SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Spark 135 Caught On Fire At Seletar Club Rd On 3rd Aug 07 0130am

sICkbOi-dOt-cOm

eh was there tat day. from far i tot someone burn khim zua. =x

anyway my group tot someone didnt 1 tat bike n set it on fire on purpose lol.

Once pampered

Honda NSR SP

Kawasaki KRR 150

Honda Sonic

Now pampering

Suzuki Gsxr600 k6

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny.. so people burn their house because they don wan their house?

-_- and live on the streets?

**********DISCLAIMER**********

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

btw how long will the insurance company contact me after i make the report???

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

haiya... why must wait that long ahh... den cannot kaupeh for a temp bike meh?? den how am i suppose to work?? i need my bike to work.. no bike no work.. jia lat lahh...

inspections im not sure... haiya... so lecehh...

i still dun understand how it can just suddenli burn, poof become coco crunch

mysterious :giddy:

just imagine wat r the odds :giddy:

But we both oso lost a T135, mine got stolen, me still waiting for insurance money. But getting a honda quite soon

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/royalemy/cooltext14886910.jpg

how long have u waited for the insurance money???