SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Vmax Owners

rickzhee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool stuff ... ... ... :thumb:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c57/Daryous/Cruisers/DigitalMeter.png

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c57/Daryous/Cruisers/DigitalMeterManualEdited02.png

Interesting! How does one scroll through the Menu?

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/5999/sbfsignature.jpg

I mean the new and the old at the same time ... :p

Liking is individual ... :)

The MT01 first launch was around 27k-28k, due to low demand, price down.

Yes i do have to agree with you, liking is individual....and again, whatever it will be, the pricing will be the most important factor for the new V-Max to be a popular choice for purchase....

:cool:

There are a lot of talking ...

Agent sales manager Mr Lee said there will be a display piece coming in October. Ordering is after that. :p

Correct or not I don't know. :)

According to procedure, they will have to bring in 1 unit for LTA homologation before they can sell the bike. they can only proceed after the bike passes all LTA regulation whatever that may be.

There are a lot of talking ...

Agent sales manager Mr Lee said there will be a display piece coming in October. Ordering is after that. :p

Correct or not I don't know. :)

And as what Max said, yes it will only be open for ordering once all of the LTA procedures are done....But most important for us riders/buyers, is that we need to get up close and personal with the bike when it's in the showroom...Just to get a better look and feel the bike before any major decision can be done...

Don't be rude ... :p

VMax must uphold good image ... :D

I think Vmax riders/enthusiast can take jokes once in a while. :thumb:

IMHO, handling and good image are not words that the marketing team will emphasize. :cheeky:

saw a black FM plate Vmax at planet undergoing servicing yesterday...must say it looks damn good, can't wait for the new model to reach our shores...

Well, a lot of riders are waiting for it too anxiously...Hope that it wouldn't be a disappointment when it's displayed in the Yamaha Showroom (Hong Leong)...

But in due respect to the all of the videos and promos plus the superb assmebly and outrageous specifications, i can bet my bottom dollar that this would be the bike to not miss looking at or even purchasing one...

So, let us wait in anticipation and drama as the veil unfolds on this beauty of a machine and technology...Hip hip hurray to YAMAHA....

i cant wait for it too! from the pics, it looks a beauty```

Well Chilli01, that's what a lot of riders from this thread are saying and welcome to the "WOW WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MEAN MACHINE!" club....I do hope that all of us here will gather together and ride to have the first look of this mean machine when it goes into the showroom...Cheers...

I think Vmax riders/enthusiast can take jokes once in a while. :thumb:

IMHO, handling and good image are not words that the marketing team will emphasize. :cheeky:

including fuel consumption ...

I just cannot find anywhere on fuel consumption of this 200PS new v4.

VT250Z / Steed 400 / Dragstar 400 /Shadow 400 / VMax 1200

1992 -----1996--------1999-----------2003-----------2006 ..|

//ameblo.jp/grassmere

i cant wait for it too! from the pics, it looks a beauty```

Hi, you mean the beauty and the beast ?

How is your Vmax doing? Plan to upgrade to this new Vmax?

VT250Z / Steed 400 / Dragstar 400 /Shadow 400 / VMax 1200

1992 -----1996--------1999-----------2003-----------2006 ..|

//ameblo.jp/grassmere