SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Is this an offence?

simpleboy

Give you double yellow line, half price for 1 wheel. Call PUB, obstruction of access to utilities, I'm sure they have some kind of summon for that. Call HDB, parking anywhere other than within approved lot. 2.5 summons ai mai?

No?

Then go ring up the relevant departments to enquire. We're not as S.M.A.R.T. as you are. Pls enlighten us. we eagerly await.

Hahah I really nv see before pub summon officer ahahah. Omg so hilarious. Okok I'm dumb I just admit. Omg hahaha. This is rule 3(2) of HDB. But its debatable la cause this is not under void deck, clearly its a service road. Road is governed by offence line. That's all I can say.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahah I really nv see before pub summon officer ahahah. Omg so hilarious. Okok I'm dumb I just admit. Omg hahaha

btw fyi I never said there's pub summon officer. omg so hilarious. I also never see before. I never said it. I said there's an obstruction of public utilities. and there might be some kind of summons for that.

http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac46/Tachnicolour/Completed%20works/combination_2.jpg

Convert your backlight COLOURs at : <CMO> Speedo Backlight colour CONVERSION by Tachnicolour

Guys guys.........it's so obvious. don't feed the troll.

I tink hor don't influence others with ur ignorance better. Singapore needs to improve. Wait till one day u meet a summon officer telling u he is unable to book because no offence line den u will understand what I'm talking about. U can go to marina bay sands u see a lot of people parking on grass instead of pavement. Why never kena book. You are still green LA. Go learn more first. Precisely because many ppl cannot understand the question thinking so simple due to their lack of experience. I won't ask a pointless question

I tink hor don't influence others with ur ignorance better. Singapore needs to improve. Wait till one day u meet a summon officer telling u he is unable to book because no offence line den u will understand what I'm talking about. U can go to marina bay sands u see a lot of people parking on grass instead of pavement. Why never kena book. You are still green LA. Go learn more first. Precisely because many ppl cannot understand the question thinking so simple due to their lack of experience. I won't ask a pointless question

Green is the one who has never seen the batch of motorcycles parked besides The Cathay on the grass patch get summoned before. Same kind of scenario.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/191096-Mass-Fining-opposite-Grand-Cathay-bldg-Sat-night-10-5

never kena book doesn't mean won't kena book. Go search more first la. If it's not owned by private land holder, it's state land. Unauthorised parking on state land =? illegal. simple.

http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac46/Tachnicolour/Completed%20works/combination_2.jpg

Convert your backlight COLOURs at : <CMO> Speedo Backlight colour CONVERSION by Tachnicolour

Lol nvm u cannot differentiate why will book why nv book anyway. I dun wan to waste time .

I think most of us understand perfectly fine. You seem to be the one having trouble coming to grasp with certain concepts. Sorry for you that you don't seem to realise most people get along just fine regarding those areas you've highlighted. Kena summon? Learn from mistake, move along. More pleasures/work in life than to be bogged down in such nitpicking.

I think most of us understand perfectly fine. You seem to be the one having trouble coming to grasp with certain concepts. Sorry for you that you don't seem to realise most people get along just fine regarding those areas you've highlighted. Kena summon? Learn from mistake, move along. More pleasures/work in life than to be bogged down in such nitpicking.

Tldr......

• 3 weeks later...

Why are u so offended that u have to scold other people fool etc, you asked a stupid qn u already know and people are already entertaining you.

Maybe u sounds abit stupid looking at the way people answer you, but really nobody is mocking or belittling you.. all the best bud.

Look at it this way, isnt it very obvious LTA draw 2 yellow line just beside the longkang to signify that they wants to prevent anyone from parking any vehicles there? Dont need to be legal or not. Their intention is cleared, they avoided the long kang simply because they dont want to paint it on the drain. You still want to test the system and ask an obvious question.

Really ah people like you dont commit crimes simply because its illegal, not because you understand its not right to commit crimes. lol

Not like anyone is raging at u, but u must be so stupid that its funny. you may still be a great guy in real life though.

17 Nov 2011 - April 2013, NSR150 SP

12 June 2013 - 23 Jan 2015, CBR400RRR

23 February 2015 - 29 February 2016, YZF R6 2006

12 March 2016 - 12 May 2017, CBR1000RR05

July 2017 - Jan 2019, YZF R1 2008/CBF150

Aug 2019 - Current SYM Joyride 200

Lol crime. Strong word. I tink u should take back what u say

*pat your shoulder*

17 Nov 2011 - April 2013, NSR150 SP

12 June 2013 - 23 Jan 2015, CBR400RRR

23 February 2015 - 29 February 2016, YZF R6 2006

12 March 2016 - 12 May 2017, CBR1000RR05

July 2017 - Jan 2019, YZF R1 2008/CBF150

Aug 2019 - Current SYM Joyride 200

Why are u so offended that u have to scold other people fool etc, you asked a stupid qn u already know and people are already entertaining you.

Maybe u sounds abit stupid looking at the way people answer you, but really nobody is mocking or belittling you.. all the best bud.

Look at it this way, isnt it very obvious LTA draw 2 yellow line just beside the longkang to signify that they wants to prevent anyone from parking any vehicles there? Dont need to be legal or not. Their intention is cleared, they avoided the long kang simply because they dont want to paint it on the drain. You still want to test the system and ask an obvious question.

Really ah people like you dont commit crimes simply because its illegal, not because you understand its not right to commit crimes. lol

Not like anyone is raging at u, but u must be so stupid that its funny. you may still be a great guy in real life though.

Don't bother with his ego la. Put him in the same league as the type that thinks SP can beat R1 in drag race.

• 1 month later...

Yes simpleboy.

Its an offence.

And its a further social offence when you are being a idiot.

In the past, we call people simple, meaning they are mentally handicapped. But calling you simple, I guess is totally an insult to the mentally handicapped.

:cool: