SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[General] Who You Saw Just Now

chinu

Turned into Ngee Ann for exams, saw someone looking at me on hearing my bike roar. Thought i knew the face.....both staring hard at each other...lol. Sekali Replay..........end~

:dot: ya your engine damn loud.. you over rev ar?? :p you mean you didn't recgonise my windshield? :p

http://www.weather.gov.sg/wip/pp/rndops/web/ship/gif/rad70.gif

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw Finrod a moment ago. Didnt know we were sch mates... :lol:

Nice chatting with you. Hope you can ind yr cover soon.

:btw: hope this helps:

27 Jalan Buroh,

Ah Ann trading..

Opening 9am - 5pm

9625 6549.

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Saw an accident involving a lorry & 2 traffic wardens on a VESPA along PIE right after CTE AMK exit..... both warden was down...bleeding

Sigh....one was unconcious the other was in deep pain.....

Then on the way back i saw TP, Tow truck, and an investigator going around the area....

PS: no matter how much you have burn my pockets and summon me i will still hold my hands and pray :pray: that you pull through..... Amin

http://i28.tinypic.com/5kokk3.jpg

how to stop...late already. I didnt look at ur bike, look at ur handsome face....(",)

are you gay and not happy? :cheeky:

btw kev, jB is in our skool too

think he knows ;) he parked beside me before :lol:

Saw an accident involving a lorry & 2 traffic wardens on a VESPA along PIE right after CTE AMK exit..... both warden was down...bleeding

Sigh....one was unconcious the other was in deep pain.....

Then on the way back i saw TP, Tow truck, and an investigator going around the area....

PS: no matter how much you have burn my pockets and summon me i will still hold my hands and pray :pray: that you pull through..... Amin

not Amen? well they are humans too, just doing their job. Good luck to them. :thumb:

are you gay and not happy? :cheeky:

not Amen? well they are humans too, just doing their job. Good luck to them. :thumb:

siak ar....good luck :faint: . Ppl life maybe on the line somemore say good luck... :lol:

http://i42.tinypic.com/wqslfr.gif

Haha, got my covers. Rode all the way to Koon to buy some screws same colour as rest. Found out he gave me the TA150 cover instead....wtf. I also goondu never try and fix over there. Backtrack and changed it....voila....happy2 man. On the way back home heavy rain......clothes all wet....haizz......end~

I want to see the world and i'm pretty sure the world wants to show a little something to me.

I only know me & JB same skool, but after 4 months then realise Finrod is also fellow skool mate... :lol:

Finrod: Bro, If u can remember, we parked near each other too... :D

Just that we didint know each other then... :lol:

Haha, got my covers. Rode all the way to Koon to buy some screws same colour as rest. Found out he gave me the TA150 cover instead....wtf. I also goondu never try and fix over there. Backtrack and changed it....voila....happy2 man. On the way back home heavy rain......clothes all wet....haizz......end~

Aiyos, good that you found yr part. :smile:

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Paiseh Bro Kev, whenever inside NP, my eyes and attention only see those delicious sweet young things roaming about the school in abundance.

Amen to that ^_^

Postman Eating Inc*

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a208/murano04sfs/38y29ty14.gif

http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/155006-1/Mascot_scares_girl.gif

Squid defination: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=squid

Paiseh Bro Kev, whenever inside NP, my eyes and attention only see those delicious sweet young things roaming about the school in abundance.

*hummms* I believe in miracles, where'd ya go, you sexy thing..sexy thing..:lovestruck:

:lol:

Me is sometimes guilty of that too... :D

oops...

Disclaimer: