SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Where can wash and polish bike?

There's a place i can recommend in Gelang Patah, Johor. Its called BMC Wash, and is just before this famous restaurant called Tian Lai on the same side of the road. The best GPS coordinates I can give is 1°26'52.8"N 103°35'10.6"E.

Price for wash is 10-15RM depending on size of bike. With wax, it would be 26-30RM. I would say they guys are really dedicated and do an excellent job.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's a place i can recommend in Gelang Patah, Johor. Its called BMC Wash, and is just before this famous restaurant called Tian Lai on the same side of the road. The best GPS coordinates I can give is 1°26'52.8"N 103°35'10.6"E.

Price for wash is 10-15RM depending on size of bike. With wax, it would be 26-30RM. I would say they guys are really dedicated and do an excellent job.

Agreed, was abit skeptical about them using pressure spray on my bike like on cars as it might get into the electronics or spoil some finishing but they actually do take note of it, bike has no problem after that. All the dirt and grime on the rims and hard to get area are cleaned.

Honda Phantom TA200 2013-2016

Yamaha RXZ 2016~Current

Ducati Monster 821 Dark Stealth 2016~current

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

U guys can try freaky wash. Find them on Carousell.

May 2005 - July 2007: Honda Phantom TA200 (FU 3*** S)

July 2007 - Dec 2016: Honda CB400 Spec III (FBB 7***X)

Dec 2016 - Aug 2017: Yamaha FZ1N (FBD 4***E)

Aug 2017 - Present: Kawasaki Z1000SX (FBF 6***B)

Boono :cool:

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • admin unpinned this topic