BBDC - Anyone Taking 2B There?

MiSSyNic

• Replies 22.3k

defensive riding? Want hear the nice 1 or not nice 1??

Nice 1: After attending the lesson, you will learn ways to defend yourself from road hazards.. (Or maybe something like that)

Not Nice 1: You need to attend defensive riding before you can ride your bike into camp when you are in NS. Better keep the piece of paper safe with you coz the MPs will just suddenly spot check u :smile:

かたつばさのてんし

ありがとうかみ

Originally posted by outwaged@Dec 6 2005, 09:21 AM

Okay. No way to prevent butterflies i guess.

Thx for the warning then. I used to think people might be exaggerating.

Ways to prevent butterflies?? Don't swallow caterpillars in the stomach lor. Lol. Well, I guess there is really no way to prevent getting butterflies. :giddy:

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

Albert Camus

French existentialist author & philosopher (1913 - 1960)

04.09.06 *d@y i got my LicenSe *

09.10.06 *d@y i got my Y125Z *

10.03.07 *d@y my Y125Z is goin' for inspection and passed the inspection*

When did I pass my 2nd and 3rd inspection?

Originally posted by winter@Dec 7 2005, 09:24 PM

Ways to prevent butterflies?? Don't swallow caterpillars in the stomach lor. Lol. Well, I guess there is really no way to prevent getting butterflies. :giddy:

don't swallow wrong caterpillars and got moths instead.. becareful ppl :smile:

かたつばさのてんし

ありがとうかみ

Originally posted by MiSSyNic@Dec 7 2005, 11:19 AM

i felt that taking evaluation n tp is all abt luck..since u can pass all subject mean u understand how to do it..so better go pray n do good deed before going for any eva or tp..haha... :goodluck: i also scare..mine 8.01 coming soon..

haha..

even though luck is a factor, you still have to practise till u know tat u have already done all tat u can before u go for tp..

and finally, tp is not the time to show off skill...

take plank for example, during self practise, u can stay on the plank for 20s maybe.. but during tp, do just nice can liaozz (try counting and staying on the plank at the same time).. even if u can do it all the time, tp is not the time to test ur luck to see if u'll really drop off anot mah.

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/11337/tri_daytona675.jpg

counting down again to the final class of license..

riding.. freedom.. it comes together..

Originally posted by Roadwiniac@Dec 7 2005, 07:26 PM

defensive riding? Want hear the nice 1 or not nice 1??

Nice 1: After attending the lesson, you will learn ways to defend yourself from road hazards.. (Or maybe something like that)

Not Nice 1: You need to attend defensive riding before you can ride your bike into camp when you are in NS. Better keep the piece of paper safe with you coz the MPs will just suddenly spot check u :smile:

Wah, got this kind of rule i also dunno. Think better go jio people go take together liao. next time go NS can ride in liao. :smile:

1)25th May 2005 - 14 Feb 2007 Cbr 150

2)14th March 2007 Toyota Vios

3)18th april 2008 NSR SP 150

MSN:[email protected]

Originally posted by kahhwee@Dec 8 2005, 09:13 AM

Wah, got this kind of rule i also dunno. Think better go jio people go take together liao. next time go NS can ride in liao. :smile:

eh suer not... i going ns soon... haha ... if kena check den cannot enter how?? go home ah :cheeky:

er.... heh heh... er...

Originally posted by valeray@Dec 8 2005, 12:10 PM

eh suer not... i going ns soon... haha ... if kena check den cannot enter how?? go home ah :cheeky:

Its true... one of my good friends in the very ulu Lim Chu Kang camp.. he keep complaining he got to park outside the camp on pavement because he didn't take defensive riding yet so can't ride in.

Visor Down , Full Throttle

Originally posted by angel22@Dec 8 2005, 12:12 PM

Its true... one of my good friends in the very ulu Lim Chu Kang camp.. he keep complaining he got to park outside the camp on pavement because he didn't take defensive riding yet so can't ride in.

fuah... den how to go to defensive riding? after getting ur license issit? and how much ??:confused:

er.... heh heh... er...

Originally posted by valeray@Dec 8 2005, 12:24 PM

fuah... den how to go to defensive riding? after getting ur license issit? and how much ??:confused:

he told me SAF will bear half of the defensive riding course if u take when u are in NS but it seems very hard to get back your money .....

I think its $50+ for BBDC.. half day course.

Visor Down , Full Throttle

Originally posted by angel22@Dec 8 2005, 02:14 PM

he told me SAF will bear half of the defensive riding course if u take when u are in NS but it seems very hard to get back your money .....

I think its $50+ for BBDC.. half day course.

Hmm. 50 bucks for half day course should be ok la. Better start saving money to go defendsive riding. :smile: any body want to go together?

Originally posted by Roadwiniac@Dec 7 2005, 11:46 PM

don't swallow wrong caterpillars and got moths instead.. becareful ppl :smile:

Haha.. doesn't matter caterpillars or moths.. I think it's human nature to get butterflies whenever one is nervous.

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

Albert Camus

By the way, I failed my 1.03. It was very shiok but I had problem in balancing my bike for the short distance. Even I've the confidence in balancing my bike but the moment I saw the instructor, my mind went blank. Help!!

Albert Camus

Originally posted by winter@Dec 8 2005, 10:14 PM

By the way, I failed my 1.03. It was very shiok but I had problem in balancing my bike for the short distance. Even I've the confidence in balancing my bike but the moment I saw the instructor, my mind went blank. Help!!

winter, i think its normal to kancheong in front of instructor n screwed up.

anyway juz be calm and steady wen u go for low speed control. u muz be firm on the handle bar and the way u break muz be early but steady. u noe wat one of my instructor did to my grp wen we had the 1.03, he make us go round the cone inside the mini circuit. Wah liao i fall like hell. he always remind me tt low speed is abt using the throttle and clutch wif skills. U noe its abt knowing how to handle all dis mechanism kinda thingy. anyway once u master everything, u'll be on the way to more exciting obstacles. all the best! :cheer: :cheeky:

Al-Maghreb ajmal balad fi alam!

haah no worry la

i oso during my stage 1 n 2 i very very very slow

keep failing n get only barely a chop each lesson sigh demoralising

got tot giving up oso but nvr cos money hard to earn..

throw in money le

then dun go meh...

so i force myself go at 1st, then slowly i begin to like it aft the slope... but stuck again at the plank cos of salom. hahhaa

i dun kn why, seems got taboo, if the i see someone fell in front of me, i sure fell when i m doing the plank one... very very very scary..

pray hard i dun see any one fell on my tp... sob

With this hand, I will lift your sorrows.

Your cup will never be empty for I will be your wine.

With this candle, I will light your way in darkness.

With this ring, I ask you to be mine.

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10722;104/st/20071218/e/2nd+Year+of+Togetherness/dt/12/k/f153/event.png

u saw me behind the instructor is it? dun shy lah~ :cheeky: :faint:

anyway, concentrate on doing ur thing.. the instructor is just there to give advice..

u r doing the lesson riding round the circuit and balance from 1 cone to the other beside the bumpy course is it?

Originally posted by UltraJoleen@Dec 8 2005, 11:09 PM

i dun kn why, seems got taboo, if the i see someone fell in front of me, i sure fell when i m doing the plank one... very very very scary..

reminds me of my tp on tuesday...

i was waiting, this guy went in the figure 8. he came out smoothly but up gear kena neutral.. then he drop both legs down to balance.. immediate failure...

the guy in front of me went into the figure 8 next and was a little unsteady..

then i went in also, also unsteady.. very scared i kena the same fate also..

almost cannot concentrate but luckily nothing happened..

Originally posted by MiSSyNic@Dec 7 2005, 11:19 AM

i felt that taking evaluation n tp is all abt luck..since u can pass all subject mean u understand how to do it..so better go pray n do good deed before going for any eva or tp..haha... :goodluck: i also scare..mine 8.01 coming soon..

MiSSyNic, you passed your Final Evaluation already?

I was queuing behind you when you were waiting for the e-brake.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/154/359269086_1fbcf935d0_m.jpg http://farm1.static.flickr.com/217/468188822_71baada5f4_m.jpg

.::faith.hope.love::.

Originally posted by harvested@Dec 8 2005, 11:59 PM

MiSSyNic, you passed your Final Evaluation already?

I was queuing behind you when you were waiting for the e-brake.

yessar... pass my 8.01 ....

wahsey... after leaving the room go chiong terminal station to book for TP 21 dec... log in already den found out onli left $5.25 ... aiya... go queue top up nets... top up $30... den go back log in.. found out onli left 28 dec.. so nemind la... juz take... den insufficient amt. needed $35.75 and i have onli $35.25... WAHHHH :cry: 50cent more onli!! go queue and top up another $30.... heng the 28/12 still there...

fuh... so anione taking TP on tt same date?? missynic... juz now pass not? :confused:

er.... heh heh... er...

now so fast already 28th?

sigh.. retest will be sure jan one..

last wed, instructor told me now passing rate very high lei..

not sure true or false. hahaha

say if we pass treat him to watch king kong

With this hand, I will lift your sorrows.

Your cup will never be empty for I will be your wine.

With this candle, I will light your way in darkness.

With this ring, I ask you to be mine.

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10722;104/st/20071218/e/2nd+Year+of+Togetherness/dt/12/k/f153/event.png

Originally posted by subsean@Dec 9 2005, 01:51 AM

they say testers like to pass near dec and jan cos CNY approaching.. dunno true anot

how about thinking this way...

they got quota every month...

if beginning of the month they pass many ppl, end of the month more will have to fail... same for the other way round...

still wanna take ur tp at the end of the month?

Treat him as he is looking after your safety lor. Just look up and do it. A few times then u would be used to it. :smile: jia you.:thumb:

Originally posted by UltraJoleen@Dec 8 2005, 11:09 PM

haah no worry la

i oso during my stage 1 n 2 i very very very slow

keep failing n get only barely a chop each lesson sigh demoralising

got tot giving up oso but nvr cos money hard to earn..

throw in money le

then dun go meh...

so i force myself go at 1st, then slowly i begin to like it aft the slope... but stuck again at the plank cos of salom. hahhaa

Hope that ya Tp does not rain. If not sure got people fall one. damm scary. last time i Tp time, the right turn before the u-turn got people fall. dangerous. :nono: :nono:

Originally posted by hart@Dec 9 2005, 08:12 AM

how about thinking this way...

they got quota every month...

if beginning of the month they pass many ppl, end of the month more will have to fail... same for the other way round...

still wanna take ur tp at the end of the month?

raining days and non-raining days also affect passing rate. One thing i hate abt them is they see face one. If u guai guai face easier to pass. guai lan face hai. :weep: