SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Where can wash and polish bike?

Cool, thanx.

Anyway, can I use my own polish?

:)

Can use sealant as well?

Hi bro, u might want to try our product 1st n if if u think the product is not suitable, then we shall use ur polish instead.

We do have selant too. u might wanna try dat.

u may check our price @ www,dgapz.multiply.com for more details... tks:)

Wohoo!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

any bike wash this weekend and next in the west? found new slight scratches on my tank... :cry:

and one day after wash, rain 2 days straight.. :cry:

sorry to hear dat..

regarding this weekend, maybe u could try 2 gather 5 bikes n i wont oblige 2 come over. d timing possibly ard 7pm onwards.. either st or sun... tks.:)

Wohoo!!

hi there bro..

did an awesome job last night with my bike..

it's always nice to see someone do a service like as if it's his own bike..

will definitely come again in future... will recommend u to my other friends as well....

gee.. tks botak. hope u have a nice experience in testing our new products from Autoglym... Hope 2 see u again n ur frazer frens..

Wohoo!!

Interested bike wash at bukit panjang next weekend (3rd/4th April)

1)blast3dGaL

2)Cdah33 (pending)

3)Suf84

4)macan_putih (pending)

5)

anyone else?

Edited by blast3dGaL

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

Aprilia RS125'05 (FBC9258A) 21/08/08 - 31/07/10

Piaggio ______ (FB______) 31/07/10 - ???

the more bikes the merrier... pls note the date.. I've changed it to 3rd or 4th April.. ;)

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

Aprilia RS125'05 (FBC9258A) 21/08/08 - 31/07/10

Piaggio ______ (FB______) 31/07/10 - ???

Aku baru balik bikewash at D'Gapz kat Tampines Good quality work for the price. Only $10 tapi banyak dorang buat and terliti also. really look into the details. My old bike besinar semula....tulah dah berbulan2 malas nak cuci. They even wash your chain and lube. Not to mentioned wax and polish.

You guys should try it out. D'Gapz bike wash. Situated at blk 723A MSCP washing bay.

Oh and their promotion of $10 end this month next month onwards price $15. But for the work they do I will still go back to them

Upppsss for the owner Rudy.

http://www.moto-station.com/ttesimages/motodivers/nouveautes2006/BMW_R1200GS_Adventure_acpz.jpg

1998 WR200 FR****M

2000 Hornet 250 FS****S

2007 Gilera SP FS****T

2007 Honda Super 4 Version S FQ****H

2008 Fazer 600S FZ****U

2009 CBR 1100XX Super Blackbird FZ***U

2011 BMW GS 1200 Adventure FBB****H

2013 Gilera VXR 200 FBB****H

the more bikes the merrier... pls note the date.. I've changed it to 3rd or 4th April.. ;)

more bikes = cheaper price ???

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t265/camounation/saLem77.jpg

MY RIDES

RXZ135 botoL powered / WR200 FMF powered - RXZ D CLUB

SUPER4 VTEC2 Micron powered - S4M

R1 '07 LE Akrapovic powered

HAYABUSA '99 Scorpion powered - SgBusaRiderz

SUPER4 PB1 / 125z Rockstar

RXZ135 Japan-modeL 6-speed lemang powered

carousell.com/shasalem.biz :D

Interested bike wash @bukit panjang (3rd/4th April09)

1) blast3dGaL

2) Cdah33 (pending)

3) Suf84

4) macan_putih (pending for 29th)

5) krazymachine(most probably can come)

6) saLem77

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t265/camounation/saLem77.jpg

MY RIDES

RXZ135 botoL powered / WR200 FMF powered - RXZ D CLUB

SUPER4 VTEC2 Micron powered - S4M

R1 '07 LE Akrapovic powered

HAYABUSA '99 Scorpion powered - SgBusaRiderz

SUPER4 PB1 / 125z Rockstar

RXZ135 Japan-modeL 6-speed lemang powered

carousell.com/shasalem.biz :D

hi xanchi.

tampines sound good too when i study in TP. Dgapz Bike located at? u know the charges? i'm trying to find near hougang cause i'm staying the location.

Hello Ghostmilk!

Dgapz is located at blk 723A MSCP Tampines street 72.

If I'm not wrong, currently Dgapz is charging $10 for wash, polish, wax, cleaning of chain and lubricate your chain after wash.

With effect from 1st April 2009, the new price will be $15 for the above services.

For more information, pls visit: http://dgapz.multiply.com/journal/item/1/Dgapz_wash_n_services_packages

You can call Rudy for further clarification.

I hope you try out Dgapz's bike grooming services :thumb:

Correct me if I'm wrong Rudy :D

Computer generated. No Signature required.

Hello Ghostmilk!

If I'm not wrong, currently Dgapz is charging $10 for wash, polish, wax, cleaning of chain and lubricate your chain after wash.

With effect from 1st April 2009, the new price will be $15 for the above services.

For more information, pls visit: http://dgapz.multiply.com/journal/item/1/Dgapz_wash_n_services_packages

hi xanchi, doing a great job in spreading d words ard... yeah ur doing fine n d info is absolutely true n correct.. tks bro:thumb:

Edited by Dgapz

Wohoo!!

Hello Ghostmilk!

ty very much xanchi. perfect information!

Just came back from Dgapz... seriously my bike never looked cleaner..

Before i left my Dgapz i was telling my friend i'm paying to get my bike washed.. so he was saying no need pay lah just wash urself...

After I'm done.. i showed him my bike and him jaws nearly drop!

Seriously Rudy and his family did a huge huge job of making sure my Spec I was spotless.. my rim was like greyish colour when i went there .. after their cleaning my rim became shining again!

My pipe also the same and i can see my reflection man!

Seriously it was a good $10 worth.. even if they increase to 15 bucks i also think its worth every penny.

The way they clean is not simply just spraying lots of water and just soaping ur whole bike.. they are really meticulous in every parts.. rims, chain, body, fairing, number plates, headlights.. goodness me.. i felt like some big time towkay sitting there while they were grooming my bike .. all for that $10!

I will definately visit them again!

Selling Fanciful and Vintage Helmets. Interested pls Pm me!

Just came back from Dgapz... seriously my bike never looked cleaner..

Before i left my Dgapz i was telling my friend i'm paying to get my bike washed.. so he was saying no need pay lah just wash urself...

After I'm done.. i showed him my bike and him jaws nearly drop!

Seriously Rudy and his family did a huge huge job of making sure my Spec I was spotless.. my rim was like greyish colour when i went there .. after their cleaning my rim became shining again!

My pipe also the same and i can see my reflection man!

Seriously it was a good $10 worth.. even if they increase to 15 bucks i also think its worth every penny.

The way they clean is not simply just spraying lots of water and just soaping ur whole bike.. they are really meticulous in every parts.. rims, chain, body, fairing, number plates, headlights.. goodness me.. i felt like some big time towkay sitting there while they were grooming my bike .. all for that $10!

I will definately visit them again!

Glad that you had a pleasant experience with DGAPZ! :thumb:

Interested bike wash @bukit panjang (3rd/4th April09)

1) blast3dGaL

2) Cdah33 (pending)

3) Suf84

4) macan_putih (pending for 29th)

5) krazymachine(most probably can come)

6) saLem77

7) tanzharyk

what time and where? not local can give the exact location so can search in streetdirectory.

In one of my earlier post in this thread about a bad experience... I was quite skeptical about getting someone else to wash my bike other than myself. Looking @ the thread after my post also proved that many think likewise about engaging someone else to wash their bikes.

Guess what... Finally got the folks from D'gapz to was my white ST.

As mentioned, to many, it would have been a nightmare to wash!

*But to be fair, my bike was involved in an accident earlier in Jan. So it was re-sprayed in Feb. But I juz came back from a trip last week and well... it really ain't that clean.

But not to these guys. There were about 3 or 4 of them washing or polishing my bike @ the same time.

Taking note of most, if not all of the visible nooks and cranny to make sure it's covered.

*My own experience, usually, after washing my car / bike, I need to do an inspection and..... sigh....... but they did not even need me to "look" for spots that they missed out! Trust me... most of it were taken care of! I was really impressed.

Like what many of the folks mentioned, these guys treated my bike like their own!

You could tell that they were really cared about making your bike clean and look good!

Even though it took about 2 hrs for my bike, it was worth the wait!

*Disclaimer - I believe that I have a decent "standard" to the definition clean, but there are people around who are like the Platoon Sargent who will dig in the weirdest places to look for "dirt". For pple like this, please wash your bike on your own.

It's usually not the bike, Check the Biker

question. if i'm going to Dgapz for bike wash. do i need to book appointment first or just walk in?

Hi Ghostmilk!

First thing to do is to call the owner, Rudy for an appointment. He will arrange everything for you. :thumb: