SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh man..about to buy full sys from unity then read all this stories. can any intro me a place then, the one in ur eyes u consider decent. does pleasure motor sports sells aftermarket exhaust n do dyno with pc3 tuning ?

'R6' RedlineRocketRedesignRazor sharpRevolutionaryReward 6.

http://content.wicms.com/shared/images/YAMAHA_Common_Images/Logos/yamaha_logo_red.gif

Feel sad for the owner who have left the bike now @ unity for dyno...

It is raining heavily now n ah siong is doing dyno with the poor bike...

How can he do such an unprofessional job.

Ahya wat to do??? well the bike owner will have the best reponse on his bike after tunning is in rainy weather or misty nights..... pity him.....

And for those ppl who dunno, dyno in the rain,unless the dyno room got temp and hunidity control, its as good as dyno the bike for rainy weather only....

:cry:

Feel sad for the owner who have left the bike now @ unity for dyno...

It is raining heavily now n ah siong is doing dyno with the poor bike...

How can he do such an unprofessional job.

you mean he dyno in the rain ???? WAH !!!

KAWASAKI KIPS F* XX *

KAWASAKI ZX-10R FY3946Z (26 Oct 07 - 23 Jan 10)

YAMAHA RD350LC FS4160Z

1996 Honda Civic SiR EK4

1993 Honda Civic Vti EG6 SBZ2065P 1993 Honda Civic Vti EG9 SBX9073E 2002 MB E200 SDT6931X

1991 MB 200E SBT2703M

1986 MB 280SE EZ8138M 1992 Toyota Cressida SBU1756L

1992 MB 280SE SBU6143Y

http://w1.bikepics.com/pics/2006/05/16/bikepics-589321-full.jpg

thought so the bike should be in the right humidity conditions when doing the dyno?

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5048/10304130.jpg

"But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth."

erm... i dynoed my bike at the end of 2006 (christmas season) at unity... ah xiong did the job for me and i remembered it was raining super heavily..

however the S.A.E. rating remained at 0.99 throughout the 2 days that he was dynoing/tuning it. i still have the printout of the dyno graph.

*maybe CBR_rider abit unlucky when did his tuning with unity, just like my previous experience at sunvay cycle dynoing another bike for my friend. was over charged and asked to change some unecessary parts prior to the tuning. after tuning, HP dropped by 2hp and was told dat things cannot be changed. LL i ride the bike back, midrange of the bike was very very weak & got more exhaust backfiring compared before doing the dyno.

that was why i chose to do my tuning at unity, my experience was good there and paid a very reasonable price as well.

Yesterday was history, tomorrow is mystery, today is a blessing. I love today.

1998: honda hurricane

1999: Rxz, TXR150 gamma

2000: L2s turbo

2001: ZXR250

2002: RS125

2003: CBR900

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g43/FireBLade9282/SBFpic.jpg

forgot to add, the dyno tuning i did in sunvay had a S.A.E of 1.10, 2nd time went there to pickup my buddy's ducati 999s after dyno tuning.. the result on paper also showed S.A.E 1.09 too.

i do see some people who got S.A.E 0.99 & 1.00 there as well. but just too bad it was not me.

*no offence to those who say sunvay is good. this is just my personal experience.

erm... i dynoed my bike at the end of 2006 (christmas season) at unity... ah xiong did the job for me and i remembered it was raining super heavily..

however the S.A.E. rating remained at 0.99 throughout the 2 days that he was dynoing/tuning it. i still have the printout of the dyno graph.

*maybe CBR_rider abit unlucky when did his tuning with unity, just like my previous experience at sunvay cycle dynoing another bike for my friend. was over charged and asked to change some unecessary parts prior to the tuning. after tuning, HP dropped by 2hp and was told dat things cannot be changed. LL i ride the bike back, midrange of the bike was very very weak & got more exhaust backfiring compared before doing the dyno.

that was why i chose to do my tuning at unity, my experience was good there and paid a very reasonable price as well.

S.A.E ratio is only for accurate BHP reading. Dyno in the rain like i said unless u have temp control in the dyno room,u will be dyno ing the bike in lower temp, unless the owner only rides in the night, its not feasible cause mid afternnon and evening usually its hot like hell.

Bike will not be functioning with optimun tunning from tunner. The fans that are refreshing the air inside takes the air from the atmosphere. Temp like i said will be lower then usual. Plus when raining, humidity will be higher.

Region like ours usually have Humidity of 50% - 65% in a normal day.

Rain comes, the humidity will increase to ard 86% - 95%. I deal with humidity in my line of work. If u dyno in the rain, like i said, u will be getting air from the atmosphere for tunning, which is not optimun for tunning, unless u like riding in the rain or riding in misty nights.

Unity can dyno in the rain, provided they can control the temp from inside like adding a heater plus adding a dehumidifier. If not like i said, dyno for raining or misty nights only, when majority of us ride in the daytime and evenings, bike will be "mis" tunned. Tunning involves the Air / Fuel ratio btw.

BTW i like to know which bike u brought to unity to tune? :angel: u usually ride at nights? If yes, then the tunning in the rain he did for u will be fine like what u have said. I also didn't see any heater or dehumidifier inside the dyno room of unity.

Just my 0.2 cents worth of thoughts. :angel:

Unity can dyno in the rain, provided they can control the temp from inside like adding a heater plus adding a dehumidifier. If not like i said, dyno for raining or misty nights only, when majority of us ride in the daytime and evenings, bike will be "mis" tunned. Tunning involves the Air / Fuel ratio btw.

BTW i like to know which bike u brought to unity to tune? :angel: u usually ride at nights? If yes, then the tunning in the rain he did for u will be fine like what u have said. I also didn't see any heater or dehumidifier inside the dyno room of unity.

Just my 0.2 cents worth of thoughts. :angel:

i tuned both my bikes at unity. 1 is 900rr, other is 954. very seldom ride at nights. most of my riding at country roads in hot daytime and once or twice in track, n it really perform very very well compared to before tuning.

maybe i PM u the details la.. here abit controversial cos involve 2 tuning houses.. hehe :angel:

erm u dynoed/tuned ur 900rr??

ya put in a jet kit from dynojet. had it dynoed before n after. not worth the money for that few bhp increase anyway...