SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

X BOX 360 vs PLAYSTATION 3

jerryGSR

X BOX 360 & PS 3 COMING OUT NEXT YEAR..... WHICH WAN WILL U CHOOSE?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. X BOX 360 & PS 3 COMING OUT NEXT YEAR..... WHICH WAN WILL U CHOOSE?

two of the leaders in game consoles introducing their new hardware mid next year?

which will u choose?

y u choose it?

:smile:

1999 - YAMAHA TZR 125

2000 - YAMAHA RX 125

2001 - SUZUKI DR 200

2002 - YAMAHA WR 200

2003 - HONDA CB 400 VTEC I

2004 - HONDA TELEFONICA MOVISTAR CBR 1000 RR4

2005 - SUZUKI GSX 1300RX HAYABUSA

2006 - SUZUKI GSR 600

2007 - HYUNDAI GETZ 1.6 FL

2014 - YAMAHA FZ 6 S1

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check liao. XBOX 360 is comin out this NOV 2005

25 Nov 2003 - 24 Nov 2004 (FS6087P) (NSR SP)

24 Nov 2004 - 28 Feb 2006 (FJ7457X & FJ*5**) (Hurricane & Vespa PX200)

01 Mar 2006 - 04 Jul 2006 (FS9367L, FJ7457X & FJ*5**)(CBR 919 RRW, Hurricane &Vespa PX200)

04 Jul 2006 - 13 Jun 2011 (FV8507R & FJ*5**)(Suzuki K2 & Vespa PX200)

13 Jun 2011 - Till Now (X1)

15 Jan 2013 - 10 Sept 2015 (FBG9588B)(GTR1400 2013)

• 2 weeks later...

IMHO, present generation xbox definitely graphics better and loads a tad faster than PS2, has built in memory........

the next gen consoles could be both on equal grounds liao. hard to tell at this time...anyone got the hardware specifications?

Personally i think Sony has the design edge in ergonomics and recieves more Jap game titles options....my only qualms about my XBOX are that MotoGP4 and GT4 not available on this platform. darn it.

:sian:

You Tailgate, I Jam Brake!

To Eliminate that False sense of achievement , Pick on bikes your own c.c.

http://www.geocities.com/infieldg/images/dirk_b_rc30.jpg

Originally posted by newbie@Aug 13 2005, 02:54 AM

r u very sure?

yes.

If not, then why has Sony approached Nvidia, who is responsible for the graphic system for Xbox, to do their graphics card for the PS3?

MS has contracted ATI to do theirs. This round, its gonna be a good fight in terms of graphic.

In terms of processing power, I believe PS3 will have the edge. Twin Teraflops processor.

But I'll stick my guns on Xbox. Halo3 will deliver and it is still nonentheless the only console supporting global multiplayer with a superb infrastructure.

• 2 weeks later...

xbox sucks. pui. japan rules. PS3. wat does mr gate knows about developing games? oh yah halo and..................wat tats it. geez. have to resort to pay japanese ppl to develop. oh yah they are buying rights for final fatasy. have u ever notice xbox games really sucks? how come i can name tons of really gd ps2 games and only a handful of xbox games? so wat ps2 graphics lousy, its the game tat counts :thumb: only japanese have the best idea of making games. americans sucks. go japanese go

Don't forget Microsoft has the money to buy a hell lot of game's copyrights!

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7641/54688861td1.jpg

~My 2 stroke never fails to set my heart racing~

I am slow please don't bully me.

haha...XBOX still rule if u have read the HWZ mag n other mag.even though ps3 is gd..but compare to xbox, xbox still more userfrenly as in the hdd can be change

25 Nov 2003 - 24 Nov 2004 (FS6087P) (NSR SP)

24 Nov 2004 - 28 Feb 2006 (FJ7457X & FJ*5**) (Hurricane & Vespa PX200)

01 Mar 2006 - 04 Jul 2006 (FS9367L, FJ7457X & FJ*5**)(CBR 919 RRW, Hurricane &Vespa PX200)

04 Jul 2006 - 13 Jun 2011 (FV8507R & FJ*5**)(Suzuki K2 & Vespa PX200)

13 Jun 2011 - Till Now (X1)

15 Jan 2013 - 10 Sept 2015 (FBG9588B)(GTR1400 2013)

its like a shootout among the 1L bikes among the 'BIG 4', all are highend products and their specs differ only by a little margin. got people swear by XBOX and got people will rather die than let people look down on PS. both got their pros and cons. but personally, i will choose PS3 because of the HUGE variety of games. in terms of graphics, both are on par and since its a game console, its better to look at the range of games before emptying your pocs because some games can be found on ps and some on xbox, luckily for me, NSFU3 can be found on both~ hiak hiak hiak~

Nothing to lose.

Aiyah.

Both offer the best of their technology.

Some pick PS3 and some pick Xbox. Both are good boxes. so its still up to personal budget and preferences.

But an extra note.

Someone mentioned this...

oh yah halo and..................wat tats it. geez. have to resort to pay japanese ppl to develop.

Funny. I'm looking at the entire Bungie team who developed Halo.

http://www.bungie.net/Inside/CustomPage.as...ion=Main&page=1

There is a Chinese-American programmer in it. But I swear to God I can't see anything related to Japanese development at all.

Not saying that Japs can't make good games, of course.

Either I'm going blind. Or someone really needs new glasses....

• 2 months later...
Guest ZZR-Pilot
Originally posted by and@Aug 23 2005, 01:44 AM

xbox sucks. pui. japan rules. PS3.

Pui here, pui there... when PS3 comes out, your bank account puii your face... not enuf cash to buy...

Kids.

*sigh*

Xbox 360 already released in America, dunno when Singapore will have it?

me planning to get either Xbox 360 or PS3, but PS3 release only next year dunno when, hope it comes out quick so i can make my decision...

http://www.speedtest.net/result/226806566.png

Biking, Bonking & Boozing...

The three great pleasures of life.

Originally posted by Sev@Nov 22 2005, 11:22 AM

Xbox 360 already released in America, dunno when Singapore will have it?

me planning to get either Xbox 360 or PS3, but PS3 release only next year dunno when, hope it comes out quick so i can make my decision...

buy both lar, brudder!

kekekekekeke...

I'm just waiting for the 360 and transfer all my Xbox Live data over. Then can mod my old Xbox and catch up all the old games I missed out.

Originally posted by WildCard@Nov 23 2005, 08:51 AM

buy both lar, brudder!

kekekekekeke...

I'm just waiting for the 360 and transfer all my Xbox Live data over. Then can mod my old Xbox and catch up all the old games I missed out.

haha, can only buy one lah bro, my wife will kill me if i get both man... :giddy:

i'll be waiting for PS3 to come out, then decide which to buy... :smile:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/226806566.png

Biking, Bonking & Boozing...

The three great pleasures of life.