SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

BBDC - Anyone Taking 2B There?

MiSSyNic

Originally posted by harvested@Dec 8 2005, 11:59 PM

MiSSyNic, you passed your Final Evaluation already?

I was queuing behind you when you were waiting for the e-brake.

did u?Haha.u male or female?Haha....how come nv say hi?dao ah?Haha..i friendly de leh..haha!!:giddy:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/missybiker/DSCN0015.jpg

If i have a choice, i would rather die on the road as a rider, after 299 km/h

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by harvested@Dec 8 2005, 11:59 PM

MiSSyNic, you passed your Final Evaluation already?

I was queuing behind you when you were waiting for the e-brake.

btw..how u know is it?haha..becoz of my name on helmet is it?n pink panter is it?haha

Originally posted by valeray@Dec 9 2005, 12:13 AM

yessar... pass my 8.01 ....

wahsey... after leaving the room go chiong terminal station to book for TP 21 dec... log in already den found out onli left $5.25 ... aiya... go queue top up nets... top up $30... den go back log in.. found out onli left 28 dec.. so nemind la... juz take... den insufficient amt. needed $35.75 and i have onli $35.25... WAHHHH :cry: 50cent more onli!! go queue and top up another $30.... heng the 28/12 still there...

fuh... so anione taking TP on tt same date?? missynic... juz now pass not? :confused:

yeah i pass sia..tell u all ah..LIM K K is the best man..though i guess i would get more than 18 points..cause i took the ###### bike...gear got problem..even after i kick so many time..still can't go gear 1..haha..i went last session.straight assesment sia..then plus scare my circuit la..long time nv go in circuit..haha..what time u took ur 8.01?haha..i book mine tp on 28/12..after i book i have butterfly in my stomach le..haha..imagine all the things ppl say..tester face..u will be alone..ppl fell in front of u..blar blar..scary sia..haha..

Originally posted by MiSSyNic@Dec 9 2005, 10:39 AM

yeah i pass sia..tell u all ah..LIM K K is the best man..though i guess i would get more than 18 points..cause i took the ###### bike...gear got problem..even after i kick so many time..still can't go gear 1..haha..i went last session.straight assesment sia..then plus scare my circuit la..long time nv go in circuit..haha..what time u took ur 8.01?haha..i book mine tp on 28/12..after i book i have butterfly in my stomach le..haha..imagine all the things ppl say..tester face..u will be alone..ppl fell in front of u..blar blar..scary sia..haha..

wow.... lim is good... i was on the same session as u... but 8.01 lim wasnt evaluating us on lane changin, slope and stuff coz he wanst there... but TP... all eyes on u man... anyhow guess u're having ur TP on the same date...

any bikes u guys noe that is :thumb: no faulty thingies and stuff? i noe no. 56 is quite ok...

er.... heh heh... er...

Originally posted by kahhwee+Dec 9 2005, 12:33 PM-->
QUOTE (kahhwee @ Dec 9 2005, 12:33 PM)
think can choose la but then got limit time to choose one.[/b]

orh. so once you start the engine, can't change already? like that those taking next TP better siam no. 41...

durin TP we cant choose bikes at all.. onli those who nid low cut seat, instructor will tk note ur no tag,so when its ur turn, dey'll leave those low seat fer ya..

btw b4 TP all bikes be be checked by the mechanics too. n b4 TP dere'll be warm up session, so if the bike tt u ridin when warmin up got pro can tell instructor too.

durin TP, dere'll be total of 10 testers, 5 in circuit n 5 on public road.

MiSSyNic, i do understand ur feelin of having butterflies in ur stomach.. durin tt day when u'r on the bike lagi worst.. BT got to relax is the most imp tink to do. dun let the testers see that u'r v gan chiong.. muz 'zhai zhai'.

as fer the quota tingy, i did heard frm my frens frm others driving centre say too..

so all the best fer ya TP.. :smile:

Originally posted by MiSSyNic@Dec 9 2005, 10:34 AM

did u?Haha.u male or female?Haha....how come nv say hi?dao ah?Haha..i friendly de leh..haha!!:giddy:

Male lah.. I was talking to my friend because I wobble and fell off from plank.. Very sad.

Then I looked in front and saw your helmet.. Looks very familiar, then I remember is your avatar..

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/154/359269086_1fbcf935d0_m.jpg http://farm1.static.flickr.com/217/468188822_71baada5f4_m.jpg

.::faith.hope.love::.

Originally posted by outwaged@Dec 9 2005, 01:20 PM

orh. so once you start the engine, can't change already? like that those taking next TP better siam no. 41...

just used no. 14 this morning. rear brake seemed a little stuck, but it only interferes with hand-moving the bike. everything else was good :thumb:

erm.. during tp if bike condition no good can tell the instructor de mah.. no need to worry abt taking the lousy bike de... haha.. tp hai hao lah.. really muz see luck and skill.. cannot too gan chiong de.. if not will hav a lot of mistakes.. anyway.. an advice for u guys taking tp.. go for RC or SP be4 tp in circuit.. coz circuit beri easy tio points de.. :smile:

Anyway.. good luck and jia you for ur TPs ah~~ :cheer:

Originally posted by ah zhen@Dec 9 2005, 02:06 PM

durin TP we cant choose bikes at all.. onli those who nid low cut seat, instructor will tk note ur no tag,so when its ur turn, dey'll leave those low seat fer ya..

btw b4 TP all bikes be be checked by the mechanics too. n b4 TP dere'll be warm up session, so if the bike tt u ridin when warmin up got pro can tell instructor too.

durin TP, dere'll be total of 10 testers, 5 in circuit n 5 on public road.

MiSSyNic, i do understand ur feelin of having butterflies in ur stomach.. durin tt day when u'r on the bike lagi worst.. BT got to relax is the most imp tink to do. dun let the testers see that u'r v gan chiong.. muz 'zhai zhai'.

as fer the quota tingy, i did heard frm my frens frm others driving centre say too..

so all the best fer ya TP.. :smile:

thank..hehe..scary..haha:giddy:

Originally posted by harvested@Dec 9 2005, 02:44 PM

Male lah.. I was talking to my friend because I wobble and fell off from plank.. Very sad.

Then I looked in front and saw your helmet.. Looks very familiar, then I remember is your avatar..

then nv say hi?Haha...alamak..

Originally posted by MiSSyNic@Dec 9 2005, 06:46 PM

then nv say hi?Haha...alamak..

If I see you again during SP or even during your TP, then I wish you good luck on the spot lor..

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/154/359269086_1fbcf935d0_m.jpg http://farm1.static.flickr.com/217/468188822_71baada5f4_m.jpg

.::faith.hope.love::.

Can't stay calm.. one side got big bikes coming into the same lane, the other side got cars and beside me got instructor and behind me got other riders from my grp.

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

Albert Camus

French existentialist author & philosopher (1913 - 1960)

04.09.06 *d@y i got my LicenSe *

09.10.06 *d@y i got my Y125Z *

10.03.07 *d@y my Y125Z is goin' for inspection and passed the inspection*

When did I pass my 2nd and 3rd inspection?

Originally posted by winter@Dec 9 2005, 09:07 PM

Can't stay calm.. one side got big bikes coming into the same lane, the other side got cars and beside me got instructor and behind me got other riders from my grp.

hmmzz..

dun worry~ got the cone there, and those riding out on the circuit wun turn in and knock into u.

when doing the balancing, dun bother about ur instructor, look far and do ur thing~

:thumb:

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/11337/tri_daytona675.jpg

counting down again to the final class of license..

riding.. freedom.. it comes together..

Originally posted by hart@Dec 9 2005, 09:33 PM

hmmzz..

dun worry~ got the cone there, and those riding out on the circuit wun turn in and knock into u.

when doing the balancing, dun bother about ur instructor, look far and do ur thing~

:thumb:

Will still panic mah.. instructor waiting for u to go, bikers from behind, waiting for me to go. As for the balancing.. I cld do it when the instructor wasn't ard. My engine even stalled for a couple of times.

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

Albert Camus

Originally posted by winter@Dec 9 2005, 09:40 PM

Will still panic mah.. instructor waiting for u to go, bikers from behind, waiting for me to go. As for the balancing.. I cld do it when the instructor wasn't ard. My engine even stalled for a couple of times.

erm.. for tis balancing thing ah.. i think half crunch plus a bit throttle should be easy to complete.. coz in plank and salom course u also need to use half crunch for plank de.. so now can learn.. good for future o~ :smile:

Originally posted by winter@Dec 9 2005, 09:40 PM

my trick for plank is to speed up the plank den half clutch... when no speed and going to off balance den u close the clutch... free wheeling... well dont FULLY close... juz close abit and u can feel the bike 'give' speed. :cheeky:

as for the cones... i usually quite slow in and out of the cone but once reaching the end at the exit i thrust the throttle hard... :smile: get back for lost time.

28/12 TP Testis... i mean testees... anybody wanna go for SP on 27 or 26 ?? can try few tricks and get use to the circuit before the exam. how how?? :popcorn:

er.... heh heh... er...

Originally posted by yuxiang856@Dec 9 2005, 10:18 PM

erm.. for tis balancing thing ah.. i think half crunch plus a bit throttle should be easy to complete.. coz in plank and salom course u also need to use half crunch for plank de.. so now can learn.. good for future o~ :smile:

it's still a good skill after u pass out.. slow moving places like car park, sometimes u r following behind cars.. they r driving so slow then u just follow behind clutch in and out, throttle a bit.. same principal lah..

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/11337/tri_daytona675.jpg

counting down again to the final class of license..

riding.. freedom.. it comes together..

Originally posted by hart@Dec 10 2005, 04:52 AM

it's still a good skill after u pass out.. slow moving places like car park, sometimes u r following behind cars.. they r driving so slow then u just follow behind clutch in and out, throttle a bit.. same principal lah..

I'm going for 1.03 next week. Let me try and see how ya.

Albert Camus

Originally posted by winter@Dec 9 2005, 09:07 PM

Hmm, thats what u would face in the rd sometime, just a bad day. why not book sessions that did not have so many learners one. At least u can have the time to get used to the circuit.

1)25th May 2005 - 14 Feb 2007 Cbr 150

2)14th March 2007 Toyota Vios

3)18th april 2008 NSR SP 150

MSN:[email protected]

Originally posted by winter@Dec 10 2005, 02:26 PM

I'm going for 1.03 next week. Let me try and see how ya.

I guess it is about open throttle and half clutch, when the bike move off right, then increase throttle and release clutch fully lor. Pratice makes prefect, all these skills u mean hor, would be very useful one the rd one.

1)25th May 2005 - 14 Feb 2007 Cbr 150

2)14th March 2007 Toyota Vios

3)18th april 2008 NSR SP 150

MSN:[email protected]