SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Off road, off trail, off topic

plasticblackspecs

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey feiray...sat morning can a not......sporty T and NDR can....

me sat got to meet the singapore gahberment to discuss some busines leh...so cant loh. but after that me goin tHailand. u wanna come along??

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid138/peb593746e9ae6515f120fff04d05203d/f7146af5.jpg

In Loving memory Of A Friend, Riding Buddy, TCS Buddy, Pendas Buddy, 3NCR Buddy, Frasers Buddy, GP Buddy, Southern Thailand Buddy, Cherating Buddy, Changi V Buddy,

will never forget your smiles, boh chap attitude, the rides that we went tru, dry, wet, hot, cold and dangerous....u will alwiz be in our hearts!!! Good Bye My Buddy!!!

U all just know how to read blind LY leh....hehehe

didnt i write small thailand??? or not small enuff???kekeke

tHailand = mini thailand lah....kekeke

hehehe sure kena bombard ........kekeke

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid138/peb593746e9ae6515f120fff04d05203d/f7146af5.jpg

In Loving memory Of A Friend, Riding Buddy, TCS Buddy, Pendas Buddy, 3NCR Buddy, Frasers Buddy, GP Buddy, Southern Thailand Buddy, Cherating Buddy, Changi V Buddy,

will never forget your smiles, boh chap attitude, the rides that we went tru, dry, wet, hot, cold and dangerous....u will alwiz be in our hearts!!! Good Bye My Buddy!!!

huh?u going thailand?

by plane or wat?

then ur sunday prog still on ?

me sunday on la...

if mrs feiray can come then i will bring her loh....

now jus hope sin city gahberment will let her to GP loh....

me sunday on la...

if mrs feiray can come then i will bring her loh....

now jus hope sin city gahberment will let her to GP loh....

hahaha gez as much ......not default one meh.....only administrative action needed only mah

I . L . T . N . N

okie...

some east sider's will be goin in to wash bike makan n pa you....

if u interested, meet at GP esso by 9am.

if u cant make it by 9am, then please dun tell anyone u coming..coz its not fair for those whose are punctual to wait for YOU!

This waiting game sometimes may cause you to loose your friends trust just because of a stupid reason, Late>

Seems a lot of us have missing phones in common. Mine's broken down in Australia :cry: Right now I'm using my wife's phone but all my phone numbers are wiped :weep:

me sat got to meet the singapore gahberment to discuss some busines leh...so cant loh. but after that me goin tHailand. u wanna come along??

How did it go with the "singapore gahberment"? I may go there next week for the same reason.

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

Okay sounds good, so adriel, maybe u wanna just join in for the food? if we meet earlier also good la provided all on time. wat about NDR ? got course or anything? But if u wanna eat dinner wat time u wanna meet? earliest earliest i can reach gp esso is 8 leh.

doh!

How did it go with the "singapore gahberment"? I may go there next week for the same reason.

haiz..sillypore gahberment say have to wait loh....then now waiting for letter...

bro, better get your document ready before you go. they will ask tis ask tat....

Okay sounds good, so adriel, maybe u wanna just join in for the food? if we meet earlier also good la provided all on time. wat about NDR ? got course or anything? But if u wanna eat dinner wat time u wanna meet? earliest earliest i can reach gp esso is 8 leh.

If you go in at 8, you'll probably be rushing with the crowd going back. Best time is after 9, preferably about 9.30 to be safe.

have bike will travel . . . . .

www.kruzer.sg

Yo, Me and NDR is going in morrow or rather today. Going to Reginas first around 630 to pick up NDR's neeewww spanking white FF flip up helmet to go with his noooooeeeww (not brand) white bike. heee...Time to change nick ah NDR.

Anyway we going in around 9. I'm gonna pick a friend who wants to go into at around 830 at NUS then go from there.

w y x m m