SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Classic Vespa's Cafe 2009 / 2010

Vesphan

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wildswans

• -ResiDue-

• Sharpey

• machine k

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SIP is a haven for us but a ***** to order. Sharpey can fill in more details as to why. I have yet to try but trust me, not easy dealing with the germans.

ordered a pipe and some misc from them. Shipping cost more than 300.

And I paid for some phone calls to them as i wanted to double check the correct items, shipping address and pipe details.

Ended up paying close to a thousand for everything.

Would suggest mass order. Think its 500 worth of goods @ least for shipment.

(had some prob communicating with them, :( ended up making more and longer calls.... = more $$ :faint: . @ least the products arrived in 1 piece. :) )

www.vespaclub.sg

http://www.teamvespa.com.sg/Images/abc.jpg

http://www.vespaclub.sg/others/footer.jpg

MORNING PPLES!! wahaha wakey, wakey!! Maes, u changed ur clutch plate already? if ur gonna change it gimme a beep. might change it too if its affordable. anw anyone noes abt how much it costs for changing the clutch plate?

-=fire gives life but to also take them away=-

MORNING PPLES!! wahaha wakey, wakey!! Maes, u changed ur clutch plate already? if ur gonna change it gimme a beep. might change it too if its affordable. anw anyone noes abt how much it costs for changing the clutch plate?

:: i got it changed yesterday at tong aik cos it got worse in the morning... there was this bowl-like metal thingy with holes in it (like the barrel of a pistol)... it blardy cracked in 5 different sections lah~!! and my clutch plates are all kapoot... had to replace a whole new package... 100++ inclusive of new clutch cable... ::