SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha Nouvo

bikeagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi.

Im selling used condition yamaha Nouvo stock spoke rims front and rear. Hubs spoke rim a set just need tires and tube. Self collect at Toh Tuck Road weekdays after 7pm. Weekend need to sms me to make appointment. Price: Just SMS me your offer or call to deal directly at 93866159. Im not asking for high price but just give me your resonable offer and its yours. Thanks!

http://i.imgur.com/K5kvf.gif

Just got to be yourself. Don't copy anyone else.

Mobile Bike Cleaning and Grooming Services.

Will be providing cleaning and grooming services at your own convenience for $30/- (regardless all bike types).

Package includes:

1)Washing of bodywork and rims with Autoglym Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner

2) Once dried up we will apply one coat of Autoglym Super Resin Polish and one coat of Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection to seal in the wax and to make sure the shine last longer.

*If necessary: If there are light scratches on the paintwork we will apply Mantis Scratch Remover.

3) Headers, chrome bits will be cleaned using F1 Cleaner to give it a lustre polish and shine and to remove rust if possible.

4)To end it all, the chain will be cleaned using GT85 Professional Maintenance Spray and lubed off with Maxima Chain Wax.

If interested do PM me, for arranging a convenient time. Thanks.

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8932/kipstoboldorhi8.jpg

----------------------------------------

Kawasaki Krr-150 KIPS 31 May 2004 – 27 Jun 2006

Honda Super Bol’dor 27 Jun 2006 – Present

----------------------------------------

Life is like the number 8, it goes on and on and has its turns.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
HALOHA!!!

Any of u guys experience cone bearing problem cause my keep on loose, and the parts also hard to find. Any suggestion what should i do to keep this bike handle good condition.

Any shop to recommend to fix it??

It could be due to a wear of bearings or the top nut not tighten, as for parts some are the same as spark135 or mio125.Try google on parts hers the link

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0fPe4feWkfedXJmNVljNzJSWTZUeHdyMkVsR0I1UQ/edit

you can call auto machinery or hong leong to check first, most parts can order from them.

Check ur tyre pressure also.

enjoy and safe ride :)

• 2 weeks later...
It could be due to a wear of bearings or the top nut not tighten, as for parts some are the same as spark135 or mio125.Try google on parts hers the link

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0fPe4feWkfedXJmNVljNzJSWTZUeHdyMkVsR0I1UQ/edit

you can call auto machinery or hong leong to check first, most parts can order from them.

Check ur tyre pressure also.

enjoy and safe ride :)

Thank You

do u mind pass me the number of auto machinery?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all, anybody interested to let go their nouvo? If so, please feel free to pm me. Thank you in advance.

Dec 2007 - Oct 2008 NSR 150 SP "The Ghost" Retired

Oct 2008 - Aug 2010 Yamaha Spark T135 "Sparky" Retired

Sep 2010 - Honda CB400 Spec 3 Tri Color Edition