - Wonderful

E - Energetic

N - New

X - Xenophobic

I - Important

N - Natural

G - Glorious

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25th Apr deadline for Malacca trip drawing near, so who cofirm going? mitsevo, [J], blueice__11??? Anyone else interested?

Currently the trip 21 confirmed and 15 pending bikes not including pillions so it will be a good chance to meet more ppl and fun too. Pls reply asap...tks

So far most of them are big bikes, got one is a skipper I think. I need to see whether I could take leave or not, if possible I would like to join in as well.

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/719/my1sthondamatchez0.jpg

Originally posted by CivicR@Apr 18 2005, 08:47 AM

So far most of them are big bikes, got one is a skipper I think. I need to see whether I could take leave or not, if possible I would like to join in as well.

Skipper huh...but org themselves also not sure wat bikes there are in fact, cuz everyone dun post what's their ride. U able to confirm b4 25th?

28th Jan 05 - 16th April 06 Honda NSR SP150 (Pro-arm)

1st Apr 06 - Nov 06 Honda CB400SFYJ HyperVTEC, 17th Oct 06 - ???? Honda TA200 Phantom, Nov 06 - Apr 07 Honda Wave-R, Apr 07 - ???? Subaru Impreza AWD

<u>Official Road Trips</u>

7th-8th May 05 - Malacca (460km round)

2nd April 06 - Mersing (240km round)

6th-10th July 06 - P.Pinang ; Hatyai, Thailand (1900km round)

Lastest update from the Malacca thread (For those lazy to read).

1. There are confirmed SP and Phantom going on the trips, with pillions also have

2. People with medical skill will be on standby

3. Markers and sweepers for all groups

4. Resort is Klebang Resort, room with either single beds or kind size bed, $30 per pax or $60 per room

5. Confirm by 25th, payment and briefing on 28th (Thur) Kallang KFC 8pm-11pm

1st Apr 06 - Nov 06 Honda CB400SFYJ HyperVTEC, 17th Oct 06 - ???? Honda TA200 Phantom, Nov 06 - Apr 07 Honda Wave-R, Apr 07 - ???? Subaru Impreza AWD

Originally posted by aidan@Apr 18 2005, 07:24 PM

damn, i've missed the deadline for the bbq. still can join?

Yup...always welcome.... :smile: e more e merrier... :cheeky: :cheer: :clap: :bounce:

<u>Past Ride</u>

Oct 2005 - Dec 2006 FT2#5#Y Honda NSR 150 SP

<u>Current Drive</u>

BMW(Bus,MRT,Walk)

<u>Ideal Plan</u>

Bike - RVF NC35

Car - CIVIC TYPE R/STI

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh35/Benben81/Photo_0003.jpg

Originally posted by aidan@Apr 18 2005, 07:24 PM

damn, i've missed the deadline for the bbq. still can join?

mayb u can pm snowman??? she is the organiser for this bbq....

<u>Past Ride</u>

Jan 2005 - Dec 2006 FT2#5#Y Honda NSR 150 SP

<u>Current Drive</u>

Apr 2005 - ????? SFU2@#2A Hyundai Getz 1.3A

<u>Ideal Plan</u>

Bike - RVF NC35

Car - EVO/STI

Originally posted by Integra@Apr 18 2005, 08:10 PM

Im thinking of organising a "chiong"(CLUBBING) outing tis week anyone interested??? if interested kindly place yr name, place u prefer, time & date below....Will consolidate & confirm later...

i will see e response if nt good i might cancel...

1.Integra

do advise everyone to leave their bikes at home if possible

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

ä¿¡æˆ‘å°±è¡Œï¹ ä¸ä¿¡æˆ‘å°±ä¸è¡Œ
W - Wonderful

E - Energetic

N - New

X - Xenophobic

I - Important

N - Natural

G - Glorious

Originally posted by Gnixer@Apr 18 2005, 08:45 PM

do advise everyone to leave their bikes at home if possible

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

They shld noe...if they drink they shld nt ride if they ride i cant stop them but they r putting themself @ risk... :smile:

<u>Past Ride</u>

Oct 2005 - Dec 2006 FT2#5#Y Honda NSR 150 SP

<u>Current Drive</u>

BMW(Bus,MRT,Walk)

<u>Ideal Plan</u>

Bike - RVF NC35

Car - CIVIC TYPE R/STI

Originally posted by aidan@Apr 18 2005, 07:22 PM

hey blackheart, i think the malacca trip wont be that cheap la.. kena stopped by msia TP then RM50 gone liao.. and what if your bike breaks down midway? SP really can tahan all the way to Malacca meh? sounds risky to me..

3 things

---------

1. Of coz when u go traveling u don't bring just enuff $ right? Always bring spares with you. If you're not those kinds than :goodluck:

2. What if bike break downs? What if your bike break downs halfway in TPE? Same principles apply. Take bus no risk.

3. SP cannot tahan till Malacca? Go read previous posts in SP thread, I'm so tired of explaining things times n times again. Again this depends on who I'm explaining to, whether anot it's worthwhile.

Actually riding in SG risky too, TP everywhere waiting to give you demerit points. What if beat red lights? What if cross double white lines? What if....you got 12 or 24 points a few times deduct no points left...how many days on the road each year? Not to mention summons and court cases, i think dun ride safer.

Originally posted by blackheart@Apr 18 2005, 09:13 PM

3 things

---------

1. Of coz when u go traveling u don't bring just enuff $ right? Always bring spares with you. If you're not those kinds than :goodluck:

2. What if bike break downs? What if your bike break downs halfway in TPE? Same principles apply. Take bus no risk.

3. SP cannot tahan till Malacca? Go read previous posts in SP thread, I'm so tired of explaining things times n times again. Again this depends on who I'm explaining to, whether anot it's worthwhile.

Actually riding in SG risky too, TP everywhere waiting to give you demerit points. What if beat red lights? What if cross double white lines? What if....you got 12 or 24 points a few times deduct no points left...how many days on the road each year? Not to mention summons and court cases, i think dun ride safer.

well said by blackheart....:cheer: :cheer:

AUGUST 2004 - APRIL 2006 HONDA NSR 150 SP

APRIL 2006 - JANUARY 2010 HONDA CBR 400 RRN

JANUARY 2010 - ???? ???? YAMAHA '07 R1

hey [J] hows the stainless stell screw coming along haven't heard from U since. Filbert when would U want to arrange on the Gear Oil thingy? Normally what time did U finish ur class maybe can arrange to meet up nearby after my work?

Originally posted by blackheart@Apr 18 2005, 09:13 PM

3 things

---------

Hey blackheart, firstly let me explain myself. I was not trying to be a prick and pick on this and that, nor I was trying to piss you off. I was merely pointing out that the trip might be more expensive than what you thought. The trip to Malacca is not short one and I think the bike requires some new parts before setting out, which in itself is a hidden cost. When I brought in the issue about M'sian TP, I was merely highlighting an example.

Secondly, bikes breaking down on Spore roads are a hell lot different from breaking down on Msia North-South Highway. At least in Spore you know who to call and ask for help. Can you do the same in Malaysia?

Thirdly, I am new to SP. So I really have no idea if it can last all the way to Malacca. In fact, I was looking for reassurance that it can, because I am interested in that trip.

And lastly, I am sorry if I caused your blood to boil and your eyes to roll for posting the message. But I admit that I dislike the way you replied. You sounded very defensive and made me feel very unwelcome.

Oh well. No hard feelings k? I just want to set the record straight rather than you having the idea that I am just another idiot in this forum. Cya

cool cool .. :hungry:

Jan 05 - Mar 06 : Honda NSR150SP

Mar 06 - Mar 07 : Suzuki RMX250

Mar 07 - Sep 07 : Honda XR400R

Aug 05 - Nov 09 : Honda XR125L

Sep 07 - Nov 09 : Suzuki GSR400K7

Mar 09 - Present : Yamaha R6'06

Nov 09 - Present : Honda Hornet 600

Originally posted by aidan@Apr 18 2005, 10:42 PM

Hey blackheart, firstly let me explain myself. I was not trying to be a prick and pick on this and that, nor I was trying to piss you off. I was merely pointing out that the trip might be more expensive than what you thought. The trip to Malacca is not short one and I think the bike requires some new parts before setting out, which in itself is a hidden cost. When I brought in the issue about M'sian TP, I was merely highlighting an example.

Secondly, bikes breaking down on Spore roads are a hell lot different from breaking down on Msia North-South Highway. At least in Spore you know who to call and ask for help. Can you do the same in Malaysia?

Thirdly, I am new to SP. So I really have no idea if it can last all the way to Malacca. In fact, I was looking for reassurance that it can, because I am interested in that trip.

And lastly, I am sorry if I caused your blood to boil and your eyes to roll for posting the message. But I admit that I dislike the way you replied. You sounded very defensive and made me feel very unwelcome.

Oh well. No hard feelings k? I just want to set the record straight rather than you having the idea that I am just another idiot in this forum. Cya

Ok perhaps I'm slightly defensive and no I'm not pissed off, no worries...

A rider always have to ensure his ride are in good condition, from the moment he's riding it out from the cp. Yes you mentioned changing of some new parts before setting out for a trip, if the bikes does requires somes new parts, in the first plc even if he just ride it in sg, it has to be replaced too right?

Well I'm not the org for the trip and how expensive to tow it back I have diff replys from ppl so I guess it's up to how fa into M'sia you are and whether the mech thinks yr name is robert.

I'm sort of a new rider too, at first the same as you, have many comprehends on going for trips up north. Ppl telling me problems likely to be encounter are overheating (as 2strokers are hotter?) cannot tahan, cc too small, piston jammed, etc, but after hearding stories from some ppl I agree that if the bike is in gd condition AND the rider do precautionary like adding abit 2T into tank and dun whack close to redline all the way, he/she might just make it. SP have survived trips up into Cameron (1300km 2ways) and even Thailand (i heard).

No worries, I'm sorry to make you the way u felt, forum is a plc meant open to discussions and views, it's just that I do get feud up sometimes to repeat somethings many many times...perhaps it's my bloodline, I shld tone down my way of writing...erm i mean typing...hee

Judging from yr posts, u seems to be new here, welcome! Do join us for outings, you will come to realise how friendly all of us are.

Originally posted by blackheart@Apr 18 2005, 11:12 PM

Ok perhaps I'm slightly defensive and no I'm not pissed off, no worries...

A rider always have to ensure his ride are in good condition, from the moment he's riding it out from the cp. Yes you mentioned changing of some new parts before setting out for a trip, if the bikes does requires somes new parts, in the first plc even if he just ride it in sg, it has to be replaced too right?

Well I'm not the org for the trip and how expensive to tow it back I have diff replys from ppl so I guess it's up to how fa into M'sia you are and whether the mech thinks yr name is robert.

I'm sort of a new rider too, at first the same as you, have many comprehends on going for trips up north. Ppl telling me problems likely to be encounter are overheating (as 2strokers are hotter?) cannot tahan, cc too small, piston jammed, etc, but after hearding stories from some ppl I agree that if the bike is in gd condition AND the rider do precautionary like adding abit 2T into tank and dun whack close to redline all the way, he/she might just make it. SP have survived trips up into Cameron (1300km 2ways) and even Thailand (i heard).

No worries, I'm sorry to make you the way u felt, forum is a plc meant open to discussions and views, it's just that I do get feud up sometimes to repeat somethings many many times...perhaps it's my bloodline, I shld tone down my way of writing...erm i mean typing...hee

Judging from yr posts, u seems to be new here, welcome! Do join us for outings, you will come to realise how friendly all of us are.

yeap, i'm sure you guys are friendly. I'm not exactly new here, just that i seldom post. so i guess when we meet up,you will buy me a drink to make up for being so fierce? right? haha.

Sure no problem, come JB loh and you will get yr teh terik (this reminds me of MC28 :cheeky: ).

Originally posted by blackheart@Apr 18 2005, 11:43 PM

Sure no problem, come JB loh and you will get yr teh terik (this reminds me of MC28 :cheeky: ).

Haha... blackheart like jb teh tarik ah. Hehe... :hungry:

2004 - 2006 Honda NSR SP

2006 - 2008 Honda CB400 Vtec III

2008 - Honda CB1000R

Honda CB1000R Owners Club:http://www.hondacb1000r.com/mb/

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs442.ash1/24399_419269942994_816422994_5230866_6819464_n.jpg

Originally posted by blackheart@Apr 17 2005, 06:22 PM

25th Apr deadline for Malacca trip drawing near, so who cofirm going? mitsevo, [J], blueice__11??? Anyone else interested?

Currently the trip 21 confirmed and 15 pending bikes not including pillions so it will be a good chance to meet more ppl and fun too. Pls reply asap...tks

I cannot go for malaca thread liao, i wan attended my frd wedding at that day. Cannot join u guys, maybe next tm... :weep:

2004 - 2006 Honda NSR SP

2008 - Honda CB1000R

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs442.ash1/24399_419269942994_816422994_5230866_6819464_n.jpg

I will organise outing at this sat night, all bikes & all frds r welcome.

This is my 1st tm to jio outing, when we met we still can organise to where... :cheeky:

(Hope all member all can join)

Meeting point: Cineleisure carpark

Time: 11:00pm

1. Met 1st

2. Rounting at sg

3. Chat chat & lim teh

4. JB Pa yu

5. Dam (i haven go b4, can ask Blackheart bring me there)

6. Home sweet home

1.[J]

Bending

2004 - 2006 Honda NSR SP

2008 - Honda CB1000R

Time: 11:30pm

1. Met 1st

2. Rounting at sg

3. Chat chat & lim teh

4. JB Pa yu

6. Home sweet home

1.[J] - Whats ur contact number?

2. Civicr/Peter -93859948

Bending

Originally posted by blackheart@Apr 18 2005, 11:43 PM

No worries...i remember this..will claim from u if i happen to go jb wif u... :lol:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg

Originally posted by [J]@Apr 19 2005, 01:09 AM

I will organise outing at this sat night, all bikes & all frds r welcome.

This is my 1st tm to jio outing, when we met we still can organise to where... :cheeky:

(Hope all member all can join)

Time: 11:30pm

1. Met 1st

2. Rounting at sg

3. Chat chat & lim teh

4. JB Pa yu

6. Home sweet home

1.[J]

Bending

can meet earlier cos meet 11.30 abit late... Go rounding den go lim teh den go JB pa yu veri late liao....:cheeky:

Life Only Travel Once, Today's Moment Becomes Tomorrow's Memory. Enjoy Every Moments Coz E GIFT Of LIFE Is LIFE Itself..

Originally posted by Rebel_Di@Apr 19 2005, 10:54 AM

can meet earlier cos meet 11.30 abit late... Go rounding den go lim teh den go JB pa yu veri late liao....:cheeky:

Sure, no problem. We change to 11pm, can??? :cheeky:

2004 - 2006 Honda NSR SP

2008 - Honda CB1000R