SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Classic Vespa's Cafe 2009 / 2010

Vesphan

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wildswans

• -ResiDue-

• Sharpey

• machine k

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

zen > yup, $40 for the 3 button helmet excluding visor....

but i think azahoneystar bought a nicer looking one at chiap lee too for $18.PSB approved...

i think there are various types of 3 buttons. my friend bought 1 at 50+ plus visor, similar but slightly bigger, from TA also.

anyway, i skidded and fell today (after rain, wet road)... :cry: was riding pretty slow at gradual slope when it hit me without my knowing, till i was on the floor ...

a really nice malay boy helped me :) and even offered to accompany me home as he stays near my place. i really can't thank him enough for being such an angel. THANK YOU SID !!! TERIMAKASI !!! XIE XIE NI !!!

and my lesson learnt; change me tyres to battalax (my current two's are jap brand tyres, can't remember, which only works on dry days)

i should just go public on wet days and/or wet roads

i think there are various types of 3 buttons. my friend bought 1 at 50+ plus visor, similar but slightly bigger, from TA also.

anyway, i skidded and fell today (after rain, wet road)... :cry: was riding pretty slow at gradual slope when it hit me without my knowing, till i was on the floor ...

a really nice malay boy helped me :) and even offered to accompany me home as he stays near my place. i really can't thank him enough for being such an angel. THANK YOU SID !!! TERIMAKASI !!! XIE XIE NI !!!

and my lesson learnt; change me tyres to battalax (my current two's are jap brand tyres, can't remember, which only works on dry days)

Oh no....

hope you're okie....

How come you're riding?

Tot you were sick?

This morning also suddenly heavy rain, was caught in raffles place

:cheeky: :dozed:

hope u're ok.......and yeah,got lot of different types of 3 button helmets...

and if u're changing to battleaxe, might as well just change to tubeless....

-= Unsure of what to get=-

complain?why?i think one must be chat thread and one just for facts...but i'm ok with either

if we were to let u do tat.this page will have alot of X8,silverwing chat thread..n i do believe u have notice that vespa already have alot of thread

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4534/scootlogo1oo7.th.jpghttp://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t50/who_noe/Untitled-Stitched-151.jpg

SSOG(SBF Scooter Owner Group)since june 2003