SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

new owner of vtec3 needs help

fraggershell

hi, i just gave up on the gsr and went on to book a 1st hand spec3 today at bike production. welcome me to the s4 club.. .

need a few quick help

1. decided to do a hard run in, can recommend me which motordiam to go for and wadr's the price range?

2. understand that KNN air filter is so far the best for S4, where to get it installed and how much for it? and the maintainence for it too!

4. the crash bar? do i need to wield it on or bolt on? where to get a good one?

5. tank bra. wad are the pegs on the bra used for? :giddy: :giddy:

6. wad can i do to improve fuel consumption and performance?

very much thanks to all!

Aug 06 - Sep 07 Daelim Daystar VL125 (FR 7xxxL)

Sep 07 - DEC 08 Honda CB400 SpecIII

Dec 10 - Now 2005 Zx-6R

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, i just gave up on the gsr and went on to book a 1st hand spec3 today at bike production. welcome me to the s4 club.. .

need a few quick help

1. decided to do a hard run in, can recommend me which motordiam to go for and wadr's the price range?

2. understand that KNN air filter is so far the best for S4, where to get it installed and how much for it? and the maintainence for it too!

4. the crash bar? do i need to wield it on or bolt on? where to get a good one?

5. tank bra. wad are the pegs on the bra used for? :giddy: :giddy:

6. wad can i do to improve fuel consumption and performance?

very much thanks to all!

1. You can try UNITY. They have a dyno machine.

2. KNN costs ard S$60-75. Can try Motoworld. BMC filters are a more expensive option but with more airflow.

3. I wonder what happened to this question.

4. Bolt On. Motoworld makes a decent one for around sub S$100.

5. For BAGSTER tank bag.

6. Go easy on the throttle?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v189/Loontoot/Funny%20Pics/adminuser4mw.gif

<CMO> Quality IT Services for homes & businesses.

<CMO> 3M Products from U.S.A

Hey, why do a hard run in where u can actually do it yourself?? Running in urself is better in a sense that u can study the characteristics of your bike..moreover why spend the unneccessary money and letting the shop torturing ur bike in front of u? Will definately feel heart pain...:(

She waits for me patiently downstairs, thru rain and shine..Yet she never complains and serving me with loyalty..a true beauty that u will not regret...

can ask something, why u give up on gsr?

1. i foresee it will end up in a bike with low resale value.

2. looks chio, but then maintainence leh? u are paying a class 2 bike maintainence for a 400cc. no pt. and 600cc, i rather get a fazer

3. i wanted it for looks initially and gian the underseat exhaust, however, back seat too hot for my babe.

5. EFI model, say no need to clean carb, but cleaning carb will only cost me $10 nia.. wah lan, these money is only 1 packet of viceroy nia.

6. EFI again, the electronics kee chia gonna cost more than 500bucks to repair.

7 spare parts and aftermarket accessories, enough said, no explanation needed.

8. performance. no doubt gsr has better performance in some areas but it has a higher fuel consumption.

9. look at it this way. i am using the extra 1k to zhng the bike leh!

10. super4 is tested and proven to be reliable, no horse run. whereas gsr will be outdated as suzuki is good at churning out new models every now and then. guess wad happen to your resale value.

Aug 06 - Sep 07 Daelim Daystar VL125 (FR 7xxxL)

Sep 07 - DEC 08 Honda CB400 SpecIII

Dec 10 - Now 2005 Zx-6R

1. i foresee it will end up in a bike with low resale value.

2. looks chio, but then maintainence leh? u are paying a class 2 bike maintainence for a 400cc. no pt. and 600cc, i rather get a fazer

3. i wanted it for looks initially and gian the underseat exhaust, however, back seat too hot for my babe.

5. EFI model, say no need to clean carb, but cleaning carb will only cost me $10 nia.. wah lan, these money is only 1 packet of viceroy nia.

6. EFI again, the electronics kee chia gonna cost more than 500bucks to repair.

7 spare parts and aftermarket accessories, enough said, no explanation needed.

8. performance. no doubt gsr has better performance in some areas but it has a higher fuel consumption.

9. look at it this way. i am using the extra 1k to zhng the bike leh!

10. super4 is tested and proven to be reliable, no horse run. whereas gsr will be outdated as suzuki is good at churning out new models every now and then. guess wad happen to your resale value.

wash carb for 10? where?

in sg, sound fast look fast is enough. run fast fine fast die fast.

chong aik agency @ JE.. if i remembered correctly..

if not ah gua lane lor.. haha

so cheap if is real. maybe agl can wash but how they tune?

carb is better re-tuned each time u wash. carb tuning is not cheap... EFI no need wash n tune
wash and tune is always together. tune is cheap.

in sg, sound fast look fast is enough. run fast fine fast die fast.