SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SP-PoloT

AsHaRiE

Which of the design choices would you choose for an SGBikes SP Polo-T?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the design choices would you choose for an SGBikes SP Polo-T?

• Design No.1
    • Design No.2
    • Design No.3
    • Design No.4
    • Don't wanna make..
    • Could be better..

hehehe.. ok ok.. i get you.. not customized.. :) hehe.. got a hard time to carry on.. in this stupid camp.. :)

931153_10151259704352614_844334838_n.jpg

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.

So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.2 design. The NSR Riders change to NSR and move to the side. Honda Wing remain.. erm and as for the back ah maybe the NSR RIDERS change to NSR 150SP... jus my 2 cents.. or can i order a customised design? where can i buy 1 ah?

Ok.. will try to further do up the 2nd design since many voted for it.. as for the NSR 150 ..not advisable.. coz we're thinking whether we could extend it to the NSR250 riders as well.. see whether they want it or not.. so one big NSR family.. :) but then again.. good feedback bro.. :)

for cutomised.. i think you go down to the shop urself to make any customized ones..(once we start the MO) coz it'll be a diff price to customize only one.. :)

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.

So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

no bro i not ur friend fadhil, but i am ur friend since we r NSR family.

Hhahahah good one..but if we're family.. then we're not frens.. we're BROTHERS! haha.. nsr brothers.. hahah looking out for each other.. hehe..

Originally posted by AsHaRiE@Oct 12 2005, 06:36 PM

Ok.. will try to further do up the 2nd design since many voted for it.. as for the NSR 150 ..not advisable.. coz we're thinking whether we could extend it to the NSR250 riders as well.. see whether they want it or not.. so one big NSR family.. :) but then again.. good feedback bro.. :)

for cutomised.. i think you go down to the shop urself to make any customized ones..(once we start the MO) coz it'll be a diff price to customize only one.. :)

I dun mind goin down and pay more for a customised one.. but how much u charge? wheres ur shop ah?

let all the nsr family buy it ...... im interested too

keep us inform when it will be in the market

:cheer: :cheer:

May 2005 - Nov 2006 === NSR 150 SP (FR 7**5B)

Nov 2006 - June 2008 ==== CBR 400 RRN (FN 9**5J)

June 2008 - July 2010==== Phantom 200 (FV7**1P)

July 2010 - April 2011===== CB 400 Spec II (FV***8J)

April 2011 - Present ===== Gilera VxR 200 (FBB7**1X)

:thumb:

hehe will do.. but as for now.. i still need ur guys help in listing down those good reliable shop wherer they do these kinda service.. need to survey soon..

Originally posted by AsHaRiE@Oct 14 2005, 12:02 AM

hehe will do.. but as for now.. i still need ur guys help in listing down those good reliable shop wherer they do these kinda service.. need to survey soon..

upz brother @@ :smile:

No more riding, no more passion, become a history!!

Sp outing thread

Garage sales

Honda NSR 150 SP riders

Taxis, the road loser and they simply don care for ppls life!!

I LIKE DESIGN NO1 IF IT'S SUSCESSFUL I WAN TO GET ONE HAHAHA:cheer:

There is someone out there for me

I know there is someone out there

I know she is waiting so patiently yeah

Can you tell me her name?

(Somebody tell me her name)

This life-long search is gonna drive me insane

How does she laugh?

How does she cry?

What's the color of her eyes?

Does she even realize I'm here?

Where is she? Where is she? Where is she?

Where is this beautiful girl?Who is she? Who is she?

Who is gonna complete my world?

(J. Roman & Soluna 'Where are you')

ANOTHER SUGGESTION U CAN PUT THE HONDA WING WITH THE HONDA LADY

There is someone out there for me

I know there is someone out there

I know she is waiting so patiently yeah

Can you tell me her name?

(Somebody tell me her name)

This life-long search is gonna drive me insane

How does she laugh?

How does she cry?

What's the color of her eyes?

Does she even realize I'm here?

Where is she? Where is she? Where is she?

Where is this beautiful girl?Who is she? Who is she?

Who is gonna complete my world?

(J. Roman & Soluna 'Where are you')

hey.. been wanting to get that valykrie logo.. where did you get that? that one nicer .. anyway,.. where did you get that shirt?

The No 2 = Power... But u said earlier tat it is a Polo T izzit :confused: Then how come No 2 has got yhe Logo in the Chest area ??? If its a Tee then wat type of Cloth u planning on using :sweat: Juz asking many Q coz now me very Boring siak :smile:

NSR 150 SP [FR5682H]: 7/7/04 - 15/11/05

GSX R400 RR [FL5988H]: 28/10/05 - 6/8/08

X1 Supreme [FBB4408Y]: 7/4/07 - 21/3/08

GSX R1000 K3 [FW9829A]: 27/9/07 - 20/2/08

GSX R1000 K7 [FBB??Z]: MIA o_O

GSX R1000 K8 [FBC????M]: 22/2/08 - 21/6/2013

125ZR [FBC 3720X]: 6/8/08 – 19/3/11

FJR 1300 ABS [FBC 3723M]: 21/6/2013

Sparks T135 [FBB 8146B]: 24/4/2015

heeyy nice design.. upz! but right.. wads that chinese character thingy?? i got nothing against chinese qords but dun you think that it'll make the sp bike even more stereotyped as an ahbeng bike?? just my two cents .. may be you cud replace with sumthing else.. but i louurrvee the back designn. :lovestruck:

Originally posted by AsHaRiE@Oct 17 2005, 02:06 PM

heeyy nice design.. upz! but right.. wads that chinese character thingy?? i got nothing against chinese qords but dun you think that it'll make the sp bike even more stereotyped as an ahbeng bike?? just my two cents .. may be you cud replace with sumthing else.. but i louurrvee the back designn. :lovestruck:

Oh, the 2 chinese word is honda in chinese...

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/9302/mybike4di.jpg