SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Hey guys, went to esso today, asked the cashier for my usual 2T. She said they have changed the packaging so she handed me this "Mobil Special" with some stuffs written behind...

"Suitable for use in applications requiring API SG\CD. Mobil SPecial 20W-50 is a good quality motor oil delivering protection for gasoline and diesel powered engines."

Told her I ride a bike, she insist it was correct.

I am not sure if this can be used for my SP. Any ideas? Would appreciate some help from you guys. TIA

Everyone gets into accidents.. Some get back on.. Some don't.. Some can't..

If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there wont b...

If u want to go faster, take it to the track, stay out of the street...

Safe riders live longer....

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20w-50 is already 4t what..somemore that would be for car. pls trust ur bike knowledge more than an aunty unless she riding 2 stroke like us.if not ask a fren or at least don buy first.

i get my pennzoil 2t from jb.hyper bikes shop..before shell.the only place i know got pennzoil. usually i buy one shot 3 or 4 bottles. i swear by it..my 2t pump set to minimum..yet when i rev to 7k or 8k quite smooth(125z). and been doing it a few times when going to work. after riding a while..no smoke also..

Yamaha 125Z-Oct 2006 to OCT 2010

HONDA CB400 SPEC 1 - OCT 2010..

Hey guys, went to esso today, asked the cashier for my usual 2T. She said they have changed the packaging so she handed me this "Mobil Special" with some stuffs written behind...

"Suitable for use in applications requiring API SG\CD. Mobil SPecial 20W-50 is a good quality motor oil delivering protection for gasoline and diesel powered engines."

Told her I ride a bike, she insist it was correct.

I am not sure if this can be used for my SP. Any ideas? Would appreciate some help from you guys. TIA

mobil only got 2. extra and the other i forgot. see the price. shd be 7 plus and 10 plus. and 2t usually got say for 2 strokes engine and show pic of bike infront. and like coStar say its a 4t.

• 2 weeks later...
20w-50 is already 4t what..somemore that would be for car. pls trust ur bike knowledge more than an aunty unless she riding 2 stroke like us.if not ask a fren or at least don buy first.

i get my pennzoil 2t from jb.hyper bikes shop..before shell.the only place i know got pennzoil. usually i buy one shot 3 or 4 bottles. i swear by it..my 2t pump set to minimum..yet when i rev to 7k or 8k quite smooth(125z). and been doing it a few times when going to work. after riding a while..no smoke also..

Went back to the shop go shoot the aunty. At last she give back refund for an opened bottle of that engine oil.haha...

Everyone gets into accidents.. Some get back on.. Some don't.. Some can't..

If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there wont b...

If u want to go faster, take it to the track, stay out of the street...

Safe riders live longer....

• 5 years later...