SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Honda CBF150 (战鹰/FightHawk)

Simmz

wat time u all meeting?

Probably at 8.30 pm, allow time for dinner and rest before heading down to our meet

Not to sure abt the anchorvale place got to check with firuz, but then again CBF riders need not worry about distance due to our good FC.

:dot:TRUST is good,CONTROL is better,

ever heard of MECHANICAL FAILURE?:help:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No prob, man, hope you can join us

For those who have not responded, just to let you know, if I could get a final design confirmation, will get the stickers printed and give it to all present for FREE!

1) wertdeviruz / Hougang / 91029720 / Black / KillerBee

(2) Biposto / Jurong West / 91837105 / Red

(3) pikapika / AMK / 94887775 / Red

(4) Merboy / Jurong / 91443996 / Black / Winnie The Pooh

(5) HondaLoyal / Serangoon / 81191469 / Black

(6) ladder4949 / Upper East Coast / 82232817 / Red

(7) superdaddyshun / Telok Blangah / 97834687 / Black

(8) R3sshin / Hougang / Confidential / Black with gold exhaust casing

(9) rookie517 / Hougang / 94888993 / Red

(10) runningnosejoe / Serangoon North / Confidential / Red

(11) theforce / AMK / 96873433 / Blue

(12) Cardtac09 / Choa Chu Kang / Confidential / Black

(13) ah_pug / Sengkang / Confidential / Black

(14) LXY / Serangoon North / Confidential / Black

(15) prolink / Pasir Ris / 98274580 / Blue

(16) tionghai / Jurong West / 94318348 / Blue

(17) CBR_1000 / Jurong West / Confidential / Black with blue box

(18) wakdin /

(19) LuRving /

(20) Mr.Cheong /

(21) maobin /

(22) anwarhadi /

(23) mohdamin78 /

(24) tyco_5009 /

(25) NobIvoj /

Those listed below without contact details, please call me at 91837105 or respond to the post about the meeting. can understand if you do not want to leave you contact info: maybe you could let us know which area you are from?:cool:

wakdin

LuRving

Mr.Cheong

maobin

anwarhadi

mohdamin78

tyco_5009

NobIvoj

no news from firuz yet, Hey buddy WHERE ARE YOU????

don't want to pump and wash anymore???

sorry guys....i was quite occupied fer quite a while.....hehehehe.....im back.....hehehe....

whats the story morning glory?

oh yeah about the stickers......ive been trying but seem funny...havent quite finalised it yet.....once done....i'll post it out....heheheh

lawrence....whats with the meet-up?...this friday night?......im ON!!!

:thumb: LIVE TO RIDE.........RIDE TO LIVE LONGER.....JOY is BMW :thumb:

Disaster ride : Piaggio ><8

Ne><t ride : HONDA CBF150

Current ride : BMW GTS

Future ride : HONDA CBF1000

Yo bros,

Our rack max load is 3KG according to the user manual right?

Do u guys strictly follow the 3KG rule? Cause im thinking of putting my 2.7+Kg Laptop in my box... + some other things, will exceed 3Kg for sure... maybe 3.7Kg?

advisable not? i dun wan end up my box drop on the road.. Lol...

bro.....the box im using now carries more than 7KG every day....hehehe....whack oni!!!....juz pray hard ur box base never give way......ensure its screws are dead tight n ur box never wobble or rattle when u bump n ride.....

ride safe bro!

Had bad day. Took a ride to JB last night for a pump and wash session. Stopped at Shell station in JB, filled up, got harassed by a beggar, paid for my petrol and then it happened

BIKE CAN NOT START!!!!

When you press the starter button, the lights go off. Thought I had blown a fuse or something, check all 3 fuses but they were fine. Tried again lights came on again but same symptoms, when you pressed the button, the lights went off. DAMN!!!

Fortunately, there was a bike shop just several metres from the station. Pushed the bike there and the mechanic figured the battery was flat. Didn't believe, but it ws true. They didn't have our battery. He was honest enough to charge me RM$5 to charge the battery so that I could get home.

Moral of the story, because our battery is a wet cell type, please do check on your battery water level at least once a month. No choice today take MC, very tired.

alamak bro!!! u see ah.....go alone!!....never call me right!!! hehehehe.....for me im changing my batt soon.....my voltmeter is starting to indicate my battery capacity is starting to get low.....heheheh.....next time dun forget to call me to go in JB hoR!!!! hehehehe luckily juz a beggar.....not a ROBBER....ahaksz!!!

Dear CBF Riders....pls DO update ur particulars...thanks

(1) wertdeviruz / Hougang / 91029720 / Black / KillerBee

(8) rookie517 / Hougang / 94834687 / Red

(9) theforce / AMK / 96873433 / Blue

(10) prolink / Pasir Ris / 98274580 / Blue

(11) tionghai / Jurong West / 94318348 / Blue

(12) bobbyyankee / Admiralty / 91437456 / Black

(13) tyco_5009 / Boon Lay Place / 81188195 / Black

(15) runningnosejoe / Serangoon North / Confidential / Red

(16) R3sshin / Hougang / Confidential / Black with gold exhaust casing

(18) Cardtac09 / Choa Chu Kang / Confidential / Black

(19) ah_pug / Sengkang / Confidential / Black

(20) Mr.Cheong /

(21) maobin /

(22) anwarhadi /

(23) mohdamin78 /

(24) Lurving /

(25) NobIvoj /

(26) wakdin /

Edited by wertdeviruz

alamak bro!!! u see ah.....go alone!!....never call me right!!! hehehehe.....for me im changing my batt soon.....my voltmeter is starting to indicate my battery capacity is starting to get low.....heheheh.....next time dun forget to call me to go in JB hoR!!!! hehehehe luckily juz a beggar.....not a ROBBER....ahaksz!!!

Great to have you back finally, yeah luckily not robber. Anyway, trying to organise a meetup this friday so far nobody confirmed, spoke to Merboy a few days back, he is free on Saturday, cos the "wifey" is out of town.

Hoping to hear from the rest, there are a few guys would like to meet up but there are no confirmations yet. But am hopeful, you got a design for the sticker let me know.

tried to ask the bro who sent some designs about the software that he used but guess he is busy.

Those listed below without contact details, please call me at 91837105 or respond to the post about the meeting. can understand if you do not want to leave you contact info: maybe you could let us know which area you are from?:cool:

wakdin

LuRving

Mr.Cheong

maobin

anwarhadi

mohdamin78

tyco_5009

NobIvoj

NAME: Kenny

PHONE : 81188195(sms will do best)

AREA : currently at Boon Lay Place

COLOR : Black

anytime is good for me..please let me know in advance can d..

need to re arrange schedule

You can RIDE,

but you cant HIDE.

:cheeky:

wakdin

LuRving

Mr.Cheong

maobin

anwarhadi

mohdamin78

tyco_5009

NobIvoj

bro im not in the list?....haha!

just to update..

name suhaimi

age 26

hp no 91437456

add admiralty area

my ride CBF 150 black!....pur me in the list and the meeting is on ill be joining update me pls...:cheers:

RIDE for Charity Family and for Life

am thinking of buying cbf150 but the cruising speed for my weight at 90kg is 80km/h - i tried it before. Will there be a bigger cbf200 coming out just like the pulsar and phantom. I want the bike to cruise at 100km/h. I am tall so I like cbf150, i think its the most comfortable small road bike for me..

"Doing nothing is better than being busy doing nothing"

sorry guys i cant join for the meet up.

anyway i've been a reader of petrolwatch also. does the grade and brand of petrols effect the performance of our bike? anyone has any takes on this? I've been using SPC 95 all these while.

alamak bro...SPC?.....u serious?......ur engine tak rasa kasar ker?.......roughr kan....i tried spc a few times to really satisfy my thoughts....and confirmed.....my CBF cant take in SPC's petrol......fuhyio!!....my Engine Crying for help lah bro......hows ur effect like so far?.....me now ardent User of Caltex Platinum ....Esso Ron 98 Green and Shell FuelSave98.....this 3 Only....

am thinking of buying cbf150 but the cruising speed for my weight at 90kg is 80km/h - i tried it before. Will there be a bigger cbf200 coming out just like the pulsar and phantom. I want the bike to cruise at 100km/h. I am tall so I like cbf150, i think its the most comfortable small road bike for me..

bRo....if ur Weight @ 90KG.....and Cruising Speed Only at 80km/h?.....i think that Bike need a check-up....hehehee seriously.....i weigh way much heavier than u bro.....my bike Cruising speed is @ 90-100km/h.....havnt speeding yet bro....dats half throttle only.....hehehe CBF is so NOT like Bajaj.....not from INDIA mari!! ahaksz!!!

me intend to sell my black cbf,fbb plate 4 $2200,anyone know wats the market price for it??

pls elaborate.....make...which year?....ur bike still financing?.....any Mods done?

Dear CBF Riders....pls DO update ur particulars...thanks

(1) wertdeviruz / Hougang / 91029720 / Black / KillerBee

(8) rookie517 / Hougang / 94834687 / Red

(9) theforce / AMK / 96873433 / Blue

(10) prolink / Pasir Ris / 98274580 / Blue

(11) tionghai / Jurong West / 94318348 / Blue

(12) bobbyyankee / Admiralty / 91437456 / Black

(13) tyco_5009 / Boon Lay Place / 81188195 / Black

(15) runningnosejoe / Serangoon North / Confidential / Red

(16) R3sshin / Hougang / Confidential / Black with gold exhaust casing

(18) Cardtac09 / Choa Chu Kang / Confidential / Black

(19) ah_pug / Sengkang / Confidential / Black

(20) Mr.Cheong /

(21) maobin /

(22) anwarhadi /

(23) mohdamin78 /

(24) Lurving /

(25) NobIvoj /

(26) wakdin /

Great to have you back finally, yeah luckily not robber. Anyway, trying to organise a meetup this friday so far nobody confirmed, spoke to Merboy a few days back, he is free on Saturday, cos the "wifey" is out of town.

Hoping to hear from the rest, there are a few guys would like to meet up but there are no confirmations yet. But am hopeful, you got a design for the sticker let me know.

tried to ask the bro who sent some designs about the software that he used but guess he is busy.

sry bro was busy these past few days... busy once school reopens... sighs!

yeah the program is fireworks by adobe.

me intend to sell my black cbf,fbb plate 4 $2200,anyone know wats the market price for it??

1 of my fren is interested in getting a CBF... what kinda payment he gotta make if he were to buy 2nd hand?

COE will be transfered, so dun need pay.

machine will be $2200

Insurance he'll have to buy right? (lets assume $1K, young rider)

So OTR for him will be $3.2K? any other cost apart from those minor cost like transfer fee etc?

Btw, is payment by installemnt from both e bike and insurance possible? and is garantor needed? (btw he is 19.)

Sry i donno much abt buying 2nd hand.. :cheeky:

my weight + pillion weight + other items = approx 120Kg...

With that kinda weight, im able to cruise chao chao 100+Km/hr, no prob..

Ha, CBF is a good bike, i use to consider CBF and Pulsar too.. but end up going with my dear CFB... no regrets, only sometimes feel no power la... :cheeky:

Lol, thanks bro for all the box load advise... now i more confident of loading it up... =D

Had prob with IMM's ERP parking today... somehow the barrier just wont open.. :faint: all it reads is "please wait....."

den cars starts to form up behind... :slapforehead: and start horning too... malu sia... reversed bike, forward bike.. also cannot detect... :slapforehead:

end up the security guard ask me to go by the side of the barrier... which i did la.. not sure if next time IMM will send me a scary bill not... cause nv "exit" properly... :slapforehead:

see the top speed of cbf when pipe already mode....the pickup power is great enjoy guys....

what the hell the guy did to his pipe? the bike seems to be flying, also the exhaust doesn't seem so loud.

any more? seen thjis website before. these guys seems to be more adventurous than us.

my weight + pillion weight + other items = approx 120Kg...

With that kinda weight, im able to cruise chao chao 100+Km/hr, no prob..

Ha, CBF is a good bike, i use to consider CBF and Pulsar too.. but end up going with my dear CFB... no regrets, only sometimes feel no power la... :cheeky:

Me 95 kgs

GF 60 kgs

3 boxes 15 kgs (empty)

still can run at 100 kmh definitely no power at times but spoken to some pulsar riders they say the same thing.

So CBF is still the best bet as mentioned before hate the idea of depending on one source for spare parts like for the pulsar, the only place to get their spares is from Universal Motors