SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Armour

Pauche

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone from '01 dec - '03 dec, 41SAR?

Now NS unit shld b 453 SAR?

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

• 1 month later...

wah, seems like so many medics???

haha cuz me also... formerly 42 then 451.... last yr aug just tio one 2-wk ICT.

hopefully the next ICT can ride bike into camp le.... :cheer:

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to death, your right to say it.

~ Voltaire

Originally posted by alexchong21@Mar 1 2006, 03:59 AM

any news for this year's ict?

no news yet .

KNN OC siao liao , one year no ICT then next year got 2 ICT . the reply i get is " u owns us one ICT last year , so u have to pay us back .

in the end loose out to those "chineses" in my company . they can put 100% of their time into projects but i have to serve reservice to protect the country . and still cannot complain . the boss will find 1001 excuses to make u look bad .

KNN , if i dun give u eat , drink , go toilet for 1 day , then the next day i feed u 2xFood , 2xdrink , 2xtoilet can or not .

very piss off wif the unit

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Geez, I'm from armour too but long ago...active in 41 SAR, scout 1984-85, was in the armour reserves 423 for a while but was posted to Guards for the remainder of my reservist. Hee hee, it was fun riding the old XL350s, XL250s and DT175s...later we got the "new" XL185s. Now I'm still on Hondas...

Ride like everyone else on the road is an Idiot

Know your ride well if you wanna go fast

Enjoy your ride, Have Fun

Live to Ride ,Ride to Live

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by invisibl:man@May 23 2006, 07:36 PM

i have an enquiry! i will be posted to 46sar on 9/6/2006! can i ride my bike there n park there for e 1st-2nd week?

Enlistment? Quick go for a Defensive Riding course(½ day, shld less than $60, no fail or pass, a cert wil b issued) @ driving centres, once u are in green, request for riding into camp, & they'll ask u go for Denfensive Riding course b4 applyin, so as to cut short è hassle, as u've done it, submit è cert to yr Enchik or Company Admin to apply, usually wil get permit within è week of apply.

Unless yr CO, OC, RSM or CSM reject or ban riders, then :goodluck:

Else if for Reservist, jus ride in... :smile:

Hope this helps...

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Originally posted by KeV1143@Jun 2 2006, 12:56 PM

Enlistment? Quick go for a Defensive Riding course(½ day, shld less than $60, no fail or pass, a cert wil b issued) @ driving centres, once u are in green, request for riding into camp, & they'll ask u go for Denfensive Riding course b4 applyin, so as to cut short è hassle, as u've done it, submit è cert to yr Enchik or Company Admin to apply, usually wil get permit within è week of apply.

Hope this helps...

thanks! i shld have read ur thread earlier! m calling e ssdc up for more enquiry regardin e defensive riding course. thanks pal!

If there were dreams to sell, what would you buy?

Originally posted by KeV1143@Jun 2 2006, 12:56 PM

Hope this helps...

aiya call the ssdc up. yea there is a vacant slot on the 16th. but im enlistment on e 9th of june man! anyway she told me that before enlistment if i enrol i have to pay for the $60. after enlistment, enrolment fees i can claim from the unit im posted to!

If there were dreams to sell, what would you buy?

i have an enquiry! i will be posted to 46sar on 9/6/2006! can i ride my bike there n park there for e 1st-2nd week?

U can try 2 park outside e main road there...Quite afew of bikers park their bike there too....Remember 2 cover ur bike!!!! :goodluck:

http://photos-397.friendster.com/e1/photos/79/39/11409397/1_157036238l.jpg

(2003-2003) Honda NSR FS7829J,(2003-2004) Yamaha 125Z FX2461?,(2004-2006) Honda S4 Ver-S FN9046P,(2006-2007) Gilera VXR'05 AZ1199E,(2007-2007) Yamaha Spark135 FBA79U,(2007-2008) Suzuki DRZ-SM FZ3247C,(2008-2010) Gilera VXR'06,(2010-201?) Mazda2 SP

bring ur bike canvas and park @ the t junction leading to sungei gedong the traffic light there...used to do dat when i'm in SOA.. u'll see ppl parking there also de ba...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid188/p4e4bf5f8c108d58ba5f6f20a16304e8a/f2282198.jpg

Originally posted by invisibl:man@Jun 2 2006, 04:40 PM

aiya call the ssdc up. yea there is a vacant slot on the 16th. but im enlistment on e 9th of june man! anyway she told me that before enlistment if i enrol i have to pay for the $60. after enlistment, enrolment fees i can claim from the unit im posted to!

Aiya, arbo go in liao, apply leave to go loh..

½ day course nia mah.

or as they posted, park & cover outside lo...

:btw: @ own risk... :smile:

Disclaimer: