SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Jan 27 - JOHOR TRACK DAY (Pics)

Hello sir,

It has been my pleasure capturing the moment on digital film.

Even more so when this was actually your first time on the track at PG.

Bad part is, I'm the only one doing this; unfortunately, nobody did the same thing as me

Because of that, I have no pictures of me whilst I was on the track myself, aiyah... :lol:

Anyways, hope to see you sometime.

By the way, you can call me "dude".

I'm too young to be a "sir" :D

no prob dude juz pass me the camera, and i snap a picture of u dude. :thumb:

http://images.alamhirzi.multiply.com/image/3/photos/32/400x400/73/DSC-0591.JPG?et=YEHebnhicTW9jjAlg5%2CQzw&nmid=141722588

Kenangan Motor Dinosaur Purba aku. :cry

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yanani18&27
Hello sir,

It has been my pleasure capturing the moment on digital film.

Even more so when this was actually your first time on the track at PG.

Bad part is, I'm the only one doing this; unfortunately, nobody did the same thing as me

Because of that, I have no pictures of me whilst I was on the track myself, aiyah... :lol:

Anyways, hope to see you sometime.

By the way, you can call me "dude".

I'm too young to be a "sir" :D

when u wanna go to pg bro,pm me...

than if i'm free i go n take pic of u on the track lah :thumb:

as i also sometime go but did not play

but my camera not tat gd 1 lah

as i use digital camera only.........

example of the pic tat i took at pg is

at the link provided

to ure pm

:dot:

Good evening, PG viewers, spectators, and riders,

I have received numerous requests for photos.

Do take note that this will take some time as I'm halfway into the scrutineering of all my 370+ photos to pick out those that are worth putting up here.

This is not to say that those that are not up here are good.

I have excluded some of your incoming and back-facing pictures as I can't possibly post all 370+ of them here.

But I have a firm confirmation that those excluded photos are just as good as what has been placed here in this thread.

For those who have requested photos of themselves, I will be processing them a little bit later once everything gets scrutinised. Next would be for those asking on somebody's behalf. P.S. Do encourage them to visit this thread as well :thumb:

I hope you guys enjoyed viewing the photos the same as when I was taking all of your photographs ;)

GOOD JOB DUDE. lol. really appreciately for all ur effort. well, if nx time no 1 take ur pic, do let any of us know cuz we can take for u, but the most important thing to take into consideration is da, Do U trust our SKILL of taking photo?? lol... not to worry, we would love to help one another.

<CMO> Easy-stand(universal) make lubrication of chain easier, faster & effordless.

Video:

***NEW*** Anti-Showa Suspension. 99% secure. Protect your CB400 Spec1 & 2 rear showa suspension from stolen.

INVEST TO PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT

Hi redbeacon, is there any pic of black cbr1k with HKL sticker in action..:angel:

erm... Asjunior, i think u were talking abt the blackCBR 1000 Rider with tank mount DIY CCTV camera rite? lol.. aint u the one?? lol...:angel:

<CMO> Easy-stand(universal) make lubrication of chain easier, faster & effordless.

Video:

***NEW*** Anti-Showa Suspension. 99% secure. Protect your CB400 Spec1 & 2 rear showa suspension from stolen.

Hey Dude, thanks vv much for e wonderful pic.

Video:

just realised someting, if u look carefully into the pic, all our number plate are covered. a vv well thought for the rider, as some might b mind of showing their number plate in the photo. hey, U did a GREAT JOB.

Video:

:angel:

oh damn. i was happy for a moment when i saw the white zee's pic. but its not me! hwahwhahw!!!!

redbeacon.. enjoing the pics dude! ups for u! :thumbs:

perhaps u can ask him did he have ur pic there. cuz he stil got like few hundred pic yet to upload. lol

Video:

i have had the honor to capture you in action (photo taking) on my "memory film" which will stay there always :p

next time will try capturing you again in digital film too :D

just a newbie ^^

http://billybradford.com/images/mePGtd_270108.jpg

i have had the honor to capture you in action (photo taking) on my "memory film" which will stay there always :p

next time will try capturing you again in digital film too :D

da was e sweet one

Video:

:angel:

perhaps u can ask him did he have ur pic there. cuz he stil got like few hundred pic yet to upload. lol

nah its ok. i can wait. n i can also guess tht my pic will be like crap. coz i was fishtailing abit at tht corner. lol!

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/4760/presentation1re8.jpg

nah its ok. i can wait. n i can also guess tht my pic will be like crap. coz i was fishtailing abit at tht corner. lol!

Well, dude. you know photoshop can cure in any situation~~~lol :cheeky:

One day you can turn fishtailing to sharp sliding~:thumb:

***only 1 img allowed***

http://ots1jg.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pZd4ExNZoYU5inWSyhHro2Om_JwSvEXDXYD1XWjARxDmm9HyKKJAhykIaqV9sgng0NzcSaTBqDyE/sign.jpg

Never stop trying to be faster!!!

Heya bro,

Yep, I was the one with the camera with its darn heavy lens. I did recall approaching the track personnel near the gated entrance to the track, asking whether I could go past just to snap some pics. Which one was you though :confused:

hheeee...i was the one sitting down w black polo n sunglases...beside wak(the track official)with the jungle hat....:thumb:

End of practice....

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a383/redbeacon/outdoor/PG%20Trackday%2027-01-08/PGTrackDay2008_01-27217.jpg

Pics scrutinised so far:

218 out of 370+ photos

Co-Moderator for IT -inerary forum

Biker nerd • Windows • Apple Mac • Android user

"Kick up your sidestand bro, let's ride..."

Great pictures bro.... Maybe next time trying playing with your shutter speed and bring it lower. It will help with the wheel spinning effect,makes the bike looks like its moving at high speed so that it help to add more action to the pictures.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i203/saint2121/My%20Album/1121.jpg http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i203/saint2121/My%20Album/MalaysianSuperBike-245-1.jpg

Do u have any more pic for e yellow black k5 1000 bumble beezzz photo in black suit??

Video:

Great pictures bro.... Maybe next time trying playing with your shutter speed and bring it lower. It will help with the wheel spinning effect,makes the bike looks like its moving at high speed so that it help to add more action to the pictures.

Good advice on photography creativity there sir...

It sounds tricky to do that but I'll give it a try, if I do decide to go down once again :sweat:

Co-Moderator for IT -inerary forum

Biker nerd • Windows • Apple Mac • Android user

"Kick up your sidestand bro, let's ride..."