SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Pool kakis..?

Chic_Gal

Originally posted by fam@Jan 10 2006, 08:11 PM

Wa... y i always logi one...

nvm la... i travel a bit further loh... :sweat:

so when? this sat? after going to the marine south for the sgbikes anniversary, we go over? On?

not a bad idea! but the rates are before 3pm wor.. where is it? exact location please!!

BIKERS RULEZ!!!

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by -=NC35=-@Jan 10 2006, 10:24 PM

not a bad idea! but the rates are before 3pm wor.. where is it? exact location please!!

the anniversary thing starts at ten mah... i believe also not that big la... maybe at most an hour or two we'll be bored liao, then proceed over to play pool loh... three hours more than enough mah... unless u all wanna jam there whole day :giddy:

and yes... can we have the location pls

Originally posted by fam@Jan 10 2006, 08:11 PM

Wa... y i always logi one...

nvm la... i travel a bit further loh... :sweat:

so when? this sat? after going to the marine south for the sgbikes anniversary, we go over? On?

we go play pool then go the marina south thingy lor.

we discuss tis during tmr ice cream outing.

Originally posted by redname@Jan 11 2006, 10:46 AM

we go play pool then go the marina south thingy lor.

we discuss tis during tmr ice cream outing.

or u guys want, tomolo after ice cream can go also :cheer:

long time no play liao..... only play in chiang mai with hustle..... :D

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c349/pauche/rossivspauche.jpg

Originally posted by -=NC35=-@Jan 11 2006, 09:21 PM

i can go ah? but i see the map also catch no balls. haha. i finish work 5.30, need to go home bathe and change, will be late. can?

err... i m not the organiser so think it's better u post over there to ask la :cheeky:

but shouldn't be a problem as they all friendly people la.

The place is veri near National JC

Originally posted by fam@Jan 11 2006, 09:34 PM

err... i m not the organiser so think it's better u post over there to ask la :cheeky:

but shouldn't be a problem as they all friendly people la.

The place is veri near National JC

tell u the truth, i totally know nuts abt west side haha.

BIKERS RULEZ!!!

Originally posted by -=NC35=-@Jan 11 2006, 10:10 PM

tell u the truth, i totally know nuts abt west side haha.

sama sama... i also get lost when i go over east side. Btw, this one nearer to central la, not consider west yet.

veri easy to go one la...

PIE u jus exit Eng Neo Ave go all the way straight till dunearn rd, turn left then head down, pass National JC, look out for hillcrest rd and turn left in, go all the way, Y-junction, turn left, then also left at another Y-Junction into Greenwood Ave then u'll see a lot of bikes liao. Jus look out for ice cream shop loh.

***Fyi... i also arga arga and guide u according to the map one, know the area but haven't went into that part yet, so dun blame me if go missing, but dun think quite possible la... if really missing, give me a call loh, i go out to meet u if need to. :smile:

And do note that this is not the meeting point, this's jus the ice-cream place. The meeting place still waiting for updates. But i predict by the time u ready, can jus go straight liao. Fyi, we r leaving the meeting place at 1930, and the journey over to there takes about 5mins only.

Fam

Originally posted by fam@Jan 11 2006, 10:59 PM

sama sama... i also get lost when i go over east side. Btw, this one nearer to central la, not consider west yet.

veri easy to go one la...

PIE u jus exit Eng Neo Ave go all the way straight till dunearn rd, turn left then head down, pass National JC, look out for hillcrest rd and turn left in, go all the way, Y-junction, turn left, then also left at another Y-Junction into Greenwood Ave then u'll see a lot of bikes liao. Jus look out for ice cream shop loh.

***Fyi... i also arga arga and guide u according to the map one, know the area but haven't went into that part yet, so dun blame me if go missing, but dun think quite possible la... if really missing, give me a call loh, i go out to meet u if need to. :smile:

And do note that this is not the meeting point, this's jus the ice-cream place. The meeting place still waiting for updates. But i predict by the time u ready, can jus go straight liao. Fyi, we r leaving the meeting place at 1930, and the journey over to there takes about 5mins only.

Fam

roger that! thanks!

BIKERS RULEZ!!!

Originally posted by -=NC35=-@Jan 12 2006, 07:08 AM

roger that! thanks!

cya tonite! we are meeting at sixth avenue at 7pm for dinner.

its the coffee shop 2 shops away from 7-eleven. you cant miss it. :thumb:

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c349/pauche/rossivspauche.jpg

i jus recall that though we kept on mentioning bout sat but till now havent come up with any concrete plan yet lei... so how?

My suggestion;

Pool section cum SBF anniversary outing

Saturday 14 Jan 06

1100 Pool Games (Kallang Bahru --- Le Classic)

1430 Proceed to eat followed by SBF Anniversary (Marina South)

Originally posted by fam@Jan 13 2006, 01:01 AM

i jus recall that though we kept on mentioning bout sat but till now havent come up with any concrete plan yet lei... so how?

My suggestion;

Pool section cum SBF anniversary outing

Saturday 14 Jan 06

1100 Pool Games (Kallang Bahru --- Le Classic)

1430 Proceed to eat followed by SBF Anniversary (Marina South)

no prob with me but didn't u wanted the early bird gifts?

Originally posted by redname@Jan 13 2006, 03:50 PM

guys, i went earlier to the kallang bahru place. the rates r no longer at 4.80 liao. so i guess play where still the same lor.

maybe we jus play at marina south aft the anniversary?

how much is the marina south rates? is it worth it? for eg pool factor might be a dollar cheaper than klassic, but i will want to play at klassic, get my point? hee hee

BIKERS RULEZ!!!

Originally posted by redname@Jan 13 2006, 03:50 PM

maybe we jus play at marina south aft the anniversary?

Can i join...? :confused:

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h268/chic_gal/bfce9dd7.gif

1 can survive everything, nowadays, except death, and live down everything except a good reputation..

Real treasure lies not in what can be seen, but what cannot be seen.

Real love lies not in what is done and known, but in what that is done but not known.