SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Songkran & bike week - 9 to 14 April 2008

Encik Pat

to "SS" u know what.... i am not going for this trip already, anyway given a chance in might wish to consider as well. I dont wish to die early so that why it's fine that i didnt go. Btw pat i was on bloddy full gears and full face that day. It's just because i got headache i change my full face with pola... This is to show that how much u didnt notice me. SS good luck for ur trip enjoy urself on the new GS. I am kind of pity the person who pillion u up but is ok la his biks is stable enough for u. Good luck guys.. enjoy ur phuket trip.

i am not jealous that i didnt go for this trip it's just that i farking hate ppls who talk behind my back. I know who is it and i am glad that i am not going if not i got to suffer with that person.

Anger begets anger. And rumours start because a story can go through many different people before the persons involved get the full picture. Each person who tells the story will add on their version and their opnions. By the time the story gets to you, is it still the truth?

I do not know you and neither do you know me. But you choose to listen to what others tell you and then judge me and you are now of an opnion that seem to point that I have judge you unfairly. But humans choose to listen to people whom they are closer with, irregardless of whether it is the truth or not. That is human nature.

I have come to an age where i believe that there are always 2 sides to a story. Sometimes it may be better to listen and talk to the person directly without anger and you will understand the root of the problem and maybe, the parties involved both learns how to be a better person.

My dear, what was the original purpose of this trip for you. Was it because you wanted to go or were you going because someone else wanted you to? Keep your purpose in mind and remove your emotions, learn to see things from another point of view and we begin to understand ourselves and situations a little better.

I never mean to belittle anyone and if I have given such an impression, then it is truely my fault because I have hurt another fellow human. and I agree, no one likes to be talk about behind our backs. I do feel apologitic to my rider too as it is never easy to pillion a person. The rider becomes responsible for what happens to his pillion and that in itself becomes a huge responsibility on its own.

Rebuilding my dreams. But first, the gears

1) WP RS Taichi riding jacket

2) WP riding pants

3) Titanium riding gloves

4) Garmine Nuvi 550 GPS (US$259)

5) WP Komine riding boots

6) Arai Helmet

7) The BIKE of course! :cheeky:

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anger begets anger. And rumours start because a story can go through many different people before the persons involved get the full picture. Each person who tells the story will add on their version and their opnions. By the time the story gets to you, is it still the truth?

I do not know you and neither do you know me. But you choose to listen to what others tell you and then judge me and you are now of an opnion that seem to point that I have judge you unfairly. But humans choose to listen to people whom they are closer with, irregardless of whether it is the truth or not. That is human nature.

I have come to an age where i believe that there are always 2 sides to a story. Sometimes it may be better to listen and talk to the person directly without anger and you will understand the root of the problem and maybe, the parties involved both learns how to be a better person.

My dear, what was the original purpose of this trip for you. Was it because you wanted to go or were you going because someone else wanted you to? Keep your purpose in mind and remove your emotions, learn to see things from another point of view and we begin to understand ourselves and situations a little better.

I never mean to belittle anyone and if I have given such an impression, then it is truely my fault because I have hurt another fellow human. and I agree, no one likes to be talk about behind our backs. I do feel apologitic to my rider too as it is never easy to pillion a person. The rider becomes responsible for what happens to his pillion and that in itself becomes a huge responsibility on its own.

Oh mine wat going ar . Let me comment abit only on last para - indeed not easy to pillion and responsbile very big but i anything kakaka:cheeky: :cheeky:

All cheer cool all bros and sista

I will not want to regret in my life when i look back when i am old man.

base on the last few pages it full but if encik dun mind i can recommend my own group :)

weehewee!!! then i REALLY must consider taking my VFR up!!! ur laser pipes seebesui!!! btw, u got the upgrades for it to cross 240km/h bro?

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn242/Gr8Whit3/Sign1.jpg

weehewee!!! then i REALLY must consider taking my VFR up!!! ur laser pipes seebesui!!! btw, u got the upgrades for it to cross 240km/h bro?

haha mai consider liao la... just bring la haha

DHL ur language there

you deserve better from me, i can be better, i will be better!

Not yet no money .. wait till i get my new job and save for PC 3 then can hit over 240km/h

DHL ur language there

Hahaha okie as long u happy k le :)

DHL ur language there

think only la, u sponsor the side panniers 1st la...

Not yet no money .. wait till i get my new job and save for PC 3 then can hit over 240km/h

Hahaha okie as long u happy k le :)

ok, still waiting for u to sell me the pipes for $500!!!

think only la, u sponsor the side panniers 1st la...

ok, still waiting for u to sell me the pipes for $500!!!

hahahah how about this i give u the pipe u give me yr bike kekke

I no job liao u still bully me

base on the last few pages it full but if encik dun mind i can recommend my own group :)

yup ... this trip is close .... paiseh

sure if he dont mind .....

we all are riders ..... there no your group or my group ,

only our group ...... if we ride together ....

as long as they rider ,,, they can chose to be any group

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/580886_3903222993432_1440829392_n.jpg

(((Attantion)))

To all those going for the april phuket trip , we will bw having a meet up

for the safety briefing abt the ride there , 8pm 29.March.08 (SAT) Yeo's Building

for any clarification can contact me at 9787 3752

attach are the map location

those who are not going but like to joint us are very much welcome too

http://www.streetdirectory.com/singapore.cgi?x=25126.72064537&y=28472.955563888&star=1&level=6&sizex=430&sizey=555

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/580886_3903222993432_1440829392_n.jpg

for the safety briefing abt the ride there , 8pm Yeo's Building

http://www.streetdirectory.com/singapore.cgi?x=25126.72064537&y=28472.955563888&star=1&level=6&sizex=430&sizey=555

encik ar got time got number but hor where is the date?

you deserve better from me, i can be better, i will be better!

(((Attantion)))

for the safety briefing abt the ride there , 8pm 29.March.08 (SAT) Yeo's Building

Bro, why u cut off the date??? it's up there la!!

yup ... this trip is close .... paiseh

sure if he dont mind .....

we all are riders ..... there no your group or my group ,

only our group ...... if we ride together ....

as long as they rider ,,, they can chose to be any group

Well said :)

Those who interest can join in .. Just PM me . May all enjoy the upcoming trip no matter which group u join

Guest AngMohKia
no no .... is i talk like that than hee hor type like me one lor.......

KNN you on the 4th can izzit. Thentaking out pants liao ar? hahahah....hahahaha CSM bo cheng kor

Guest Mr.Black
(((Attantion)))

Ok lor... :cry: