Wheelie Method

indralove

which method is yours ?  

315 members have voted

1. 1. which method is yours ?

• Power Wheelie 1st gear
    • Power Wheelie 2nd gear
    • Clutch method 1st gear
    • Clutch method 2nd gear
    • Clutch method 3rd gear
    • Power Wheelie 1st gear then shift to 2nd ,etc
    • Power Wheelie 2nd then to 3rd, etc
    • Clutch 1st gear to 2nd
    • Clutch 2nd gear to 3rd

Originally posted by Dream machine@Aug 30 2005, 10:54 PM

ya lor... that y i now start to stay away frm u....heehee.....:bouncefire: :bouncefire:

Yah lah, now you see us no up laio isit.

This sunday we go perling rat pizzahut. \

You wnat to go anot?????

• Replies 1.3k

Hehe.. Sense aeroplane engine warming up.. :sweat:

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h308/introspect7/JsRacingRear-1.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/899/mainlogoir1.jpg

FB 39 H - Traxxion Dynamic Fork Kit , Traxxion Titanium Preload Adjuster , Penske Rear Shock Absorber , M4 Full Titanium Full System , Pc 3 USB , Factory Pro Velocity Stacks , BMC Race Air Filter , Gilles Adjustable Rearset , Sprint Damper , Brembo Master Cylinder , Floating Pins , Swage Steel Braided Brake Lines , AFAM Rear Spocket 47" , DID 'O' Rings , Akrapovic Titanium Slip-On , Puig DB , Powerbronze Rear Hugger - End Of R1 05 Era ( 14/7/06 )

Originally posted by WW@Aug 31 2005, 11:05 AM

Yah lah, now you see us no up laio isit.

This sunday we go perling rat pizzahut. \

You wnat to go anot?????

huh this sunday i cannot comfrm with u lei cos maybe i going down to ah boy there to buy touring jacket lei for the sepang trip lor....comfrm with u again..... :smile:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5534420&l=a22244d795&id=723617425

Originally posted by Dream machine@Aug 29 2005, 10:25 PM

y mi i not the king over there liao mah.. someone more power then mi lei......maybe slow-sp will became the next king...hehehehe.....:smile: :smile:

dun pull in into the pic hor....u are the king of blower....no ppl can take over u....jus like the king of big hole...nobody can take over the post from the person....:smile:

Originally posted by slow_sp@Aug 31 2005, 11:45 PM

dun pull in into the pic hor....u are the king of blower....no ppl can take over u....jus like the king of big hole...nobody can take over the post from the person....:smile:

where got king of the blower somemore ur pipe more louder then my pipe lei... really like air plane lei so loud man.....:smile: :smile:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5534420&l=a22244d795&id=723617425

Erm... guys... any of you masters here can give some detailed pointers in 2nd gear clutch up wheelie? How about changing up gears? Me still very blur on this 2 items, need help... alot... keke... will be greatly appreciated...

Ride fast but safe... Skills matters most... the slow ONE... I WAS TOO SLOW at 1min 50.9sec :D

Past rides: Quite a few and different types

Originally posted by reaper_y@Sep 1 2005, 02:06 PM

Erm... guys... any of you masters here can give some detailed pointers in 2nd gear clutch up wheelie? How about changing up gears? Me still very blur on this 2 items, need help... alot... keke... will be greatly appreciated...

For 2nd gear cluth up,i still learning.But it will be easy on your bike.Some feel cluth up feeling is too scary.Cos it a bit too fast up.

As for changing of gear,try to prastise cluthless shift on 2 wheel.To get use of the throttle control and the shifting of gear.

I only use change gear when i do a power wheelie on 1st gear, cos 1st gear very easily play to red line.To change a gear easily,you need to reach a certain heigh or you reach a high Rpm.that you will be more easy to shift in to 2ndgear.

try to prastise ,onc you are up ,shift immediately.to get the feel of your bike when changing gear.Alot had flip when changing of gear,cos didt get notice of the power of the bike.

So for first timer,it would be better ,once you are up,shift .Dun care if you can carry on your wheelie.Cos if you can get to 2nd gear,than you are almost there.

Try till you can shift easily when on one wheel. Than you can try to maintain high and change gear.

back to the topic...

to Malay friend i saw yesterday at GP on zx9,

my friends and i saw u nearly flipped for most of the wheelie u tried to pull...

pls change ur method to pull it up...

reason:

1st gear clutch is dangerous,

2nd change gear the moment the bike is up and still going up is a big NO NO...

if he is ur friend pls relay the msg to him...

hmmmz must have been a "rocking horse" zx9??? or "lion dance"?

anyway bigger cc bike wheelies are very different from smaller cc/ dirtbike wheelies..

but when u mix the two... and use a small CC bike method on a big cc bike.. blipping method, well.. makes the bike rock like a horse... and i've seen a person flip like dat.. and heard another also flip in the same way...

big bike wheelie dont really need to keep blipping the throttle.. once up u can just open throttle and ride the wheelie normally like how u ride... but if u resort to blipping... to keep the front wheel up.. u are going to put urself n ur bike in a very very dangerous position...

have fun... but most importantly.. practise safe wheelies! :cheeky:

its time for a change!

New attraction coming soon!

Originally posted by Fc2222B@Sep 2 2005, 03:14 AM

anyway bigger cc bike wheelies are very different from smaller cc/ dirtbike wheelies..

but when u mix the two... and use a small CC bike method on a big cc bike.. blipping method, well.. makes the bike rock like a horse... and i've seen a person flip like dat.. and heard another also flip in the same way...

big bike wheelie dont really need to keep blipping the throttle.. once up u can just open throttle and ride the wheelie normally like how u ride... but if u resort to blipping... to keep the front wheel up.. u are going to put urself n ur bike in a very very dangerous position...

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

intricate explaination.. i can definately learn from here...

When is the next big wheelie outting????? :smile:

Originally posted by RicKTM@Sep 1 2005, 10:53 PM

back to the topic...

to Malay friend i saw yesterday at GP on zx9,

my friends and i saw u nearly flipped for most of the wheelie u tried to pull...

pls change ur method to pull it up...

reason:

1st gear clutch is dangerous,

if he is ur friend pls relay the msg to him...

wa kaoz....go malaysia no jio....:nono:

Originally posted by RicKTM@Sep 1 2005, 10:53 PM

so when to change 2nd gear? a bit confuse here cos ww posts say to change once bike is up :confused:

Send me a sign, wanna leave it all behind

I'll be leaving the hands of doom...

Rearrange the master plan, take the future in my hands

To be free and not trapped anymore...

Ride The Sky!

Give me wings to fly...

Ride The Sky!