SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Honda CBF150 (战鹰/FightHawk)

Simmz

It may have something to do with the engine. Hmmm, the mech says something like that. Will find out more. I am having the exact same problem as you. Dunno about the speedometer, but my headlight and tail light is totally gone!

If your bike is new, don't waste time, just go to Boon Siew and have it rectified. Was there yesterday, they were not so busy, except for a few TP bike came in for service.just call them a day in advance and book an appointment. If have trouble getting appointment, call me.

:dot:TRUST is good,CONTROL is better,

ever heard of MECHANICAL FAILURE?:help:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yah i rode it back all the way from orchard...im working at orchard ion and i cant leave my bike there it dusty...haha...planning to sent it at ban hon for the repairs....changing my handle my front fairing my box my mud guard...to make it looks like new...hehe!:thumb:

Ban Hon in AMK is it? watch your back and wallet. Understand how you feel with a new bike getting "wounded". Had an accident, when my bike was 3 months old in JB, fortunately was a singaporean who rammed me. Had him pay for every thing amounted to about $500++. I was saved from more damaged due to my side boxes. It acted like sliders on a sports bike.

It may have something to do with the engine. Hmmm, the mech says something like that. Will find out more. I am having the exact same problem as you. Dunno about the speedometer, but my headlight and tail light is totally gone!

got it fixed.. its the front low light beam blowned. it caused a short circuit something liddat.

adjust abit the bulb the ok already but no low beam only.

got it fixed.. its the front low light beam blowned. it caused a short circuit something liddat.

adjust abit the bulb the ok already but no low beam only.

Mine is confirm not that. Cos all of the bulb working but very very dim. Relates to the engine coil or something. Will go for checks tmr..

That time went to malaysia to service bike, they clean carburetor, good enough, lol!

:slapforehead: N0OB

anyone done engine service yet so far?

some say must service, some say dont service till some problem.... :?

depends on what's your definition of engine service. if you are referring to other things other than engine oil and spark plug.

Then I have bad news for you, there isn't any. Our bikes are equipped with some call "bullet proof" engines. They require minimal attention.

Mine is confirm not that. Cos all of the bulb working but very very dim. Relates to the engine coil or something. Will go for checks tmr..

That time went to malaysia to service bike, they clean carburetor, good enough, lol!

where did you service your bike in malaysia? Any good, the mechanic?

yo guys, sorry

how is the washing outing??

the WASHING Out was BLOODY FUN!!!...GREAT Turnout......around 15 unattended asTRAY souls joined me and my fren.....BLOODY FUN!

:thumb: LIVE TO RIDE.........RIDE TO LIVE LONGER.....JOY is BMW :thumb:

Disaster ride : Piaggio ><8

Ne><t ride : HONDA CBF150

Current ride : BMW GTS

Future ride : HONDA CBF1000

Ouch, your bike is in a sad state. But glad that you are in one piece. I am currently using dunlop from japan front and back bought at $175. They're real good and had never skidded before. But must always be careful on rainy days. The other time I had trouble braking under really heavy rain while going at only 40km/h. Luckily the dist between me and the front car is large enough.

i think u should adjust your rear foot brake.....

my bike had this problem:

-front lights, speedometer n back light not working. those lights running on the battery is ok.

anyone know whats the problem? fuse spoiled?

its our bike WIRING.....it SUCKS!!......my number plate rear bulb i think changed more than 15 timesin 2 years.....Front Bulb and the Small Bulb....changed for more than 8 times in 2 years.....bike batt....so far changed once in 2 years.....goin to change soon coz my voltmeter starts to warn me.....heheheh

Hey guys, does our highbeam run on batteries?

I went to fix my headlight cos it was very dim, even after changing the bulb. Then i showed the mech how bright my highbeam was, and it should be like that bright if I use highbeam and throttle. Then he was shocked when my bike can also use highbeam without starting the engine. He said about headlights not suppose to run on batteries if it runs on engine coil - or something like that. But I couldn't believe him, so he ask to check with other cbf riders first. Can u guys high beam without starting the engine??

yes mine CAN.....engine not ON.....i use the FLASHER switch on the right handle using your forefinger....hehehe FLASH FLASH!!!

anyone done engine service yet so far?

some say must service, some say dont service till some problem.... :?

once i asked around a few shops....how much will it cost me to overhaul our engine.....change crank case inside evrything.....one uncle say DROP engine dah kena $500+++.....i say FCUK U!!! hahahaha

once i asked around a few shops....how much will it cost me to overhaul our engine.....change crank case inside evrything.....one uncle say DROP engine dah kena $500+++.....i say FCUK U!!! hahahaha

alamak bro, u wanna F the uncle meh? still pay him somemore. :cheeky:

relax relax :cheeky:

to all cbf bro, if u free, use a screw driver and pry open the dust cover of your fork

inside, smear some grease or oil, on a metal circlip, as mine, the metal clip rust and the rust cut the fork seal, now leaking... :(

prevention!! dun waste unnecessary $$

:cool:

alamak bro, u wanna F the uncle meh? still pay him somemore. :cheeky:

relax relax :cheeky:

to all cbf bro, if u free, use a screw driver and pry open the dust cover of your fork

inside, smear some grease or oil, on a metal circlip, as mine, the metal clip rust and the rust cut the fork seal, now leaking... :(

prevention!! dun waste unnecessary $$

Ok, will do. But where is this fork located? lol! WD40 time!!

The mech checked my bike then he say engine coil need to change! Will cost me 150 bucks, then i say next time. So I am riding without any lights now.. -.-

hi bros..

anyone encounter the engine suddenly stop while you are riding on a heavy rain time?

my bike stalled twice d..once while waiting for traffic lights...cant start even i pull the choke...damn......

it feels like no petrol anymore but my petrol just pump..

wat happen!!!!damn..

You can RIDE,

but you cant HIDE.

:cheeky:

Ok, will do. But where is this fork located? lol! WD40 time!!

The mech checked my bike then he say engine coil need to change! Will cost me 150 bucks, then i say next time. So I am riding without any lights now.. -.-

$150 to do what? change oil?

hi bros..

anyone encounter the engine suddenly stop while you are riding on a heavy rain time?

my bike stalled twice d..once while waiting for traffic lights...cant start even i pull the choke...damn......

it feels like no petrol anymore but my petrol just pump..

wat happen!!!!damn..

Bro, each time before u move off, do u wait for ur engine to warm up before moving off? if so, how long do u wait for it to heat up?

depends on what's your definition of engine service. if you are referring to other things other than engine oil and spark plug.

Then I have bad news for you, there isn't any. Our bikes are equipped with some call "bullet proof" engines. They require minimal attention.

i mean open up the engine, clean the piston, change gasket liddat. :)

i mean open up the engine, clean the piston, change gasket liddat. :)

that kinda of service is recommended for 2 stroke bikes, 4 stroke just change EO every 1000 to 2000 km and if you feel that your power in the bike is slacking, change your spark plug. At abt 10,000 km, can change your air filter. probably at 30000 km, you can get your valve clearance check or adjusted.

Other than that, if the shops recommend other kind of servicing, it would be a little suspicious.

Personally, when i down graded my bike, i decided to choose a 4 stroke bike because of the low maintenance. So don't be taken in by unnecessary servicing.

If you use your front brakes more than your rear, check the brake fluid level from the brake pump, it the level is very low or you can't see, that would be a good indicator of your front brakes are low. Don't go topping up your brake fluid.

that kinda of service is recommended for 2 stroke bikes, 4 stroke just change EO every 1000 to 2000 km and if you feel that your power in the bike is slacking, change your spark plug. At abt 10,000 km, can change your air filter. probably at 30000 km, you can get your valve clearance check or adjusted.

Other than that, if the shops recommend other kind of servicing, it would be a little suspicious.

Personally, when i down graded my bike, i decided to choose a 4 stroke bike because of the low maintenance. So don't be taken in by unnecessary servicing.

If you use your front brakes more than your rear, check the brake fluid level from the brake pump, it the level is very low or you can't see, that would be a good indicator of your front brakes are low. Don't go topping up your brake fluid.

Huh? What air filter? That means I also need to change air filter already. Didn't know about this, but thanks.

And you guys may also want to ask them to clean your carburetor. I had it done last time.

Taken note on the fork, thanks!

And I want to ask something, is it ok to keep using wd40 on our chain rather than chain lube? I keep using that because I think the chain lube is too thick and makes my chain dirty. So I always use wd40 on the chain like every other week.