SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Where can wash and polish bike?

greaT job rudY n gang.....:thumb::thumb:

worth every cents of the $15....

wiLL sureLy get u guyz again for my nxt busa-wash....

:cheers:

Edited by salem77

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t265/camounation/saLem77.jpg

MY RIDES

RXZ135 botoL powered / WR200 FMF powered - RXZ D CLUB

SUPER4 VTEC2 Micron powered - S4M

R1 '07 LE Akrapovic powered

HAYABUSA '99 Scorpion powered - SgBusaRiderz

SUPER4 PB1 / 125z Rockstar

RXZ135 Japan-modeL 6-speed lemang powered

carousell.com/shasalem.biz :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear peeps,

I just got back from Tampines after visiting Rudy with my Pantom 200.

If I could sum up the work they do in one word, it would be "SUPERB"!!!!

I dare say I am a very fussy person when it comes to cleaning my bikes, and I think I still cannot match up to the detailing that Rudy does.

From his washing process, to the polishing and waxing, everything was top notch quality. And he's extremely meticulous and careful with the bike, as if it was his own. I took the $20 package, and I can tell you, IT'S WORTH EVERY SINGLE CENT!!! :thumb:

On top of that, he and his fiance are really friendly and nice. It's a customer's dream... And for a very very VERYYYYY reasonable price.

I fully recommend his services to the following types of riders..

* Riders who are proud of their ride but have not time to wash & polish

* Riders who are proud of their ride and have time to polish (coz most likely he'll do a better job than you) :angel:

* Riders who are intending to sell off their bikes (for $20, you'll easily raise the value of your bike by $100 - $200. Not to mention making it easier to sell off your bike)

* Bikeshops who are selling 2nd hand bikes

* Riders who want to send their bikes for bike competitions

Basically, anyone who owns a bike should go visit Rudy. You will not find a more value0for-money way to spend your $20. SERIOUSLY.

Rudy, thank you very much for a job very well done. You are truly a great discovery and I will be seeing you tomorrow (hopefully) with my Super 4.

Cheers to all....

Dgapz ROCKS!!!

"I'm like a unicorn...... Except my horn ain't on my head" :angel:

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv41/Pardomuan/6.jpg

Going to check it out

lazy to go jb to wash liao... somemore i go by tuas n don have bike wash over there.

i will give sgp a try :)

NORTH

1. Choa Chu Kang Drive ,near MRT ,ESSO petrol station-wash bike and car,s$5,normal

2. Toa Payoh Lorong 6, SPC Petrol Kiosk, SGD$5.00 for Bike Wash, Normal wash + Rim Cleaning + Friendly Workers - Lorong 6 now got ERP.

3. Balestier road, Caltex, SGD 7.00, Snow wash, good job!

4. Yishun Esso off Yishun Ten, wash @ $5

5. Sengkang ESSO Normal wash $10 (NOT RECOMMENDED)

6. Kovan SPC, SGD $5.00 for Snow Wash + Rim Cleaning (NOT RECOMMENDED)

7. Yishun SPC, price forgot, + rim cleaning. As of 2004 since i wash bike at petrol station

EAST

1. Tampines Caltex opp Temasek Poly Snow wash @$8 (9 Dec, they quote me $8...I ran away)

2. Punggol SPC Normal shampoo wash $5

3. D'gapz - now november promo: wash & wax/polish for just $5...includes chain lube too!!

SOUTH/CENTRE

1.Macpherson Road, Caltex, tried twice, 9/10. chemical wash $10 (cannot give 10/10 bcos they didn't push my bike, so some parts of the rims r abit dirty.. )

WEST

1. Bukit Batok East Ave 3, Caltex, SGD$5.00, Snow Wash, Not very good job done on the rims

i stay sengkang. any recommended place for just normal wash n wax? price?

thanks

Bro,

make the trip to tampines to see Rudy, and spend the $15 with him. I guarantee you no regrets. Be prepared to wait tho, coz his work is extremely meticulous and he painstakingly takes time on your bike.

my s4 just kena rain this morning :angry:, so i'll probably be visiting him tonight.

Bro,

make the trip to tampines to see Rudy, and spend the $15 with him. I guarantee you no regrets. Be prepared to wait tho, coz his work is extremely meticulous and he painstakingly takes time on your bike.

my s4 just kena rain this morning :angry:, so i'll probably be visiting him tonight.

found what i wanted to know thanks!

Edited by I_Ride_A_Bike

Two Wheelers By Choice!

Ride Right to Live.

Where to find Rudy? which part of tampines?

1st TP Attempt for Class 2B Failed on 11th June 2009 :cry:

2nd TP Attempt For Class 2B PASSED on 23rd JULY 2009!!!!!!!!! WOoOoOoOooo HoooOooooOOOOooo !!!

First Ride: Daelim Roadwin125 Dated: 25th July 2009 till 30th March 2011~

First Car: Hyundai Getz 1.6 Dated: 14th Feb 2011 till (It Become Scrap Metal):cry:

Safer? You wear helmet whilst cleaning your bike? Haha.. jk la.

But seriously, if anyone out there is worried about some other hands touching your bike, and damaging it, you can put your worries to ease. Cuz Rudy really really washed your bike lovingly.. and thoroughly...

:cheeky:

Safer? You wear helmet whilst cleaning your bike? Haha.. jk la.

But seriously, if anyone out there is worried about some other hands touching your bike, and damaging it, you can put your worries to ease. Cuz Rudy really really washed your bike lovingly.. and thoroughly...

:cheeky:

Thks for answering Momocat! :cheeky:

Computer generated. No Signature required.

Just came back from Tampines again...

This time brought my Super 4 to Rudy. And once again I left with a ear to ear grin on my face. D'Gapz is truly heaven sent as far as I am concerned. I used to spend 4 hours or more washing & polishing my bike twice a week. And whilst the result was always extremely satisfying, it was also extremely tiring..

Sending my baby to Rudy & gang, gets me the same result (if not slightly better), with absolutely no effort whatsoever and it only sets me back $20. Definitely well worth the money.

For the record, not only is the entire job meticulously and thoroughly done, D'Gapz also uses quality products.

Let me break down the process for you.

* They start on your chain and rear wheel first. Work is done using Black Magic Wheel Cleaner applied with a paint brush. Over and over again. Rudy doesn't stinge on the amount he sprays on your bike. In fact, it almost seems excessive to me..

* After the rear wheel is done, he moves on to all the lower bits of your bike and the engine area. Again spraying tons of cleaner and using the pait brush for hard to reach areas. For easy to reach but large surfaces, such as your rims, he will use a cloth soaked in cleaner and painstakingly rub every portion of your precious rims. This process is carried on til your front rim is also done.

* All the tough dirt removed, he will the proceed to wash the rest of your bike. This is done with Turtle Wax Ice wash. For those unfamiliar with this wash, it's one of, if not the MOST expensive wash one can buy. It works great, and does not leave water marks.

* After the washing process is over (which takes anywhere from 45 mins to an hour), they will wheel your bike to the polish section. There, at least 2 people will sit next to your bike and meticulously polish the entire bike. Meguiar's Mag & Chrome polish will be used on ALL your shiny bits whilst Autoglym Resin Polish will be applied to all your paintwork, followed by Autoglym Liquid hardwax, a superb sealant. The end result is really something.

To be fair, there's a lot more detail in the whole process but it's 4am in the morning and I am quite tired. But I really had to tell this much to all my bros & sis out there coz I still cannot believe that such good service can be found at such a great price. It's a no brainer, people. SERIOUSLY...

Once again, thank you Rudy & gang, and I'll definitely be seeing you soon again.. Cheers..

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

This time brought my Super 4 to Rudy. And once again I left with a ear to ear grin on my face. D'Gapz is truly heaven sent as far as I am concerned. I used to spend 4 hours or more washing & polishing my bike twice a week. And whilst the result was always extremely satisfying, it was also extremely tiring..

Sending my baby to Rudy & gang, gets me the same result (if not slightly better), with absolutely no effort whatsoever and it only sets me back $20. Definitely well worth the money.

For the record, not only is the entire job meticulously and thoroughly done, D'Gapz also uses quality products.

* They start on your chain and rear wheel first. Work is done using Black Magic Wheel Cleaner applied with a paint brush. Over and over again. Rudy doesn't stinge on the amount he sprays on your bike. In fact, it almost seems excessive to me..

* After the rear wheel is done, he moves on to all the lower bits of your bike and the engine area. Again spraying tons of cleaner and using the pait brush for hard to reach areas. For easy to reach but large surfaces, such as your rims, he will use a cloth soaked in cleaner and painstakingly rub every portion of your precious rims. This process is carried on til your front rim is also done.

* All the tough dirt removed, he will the proceed to wash the rest of your bike. This is done with Turtle Wax Ice wash. For those unfamiliar with this wash, it's one of, if not the MOST expensive wash one can buy. It works great, and does not leave water marks.

* After the washing process is over (which takes anywhere from 45 mins to an hour), they will wheel your bike to the polish section. There, at least 2 people will sit next to your bike and meticulously polish the entire bike. Meguiar's Mag & Chrome polish will be used on ALL your shiny bits whilst Autoglym Resin Polish will be applied to all your paintwork, followed by Autoglym Liquid hardwax, a superb sealant. The end result is really something.

To be fair, there's a lot more detail in the whole process but it's 4am in the morning and I am quite tired. But I really had to tell this much to all my bros & sis out there coz I still cannot believe that such good service can be found at such a great price. It's a no brainer, people. SERIOUSLY...

Once again, thank you Rudy & gang, and I'll definitely be seeing you soon again.. Cheers..

Hi abg jei, 1st of all i would like 2 say a BIG thank you for trying us out. Really appreciated wif the comments u've posted. N very sorry 2 make u wait couple of hrs 4 the whole process. Glad u like the result... Not many have d patience like u do n while grooming ur bike, i've learnt sumthing new n its a great exposure n learning experience 4 me. Tks once again bro. Hope 2 see u again soon..:thumb:

Btw, get sum sleep if not tomorrow cant wake up , have 2 take mc...:cheeky:

Wohoo!!

A TrueLy SATISFIED customer i must say.....:thumb:

But again......im SATISFIED myseLf wif their werk....GREAT JOB :cheers:

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t265/camounation/saLem77.jpg

MY RIDES

RXZ135 botoL powered / WR200 FMF powered - RXZ D CLUB

SUPER4 VTEC2 Micron powered - S4M

R1 '07 LE Akrapovic powered

HAYABUSA '99 Scorpion powered - SgBusaRiderz

SUPER4 PB1 / 125z Rockstar

RXZ135 Japan-modeL 6-speed lemang powered

carousell.com/shasalem.biz :D

Hi abg jei, 1st of all i would like 2 say a BIG thank you for trying us out. Really appreciated wif the comments u've posted. N very sorry 2 make u wait couple of hrs 4 the whole process. Glad u like the result... Not many have d patience like u do n while grooming ur bike, i've learnt sumthing new n its a great exposure n learning experience 4 me. Tks once again bro. Hope 2 see u again soon..:thumb:

Btw, get sum sleep if not tomorrow cant wake up , have 2 take mc...:cheeky:

Hahahaha... Was 3 hours late for work today. Cannot bangun la. But I have absolutely no regrets.. hehehe. Going to meet up with some other riders tonight. They will definitely be blown away by the bike and I will definitely ask them to come see you.

Even tho i was late, i still spent 10 minutes admiring the bike at my office carpark before covering it up and heading for work.. kekeke.

Oh, and let me know when you've uploaded the photos, yah? Wanna see..

Thanks once again, Rudy. I'll see you again. Definitely. :thumb:

abg jei, u can view ur pics @ http://dgapz.multiply.com/photos/album/12/momocats_super_4

just upload tadi...

Thanks a lot, Rudy! I'm honoured that I was given my personal album. (pai sei la.. hehehe) But seriously, the pics dun do your work justice. I'll get a buddy of mine to take some pics and then upload them for you.. hopefully by tomorrow. :p

Hello fellow forumers! :D

D'GAPZ will be operating at 2 locations starting on 15th April 2009.

**NEW location: 123 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1, Shun Li Industrial Park.(Behind Republic Motor)

**NEW operating hours: 11am to 6pm.

Current location: 723a Tampines Street 72 Multi-storey carpark(Level 2)

Current operating hours: 8pm to 1am.

For more information about our service packages, visit: http://www.dgapz.multiply.com :thumb:

Edited by XanChi
Amendments

Computer generated. No Signature required.

Hello fellow forumers! :D

D'GAPZ will be operating at 2 locations starting on 15th April 2009.

**NEW location: 123 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1, Shun Li Industrial Park.(Behind Republic Motor)

**NEW operating hours: 11am to 6pm.

Current location: 723a Tampines Street 71 Multi-storey carpark(Level 2)

Current operating hours: 8pm to 1am.

For more information about our service packages, visit: http://www.dgapz.multiply.com :thumb:

Map

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_7960/travel_site_53664/5/

Anyway, I think it's street 72, not 71.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_34269/travel_site_83840/5/?x=382099.5055393698&y=149896.47441585362&

It's usually not the bike, Check the Biker