SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF X8 Cafe

leo_rider

Originally posted by firestorm_33@Dec 12 2005, 06:17 PM

Hi getting my X8 this wed.... possible to make the meeting time later like 10plus nite time? interested to join you guys.... missed out the last one also..... Btw i am firestorm....

Hi all X8ers.....

congrat on getting yr X8, bro.:smile:

With every good wishes

Mark C.

It is in the moment of your decision and action that your life is shaped.

Life is a daring adventure or nothing at all.

æµ· 纳 百 å· ï¼Œ 有 容 乃 大 。

为了生活我å¯ä»¥å¿ , 平安回家 , 陪家人åƒé¥­å¾ˆé‡è¦.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shekari@Dec 14 2005, 11:26 AM

hi all,

i'd love to join u guys for the gathering this sat but let's see if i can make. reason being i just got married very recently and now it's the "sticky" period u see. my wife finishes work at 8 and so i have to fetch her. will try my best to make it with or without her. looking forward to meeting my fellow X8 riders and learning more tips and secrets and also the group photo. i hope when i do make it down the atmosphere is great for 1st timers to break the ice cos i've never been to anyone of your meetups and i've never met anyone of you guys before.

btw, all those who got new X8, you're supposed to receive a $200 voucher from PSC. did u receive it? I was advised by the guys @ PSC to use it when i get my belt changed @ 12000km. my current mileage is 10500km. any feedback abt getting it done @ PSC or @ kenny's kindly share your views pls. thanks u all.

see ya!

Welcome to the club! Do join us if you can or better yet bring your wife along. I married as well but my wife is out of town on 17 Dec so I will be coming alone.

97 to 98 - Yamaha TW200

98 to 99 - Kawasaki Vulcan 400

99 to 00 - Honda ST1100

01 to 05 - Engine Stall

05 to ?? - Piaggio X8 200

Originally posted by kimi_x8@Dec 13 2005, 10:54 PM

Went 2 kenny's shop 2day...Thks 2 disar,fix up my seat cover(bcoz of u e temptation got over me)...:smile:

Disar now can join u already.:smile:

FS did a great job...:cheer: :cheer:

Pic. 1

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

There is no use in friendship with an ungrateful person.

Anger comes as a result of intolerance.

One who can maintain peace of mind is happy.

Happy is he who killed his own anger.

Originally posted by kennyseaw@Dec 14 2005, 12:34 PM

pic. 2

Hi Kenny,

Are you free to join us on 17 Dec 05 for dinner? You're always invited and do join us if you can.

97 to 98 - Yamaha TW200

98 to 99 - Kawasaki Vulcan 400

99 to 00 - Honda ST1100

01 to 05 - Engine Stall

05 to ?? - Piaggio X8 200

hi all,

i'd love to join u guys for the gathering this sat but let's see if i can make. reason being i just got married very recently and now it's the "sticky" period u see. my wife finishes work at 8 and so i have to fetch her. will try my best to make it with or without her. looking forward to meeting my fellow X8 riders and learning more tips and secrets and also the group photo. i hope when i do make it down the atmosphere is great for 1st timers to break the ice cos i've never been to anyone of your meetups and i've never met anyone of you guys before.

btw, all those who got new X8, you're supposed to receive a $200 voucher from PSC. did u receive it? I was advised by the guys @ PSC to use it when i get my belt changed @ 12000km. my current mileage is 10500km. any feedback abt getting it done @ PSC or @ kenny's kindly share your views pls. thanks u all.

see ya!

What $200 dollar voucher...???

Didn't receive anything, was it send via post...??

Care to tell me more about it.

thanks.

Breaking the Entanglement...

The light at the end of the tunnel is not a train!

Originally posted by marcusdeming@Dec 14 2005, 02:26 PM

What $200 dollar voucher...???

Didn't receive anything, was it send via post...??

Care to tell me more about it.

thanks.

hi marcusdeming,

don't worry. i only got the voucher on my 2nd visit to PSC. that too i wasn't aware of till the lady passed it to me in an envelope.

Originally posted by shekari@Dec 14 2005, 02:45 PM

hi marcusdeming,

don't worry. i only got the voucher on my 2nd visit to PSC. that too i wasn't aware of till the lady passed it to me in an envelope.

Alright then i am going for my first visit sometime this week i guess....

Originally posted by marcusdeming@Dec 14 2005, 03:11 PM

just called to check with PSC, its only those that purchase from the expo at "Big Boys" have the voucher, or those bike shop that participate in it.

hmmm...that's strange...i got mine from kilville enterprise @ Ubi end June.

Originally posted by tbteng@Dec 14 2005, 01:34 PM

Hi Kenny,

Are you free to join us on 17 Dec 05 for dinner? You're always invited and do join us if you can.

will try my best to attend :smile:

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

There is no use in friendship with an ungrateful person.

Anger comes as a result of intolerance.

One who can maintain peace of mind is happy.

Happy is he who killed his own anger.

Originally posted by matchbox9@Dec 14 2005, 03:19 PM

hi

you need to making booking with PSC for servcing.

have you book yours? when?

i going down this sat morning for my 2nd servicing

Hi matchbox9

i have booked mine on this friday...

How long does it takes for the first servicing...

Originally posted by marcusdeming@Dec 14 2005, 04:59 PM

Hi matchbox9

i have booked mine on this friday...

How long does it takes for the first servicing...

i also forgot i waited for how long. anyway can read newspaper there and chit chat with other bikers.

oh yah, if u want to save some money maybe can get engine oil from kenny shop before going. cos at PSC its slightly more ex.

Originally posted by disar@Dec 13 2005, 03:55 PM

Event: X8ers Dinner Gathering

Date: 17 Dec 05 (Saturday)

Program

1930 - Dinner @ Jalan Kayu ("Thesavi" Prata Store

2045 - Proceed to Yishun Dam for Group Photo and further "tok kok".

2200 - Balek Kampong

Folks Attending:

1. tbteng

2. disar (maybe at 730pm or after tat at Yishun Dam)

3.Kimi_x8 (most prob meetin at nee soon dam)

4. matchbox9

5. beachboyzsg (no dinner 4 me. still meet ard 2030 at JK)

6. marcusdeming

p/s: We will be discussing the plans for a Kukup Seafood Outing on 30 Dec 05 :cheer: :cheer:

Date: 17 Dec 05 (Saturday)

Program

1930 - Dinner @ Jalan Kayu ("Thesavi" Prata Store

2045 - Proceed to Yishun Dam for Group Photo and further "tok kok".

2200 - Balek Kampong

Folks Attending:

1. tbteng

2. disar (maybe at 730pm or after tat at Yishun Dam)

3.Kimi_x8 (most prob meetin at nee soon dam)

4. matchbox9

5. beachboyzsg (no dinner 4 me. still meet ard 2030 at JK)

6. marcusdeming

7. winter

p/s: We will be discussing the plans for a Kukup Seafood Outing on 30 Dec 05 :cheer: :cheer:

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

Albert Camus

French existentialist author & philosopher (1913 - 1960)

04.09.06 *d@y i got my LicenSe *

09.10.06 *d@y i got my Y125Z *

10.03.07 *d@y my Y125Z is goin' for inspection and passed the inspection*

When did I pass my 2nd and 3rd inspection?

Originally posted by mtyw8888@Dec 14 2005, 02:33 AM

yeah....Sad to hear that from u that u are stuck in the office...

Bro...Any outing to malaysia any event comming up for an outing like overseas....

Singapore quite Sick...:sleep:

Yeah actually me quite fond of travelling in Malaysia. Been trying to find 'kaki' to ride to KL but to no avail. But for the time being join us this sat for dinner?

hi all,

see ya!

hey shikari, congrats on your wedding. really hope to see you tis sat :smile:

Originally posted by mtyw8888@Dec 14 2005, 12:22 AM

Bro u are the muslim guy who went to Kenny shop today afternoon to do yr led light and number plate led light...?

Nice x8 u got there...:smile:

I was the one riding x9 which fix the car alram and volt meter to day...:cheeky:

Hmm...Distar.....He was at the shop just now...?

Yup..Btw u e one riding e black x9 huh??u kinda look like a malay..:smile:

Until heard kenny speakin 2 u in mandarin..:smile:

Thks 4 e compliment bro..:cheeky:

Urs not that bad 2 leh....:cheer:

Nah disar was not ard..he's bz at work...:smile:

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/8246/untitlednb3.jpg

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing

The only thing that makes life possible is permanent, intolerable uncertainty; not knowing what comes next.

hi all,

see ya!

Hi shekari...Its gonna be my 1st gathering too...Hope we 2 can break e ice n get to noe all each other..:cheer:

The only thing that makes life possible is permanent, intolerable uncertainty; not knowing what comes next.

Varastormer,,u got ur x8 already rite???Fun rite??Wanna join us tis sat??:cheer:

kimi_X8> Thanks... enjoy the ride very much... this sat can't make it lah... working on weekends.. you guys enjoy k..

Ok, this is my second day after getting the X8, cos just got it yesterday afternoon... then straight away went to Kenny side to fix the white lights & pilot lights & white rear number plate light.. also the alarm. Pretty smooth... like it very much... very relax also.. Well, now still running in... tired man riding at 30-50kmh.. but still able to click 150++kmh in just 1½ days. Never expect it to be such a smooth bike...

Kenny and staffs, thanks for fixing all the accessories for me. Also Kenny thanks for pointing out the defects.. just now in the afternoon went to change the switch and also they have done up my rear side problem.. now no more gap...

Really appreciate your advice... when are you taking the voltmeter and tachometer?? Let me know the price can??? Don't want to burn my wallet first.. thanks

Welcome to the world of acidsburn

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1352/5363911/10807466/155946595.jpg

X8ers Namelist

Name / Nic / Mobile / Stayin arnd

1. Rasid / disar / 97378487 / Pasir ris

2. Edison / matchbox9 / 96387456 / Geylang East

3. Larry / larlee / 97657445 / Buangkok

4. Melvin / busytiger / 97420602 / Punggol

5. yeong / scorpionx8 / 98201962 / admiralty drive

6. izal / shekari / 94230991 / tampines st. 71

7. Ben / beachboyzsg / 91501378 / Serangoon North

8. David / panzer-x9 / 96911770 / Tampines st 11

9. Andy / tbteng / 98159984 / admiralty drive

10.Ken / Gabbana / 97915331 / Yishun

11. Marcus Lim / marcusdeming / 8118 7447 / Teck Whye Ave

12.Muhaimin / Kimi_X8 / 93387223 / Choa Chu Kang

13. Haeikal / Varastormer / 90469931 / Woodlands

Will update my signature and everything to my X8 soon.. now waiting for the top box to arrive.. most probably will get it next week cos just now called PSC.. was told arrival next week...

Welcome to the world of acidsburn

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1352/5363911/10807466/155946595.jpg