SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF X8 Cafe

leo_rider

Originally posted by VaraStormer@Dec 15 2005, 12:08 AM

kimi_X8> Thanks... enjoy the ride very much... this sat can't make it lah... working on weekends.. you guys enjoy k..

Ok, this is my second day after getting the X8, cos just got it yesterday afternoon... then straight away went to Kenny side to fix the white lights & pilot lights & white rear number plate light.. also the alarm. Pretty smooth... like it very much... very relax also.. Well, now still running in... tired man riding at 30-50kmh.. but still able to click 150++kmh in just 1½ days. Never expect it to be such a smooth bike...

Kenny and staffs, thanks for fixing all the accessories for me. Also Kenny thanks for pointing out the defects.. just now in the afternoon went to change the switch and also they have done up my rear side problem.. now no more gap...

Really appreciate your advice... when are you taking the voltmeter and tachometer?? Let me know the price can??? Don't want to burn my wallet first.. thanks

eh??u e one wearin e specs yesterday huh????

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/8246/untitlednb3.jpg

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing

The only thing that makes life possible is permanent, intolerable uncertainty; not knowing what comes next.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kimi_x8@Dec 14 2005, 11:35 PM

Yup..Btw u e one riding e black x9 huh??u kinda look like a malay..:smile:

Until heard kenny speakin 2 u in mandarin..:smile:

Thks 4 e compliment bro..:cheeky:

Urs not that bad 2 leh....:cheer:

Nah disar was not ard..he's bz at work...:smile:

no la...My X9 is grey in colour....:cheeky:

Originally posted by mtyw8888@Dec 15 2005, 12:26 AM

no la...My X9 is grey in colour....:cheeky:

oh now i remember..ur box got this thing u put rite??

The only thing that makes life possible is permanent, intolerable uncertainty; not knowing what comes next.

Btw Disar,my cousin interested in e sticker thing ur fren in...He wants to do some design i think 4 his van.Could meet him up with u 2 discuss bout it this sat..:smile:

Originally posted by mtyw8888@Dec 15 2005, 12:37 AM

yeah......:cheeky: I add a small spoiler....Cool bike u have there... Can see u do quite alot on yr bike...:smile:

Did some research loh..But mostly took up some other bike ideas n improvised...Hehe...:cheeky:

Disar / matchbox9,

It was a rare coincidence today but I think I bumped into both of you this morning while riding to work in Tampines area. I say its rare coz this is the 2nd time I've rode my bike to work in 2mths and met both of you around the same time and same area.

I think I "zoomed" pass disar. You were in Tampines stopping by the road side opposite Tampines Mall beside some flats. I was the X8 with the red arai raincoat. Don't know if you have noticed me.

I was about to turn into SAFRA Tampines area. At the cross junction, while waiting for the green arrow, I saw matchbox9 zoom pass. you turned around to look but I didn't know if you saw me...

Small world....!

:cheeky:

97 to 98 - Yamaha TW200

98 to 99 - Kawasaki Vulcan 400

99 to 00 - Honda ST1100

01 to 05 - Engine Stall

05 to ?? - Piaggio X8 200

Originally posted by tbteng@Dec 15 2005, 10:01 AM

Disar / matchbox9,

It was a rare coincidence today but I think I bumped into both of you this morning while riding to work in Tampines area. I say its rare coz this is the 2nd time I've rode my bike to work in 2mths.

I think I "zoomed" pass disar. You were in Tampines stopping by the road side opposite Tampines Mall beside some flats. I was the X8 with the red arai raincoat. Don't know if you have noticed me.

I was about to turn into SAFRA Tampines area. At the cross junction, while waiting for the green arrow, I saw matchbox9 zoom pass. you turned around to look but I didn't know if you saw me...

Small world....!

Haha i didnt see you. But but i did saw Disar and gf rode pass me on the other side of the road.

Originally posted by Ongsan@Dec 15 2005, 12:18 PM

Posing for a photo before heading to Melaka. :smile:

Thanks Ongsan for capturing our "Move-Off" photo before we procced to Melaka...:cheer:

97 to 98 - Yamaha TW200

98 to 99 - Kawasaki Vulcan 400

99 to 00 - Honda ST1100

01 to 05 - Engine Stall

05 to ?? - Piaggio X8 200

Originally posted by VaraStormer@Dec 15 2005, 12:08 AM

kimi_X8> Thanks... enjoy the ride very much... this sat can't make it lah... working on weekends.. you guys enjoy k..

Ok, this is my second day after getting the X8, cos just got it yesterday afternoon... then straight away went to Kenny side to fix the white lights & pilot lights & white rear number plate light.. also the alarm. Pretty smooth... like it very much... very relax also.. Well, now still running in... tired man riding at 30-50kmh.. but still able to click 150++kmh in just 1½ days. Never expect it to be such a smooth bike...

Kenny and staffs, thanks for fixing all the accessories for me. Also Kenny thanks for pointing out the defects.. just now in the afternoon went to change the switch and also they have done up my rear side problem.. now no more gap...

Really appreciate your advice... when are you taking the voltmeter and tachometer?? Let me know the price can??? Don't want to burn my wallet first.. thanks

Hi VaraStormer, congrats on your new X8 scoot. Too bad you cant join us tis Sat anyway there is always next time. :smile:

Wow you got a lot of things done up during the 1st few days of geting your bike? Wat colour did you got evetually? :confused:

Originally posted by kimi_x8@Dec 15 2005, 12:37 AM

Btw Disar,my cousin interested in e sticker thing ur fren in...He wants to do some design i think 4 his van.Could meet him up with u 2 discuss bout it this sat..:smile:

Hey Kimi_X8 yah we can discuss abt that tis Sat. BTW my fren's shop is up and running again after shifting fr Ginza plaza to Toh Guan. Some of the scoot riders also interested in the custom design stickers. I hope can introduce you guys to my Fren one shot so easier. :smile:

Originally posted by tbteng@Dec 15 2005, 10:01 AM

Disar / matchbox9,

It was a rare coincidence today but I think I bumped into both of you this morning while riding to work in Tampines area. I say its rare coz this is the 2nd time I've rode my bike to work in 2mths and met both of you around the same time and same area.

Small world....!

Hey Tbteng, I did saw an X8 pass me by while I was at the side of the road. I was still in the ZZZZzzzz mode tis morning so didnt really pay any particular attention to the bike no. :smile:

Originally posted by matchbox9@Dec 15 2005, 12:09 PM

Haha i didnt see you. But but i did saw Disar and gf rode pass me on the other side of the road.

Hey Matchbox9, didnt see you on the opposite road. But wat tbteng says is true bcos I seldom go by the road. :smile:

Originally posted by disar@Dec 15 2005, 05:35 PM

Hey Kimi_X8 yah we can discuss abt that tis Sat. BTW my fren's shop is up and running again after shifting fr Ginza plaza to Toh Guan. Some of the scoot riders also interested in the custom design stickers. I hope can introduce you guys to my Fren one shot so easier. :smile:

Disar,

Why not invite your friend along to our gathering? maybe he can show us some sample??

Originally posted by kimi_x8@Dec 15 2005, 12:18 AM

eh??u e one wearin e specs yesterday huh????

Yes it's me heeheehee... too bad the blue led for the front panel is too dim.... can't even see anything

Welcome to the world of acidsburn

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1352/5363911/10807466/155946595.jpg

Originally posted by disar@Dec 15 2005, 05:29 PM

Hi VaraStormer, congrats on your new X8 scoot. Too bad you cant join us tis Sat anyway there is always next time. :smile:

Wow you got a lot of things done up during the 1st few days of geting your bike? Wat colour did you got evetually? :confused:

Hi disar, well at first I was looking for gold but after seeing one on the road.... change my mind and decided to take a black one....

Juz a question, this morning when I saw my fuel meter touching below half... I went to top up.. but only 6.51l??? but my mileague is 190km... then after I pumped.. noticed that fuel coming down from a pipe below... it lasted for around 5 to 8 sec.... heart pain sia... is it normal??? or is it that I have over topped up???

Welcome to the world of acidsburn

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1352/5363911/10807466/155946595.jpg

Guys, Don't think i can meet up for dinner liao. Working on that day. Anyway just got my X8 on wed and so far so good.... btw understand that the rear area got problem.... what problem? can someone enlighten me pls... thanks.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s243/firestorm_33/S1030017.jpg (Nite Mode)

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s243/firestorm_33/Daymode-1.jpg(Day Mode)

Always Contactable at 92745438

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/305719-lt-CMO-gt-Mobile-Grooming-for-your-bike-at-your-place-)

Originally posted by VaraStormer@Dec 15 2005, 12:10 AM

X8ers Namelist

Name / Nic / Mobile / Stayin arnd

1. Rasid / disar / 97378487 / Pasir ris

2. Edison / matchbox9 / 96387456 / Geylang East

3. Larry / larlee / 97657445 / Buangkok

4. Melvin / busytiger / 97420602 / Punggol

5. yeong / scorpionx8 / 98201962 / admiralty drive

6. izal / shekari / 94230991 / tampines st. 71

7. Ben / beachboyzsg / 91501378 / Serangoon North

8. David / panzer-x9 / 96911770 / Tampines st 11

9. Andy / tbteng / 98159984 / admiralty drive

10.Ken / Gabbana / 97915331 / Yishun

11. Marcus Lim / marcusdeming / 8118 7447 / Teck Whye Ave

12.Muhaimin / Kimi_X8 / 93387223 / Choa Chu Kang

13. Haeikal / Varastormer / 90469931 / Woodlands

13.Simon/firestorm_33/92745438/Yishun:smile:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s243/firestorm_33/S1030017.jpg (Nite Mode)

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s243/firestorm_33/Daymode-1.jpg(Day Mode)

Always Contactable at 92745438

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/305719-lt-CMO-gt-Mobile-Grooming-for-your-bike-at-your-place-)