SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Runner Bikes Gilera Club

the british invasion

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22nd march, official launch RBGC at no. 74 desker rd in conjunction with malossi lucky draw....

time is before 12...

do come fer this event aite if ur guys r free or wat...

yo bro i can join? i juz got my runner 05.. its b4 12 pm or 12 am? hehe...

..sCooter tUning is nOt a cRime..

..kiLLing iNnocent Lives iN tHe mIddLe eAst is a cRime..

..eNd aLL waRs in tHe wOrLd..

i had a scary s*** experience last saturday peepz! my runner belting ruptured while i was goin @ 100km/h.. crazy s***!! my bike went skidding like siao! luckily never buang... so my advice to u all, bttr change to a kevlar belting for better ride.. wasted my money for towing and other changes coz d boss at tai hin alrdy told me 2 change my belting dat same morning. tot wana save alil n change it next mth bt end up pay another extra 100 fr the other repairs... Killer Dr Pulley! hahas! too powerful until belting snap! ahakz! :goodluck:

..sCooter tUning is nOt a cRime..

..kiLLing iNnocent Lives iN tHe mIddLe eAst is a cRime..

..eNd aLL waRs in tHe wOrLd..

hi guys, wanna ask something.. anyone knows where is the wiring for our speedometer located at? mine not moving sia.. i dont mind the speedometer, its the milleage meter thats impt to me,... rest of the meters; eg temp meter, petrol meter are all working.. thnx in advance!

-death is a promise from god at birth-

-everyone dies, but only some lived-

bro i saw 1 sticker with a "singapore flag at the background with a racer sitting on gilera" before recently. paste on the short wscreen. just wanna know where can this sticker be bought?

hi.. i never check it out gilera racer sticker.. wat a pirated sticker.. check at auntie shop.. i tink they produced that pirated sticker..

Scoota Regiment

bro i saw 1 sticker with a "singapore flag at the background with a racer sitting on gilera" before recently. paste on the short wscreen. just wanna know where can this sticker be bought?
mayb he designed it himself.

<GrEAsy MuNky>

SMALL ENGINE,BIG ATTTITUDE

to d peeps of RBGC..

im new in dis gilera thingy.. juz got my machine 2 mths ago.. so im very interested 2 b of acquantaince wif u guys 2 further explore our interest in dis italian machine.. so kalo ader paper mitup ke.. gathering ke.. riding ke.. or juz plain lepak.. let me in on d scoop aite.. senang ckp aku nk join korang la.. ahakz..

Ok, just meet u up on the 22nd la....

RBGC

SG CHAPTER

where's no.74 derkar road? ah boy there huh?

Its at win jing ahz bro.. near chong aik? Or does Mustafa Center ring a bell? :lol: :lol: :lol:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

hi guys, wanna ask something.. anyone knows where is the wiring for our speedometer located at? mine not moving sia.. i dont mind the speedometer, its the milleage meter thats impt to me,... rest of the meters; eg temp meter, petrol meter are all working.. thnx in advance!

dude try checking ur speedo cabLe connection.. the bLack cabLe near the right Leg of ur fork.. aLL the way to ur meter.. that cabLe can wear off or break.

where's no.74 derkar road? ah boy there huh?

cLose.. imagine u're goin ah boy from jaLan besar. once u reach the junction of syed aLwi rd.. which is abt 150 m before regina.. keep right.. u'LL see desker on ur right. turn right into desker rd. go straight n Look to ur Left u'LL see a big MaLossi banner just before u reach a junction.

dude try checking ur speedo cabLe connection.. the bLack cabLe near the right Leg of ur fork.. aLL the way to ur meter.. that cabLe can wear off or break.

k thanx bro.. tapi tak rasa can fix ourself eh?

-death is a promise from god at birth-

-everyone dies, but only some lived-