SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Songkran & bike week - 9 to 14 April 2008

Encik Pat

i have never doubt myself for not making it for the trip, it's ok to reject me as well. I just dont farking like ppls to be so nice while doing self intro and behind talk so much rubbish and that person is not riding up

ok .. what ever it is ... i'm sorry for asking u to come for the ride and

have to reject u for the thai trip .....

i do believe u can make it ...

like i say ,, if there is anyone who say anything bad or

dont like u .....

let put it this way , maybe is just that i didnt do my job properlly ...

is my fault ....

There is someone out there for me

I know there is someone out there

I know she is waiting so patiently yeah

Can you tell me her name?

(Somebody tell me her name)

This life-long search is gonna drive me insane

How does she laugh?

How does she cry?

What's the color of her eyes?

Does she even realize I'm here?

Where is she? Where is she? Where is she?

Where is this beautiful girl?Who is she? Who is she?

Who is gonna complete my world?

(J. Roman & Soluna 'Where are you')

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SEASTROM R U TALKING ABOUT ME.... HMMM... LET ME THINK WELL IN MY WHOLE STORY I DONT THINK I HAVE TALK ABOUT IT. WHY DO U MAKE IT SOUND LIKE I AM TALKING ABOUT U, WELL I AM COOL ENOUGH TO TAKE THIS I AM JUST WAITING FOR THAT PERSON WHO TALK ABOUT ME TO TELL ME RIGHT INTO MY SN0WMAN'S FACE. I AM 100% GLAD TO LEND HIM OR HER MY EARS FOR JUST LISTENING!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS MY PERSONAL JUDGEMENT AND I HAVE NEVER PUT ANY NAME ON MY LIST SAYING THAT IS THAT PERSON!!!!

Anger begets anger. And rumours start because a story can go through many different people before the persons involved get the full picture. Each person who tells the story will add on their version and their opnions. By the time the story gets to you, is it still the truth?

I do not know you and neither do you know me. But you choose to listen to what others tell you and then judge me and you are now of an opnion that seem to point that I have judge you unfairly. But humans choose to listen to people whom they are closer with, irregardless of whether it is the truth or not. That is human nature.

I have come to an age where i believe that there are always 2 sides to a story. Sometimes it may be better to listen and talk to the person directly without anger and you will understand the root of the problem and maybe, the parties involved both learns how to be a better person.

My dear, what was the original purpose of this trip for you. Was it because you wanted to go or were you going because someone else wanted you to? Keep your purpose in mind and remove your emotions, learn to see things from another point of view and we begin to understand ourselves and situations a little better.

I never mean to belittle anyone and if I have given such an impression, then it is truely my fault because I have hurt another fellow human. and I agree, no one likes to be talk about behind our backs. I do feel apologitic to my rider too as it is never easy to pillion a person. The rider becomes responsible for what happens to his pillion and that in itself becomes a huge responsibility on its own.

How does she laugh?

How does she cry?

i have never doubt myself for not making it for the trip, it's ok to reject me as well. I just dont farking like ppls to be so nice while doing self intro and behind talk so much rubbish and that person is not riding up

SEASTROM R U TALKING ABOUT ME.... HMMM... LET ME THINK WELL IN MY WHOLE STORY I DONT THINK I HAVE TALK ABOUT IT. WHY DO U MAKE IT SOUND LIKE I AM TALKING ABOUT U, WELL I AM COOL ENOUGH TO TAKE THIS I AM JUST WAITING FOR THAT PERSON WHO TALK ABOUT ME TO TELL ME RIGHT INTO MY SN0WMAN'S FACE. I AM 100% GLAD TO LEND HIM OR HER MY EARS FOR JUST LISTENING!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS MY PERSONAL JUDGEMENT AND I HAVE NEVER PUT ANY NAME ON MY LIST SAYING THAT IS THAT PERSON!!!!

I have been waiting for u snowman. I gather u would post again.. but I have to let u know that in the spirit of a rider to take things outside this and all related trip posts. I would not like to know whether is this about seastorm, or any one else specific or general within this posts. As long as they are NOT talking about anything personal and demeaning about any trips or any persons. And I'm sure ur 2,226 post position wasn't earned in any ways like this too. I would classify ur topic under the chatterbox section of this forum if u were to go on with this. I beget u to converse about trips and riding materials instead, and welcomes u to any riding topics, becos I still respect u as a rider. Anything else I would have to report it to the moderators. Thank you and I really thought u were great when we rode, so let's keep it that way.

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn242/Gr8Whit3/Sign1.jpg

Hi .. i was wondering who were you talking abt all the time that someone

is not keen for you to joint .. cos till today i have not hear anyone

complaining abt you .....

but what you have say is enough to identify that person if i'm not worng

i didnt judge you just after 1 ride ... like you say before .. i can not judge you just after 1 ride

and i do believe you too can not judge anybody just after 1 ride or anything else too

there is no any others better answer than to say i accept you for the trip, so i'm not going to explain too

if you really like to know why and what is it abt that make me reject you ,

do joint us for some others ride (only if you wish too) so as to know us better .. rather than thinking of some others thing else.

and too .... to who ever he or she maybe ....

if you both got any personal problem abt each other ...

please bring it to some other place else .... and settle it

my apologia and sincerely hope that the misunderstanding can be clear

thank Q and all the best to you

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/580886_3903222993432_1440829392_n.jpg

Guest AngMohKia

Hi Guys,

Enough said so far. I have been quite in some issues here as I think it would just fade away. Somehow, it is going further.

Allow me to submit my say now so that this stops here. I as the organiser and leader of the group have every right to accept or reject those eager to join me for the trip. I have decided and that's final.

Snow_man, nothing against you since u have not met me and me met u. I think of safety of riders for one and the other issue is riding speed so that timing is adhere very closely to planned. You are not the only one I rejected but others too.

Seastorm going pillion was my arrangement and I am happy about that because I dare say here that she is not near ready at all to make the far trip.

So, I hope this close the chapter of unhappiness and let's move on.:thumb:

USEFUL THAI

A list which I hope u will find useful.

But bear in mind... Thai has

5 Tone: Low Mid High Up Down

Chinese have 4 tone..

So reading off the list may not get u understood

But just listening around will help tremendously

Those that have something useful to our riders going or in Thailand

Do feel free to Contribute.

Si wa Dee Kap..

Common Words List

Nung Song Sam Si Ha 12345

Ho Chet Paet Kao Sip 6789 10

20 – Yi Sip 25 – Yi Sip Ha

100 Nung Roi

1000 Nung Phan

Good morning Sawaddi

Mr Khun/Chan

Yes Chai

No Mai chai

Well Sabaidi

Not well Mai Sabaidi

Thanks Khop khun Kap

How Much Thao Rai

Expensive Phaeng

Not Expensive Mai Phaeng

Lower the Price Lot iik dai mai

Money Ngoen

Good Di Mak Mak

Hey! Nong (phi)

Hard Nuk Nuk

Pretty Suai

Little Nit Nawy

Goodbye laa Kawn

Excuse me Khaw Thoht

Please Kawrunna

What Aria

Who khrai

When Meua rai

Why Tam Mai

Where Thii nai

Which Nai

How Yang Ngai

Toilet Hong Nam

You Khun

We Rao

Bangkok Khuen Teap

Cold Now

Mother Mae

Father Phaw

Address Thii Yuu

Phone Boe Thorasap

How Old Khun Ayu thao rai

Young Num Maak

Happy Dii Jai

Tired Neuay

Fun Sanuk dii

In love Phlawt rak

How Far Klai Thao rai

Km Kilometer

Doctor Maw

Motorcycle Rot Maw Toe Sai

Helmet Muak niraphai

Direction

Slowly Cha cha

Right Khwa

Left Sai

Straight Trong

Stop yut

Food

Fried Kuayteow Kuayteow Phat

Soup Nam

Dry Haeng

Noodle Soup Ba Mee Nam

Noodle Dry Ba Mee Haeng

Bowl Chaam

Chopstick Ta kiap

Fork Sawm

Glass Kaew

Plate Jaan

Rice Khao

Fish Phaa

Chicken Kai

Beef Neua

Veg Phak

Pork Muu

Fried rice Khao Phat

Crab Puu

Duck Pet

Fish Cake Thawt man Phaa

Red Curry Kaeng Phet

Green Curry Kaeng khiaw-waan

Sweet sour fish Phaa Rah Prik

Steam Neung

Fried (chili) Phat (phet)

BBQ Yaang

Garlic & Black Pepper Phrik Thai

Drinks

Chinese Tea Cha jiin

Ice tea with Milk Cha Yen

Ice Coffee Ice Kaffe

Orange Son

Plain Water Nam Plao

Lemon Drink Lemon Now

Orange Drink Nam Song

Water Nam

Ice Nam keng

Ice Caffe Ice Kaffe

Coconut Marphrao

Bill Check Bin

Delicious Arawy

Time

Today Wan nii

Yesterday Meua Waan Nii

Tomorrow Phrung Nii

Saturday Wan Sao

Sunday Wan aathit

Mon Wan Jan

Tonight Kheun Nii

Time Wehlaa

Close Pit

What time Hii Mohng Laew

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll201/bikeyroo/Signature%20dog/cute-moving-puppy.gif

seriously when u write for so long i cant be bother to read, after all my point is that someone over there is just benig very personal toward me and another person. The person know it by hard and i dont wish to say is who. I dont think i did any wrong in the 1st place i repect all rider just that i hope that others do think before they judge. I have never be so upset over such thing especially when i hardly know anyone here. I have always been very friendly over this forum and this is how i earn my post, I just wanna to feedback to pat about my viewing which i have already done that. So i dont understand why do others have to be kpo coming in and make other comment. After all i make my self clear that this is how i feel about the outing after all, i never anything that hurt anyone or bad name any person here. I hope u do understand if let say the person is your, it's a waste of time when u try to make it for something that u look forward too forl long.

I think have make myself very clear over there, and i dont want to create any problem. If you still think that what i say cant make sense to you and you wish to do your job by report it to the moderators than i dont really have a choice.

I have been waiting for u snowman. I gather u would post again.. but I have to let u know that in the spirit of a rider to take things outside this and all related trip posts. I would not like to know whether is this about seastorm, or any one else specific or general within this posts. As long as they are NOT talking about anything personal and demeaning about any trips or any persons. And I'm sure ur 2,226 post position wasn't earned in any ways like this too. I would classify ur topic under the chatterbox section of this forum if u were to go on with this. I beget u to converse about trips and riding materials instead, and welcomes u to any riding topics, becos I still respect u as a rider. Anything else I would have to report it to the moderators. Thank you and I really thought u were great when we rode, so let's keep it that way.

How does she laugh?

How does she cry?

ok look the main issue is not that i dont get to ride up, i can face reject but it's just that with some others telling me that this person or that person dont want you to go for the trip so what do u think. I of cause will feel mad about it cause thinking that i make my way down on my working hours just to go to some raining ride up on a sat afternoon. I dont really care is seastrom is a pillion or riding up but i should think that next time dont take in any last min booking if u guys cant handle it well. Yes safety is a big issue but have you see how others ride that day on a raining afternoon this really shock me when they are so restless about it. It's like a comman things in the group. I just wanna to say let stop here no point to feedback here and there cause i think is kind of childlish.

Hi Guys,

Enough said so far. I have been quite in some issues here as I think it would just fade away. Somehow, it is going further.

Allow me to submit my say now so that this stops here. I as the organiser and leader of the group have every right to accept or reject those eager to join me for the trip. I have decided and that's final.

Snow_man, nothing against you since u have not met me and me met u. I think of safety of riders for one and the other issue is riding speed so that timing is adhere very closely to planned. You are not the only one I rejected but others too.

Seastorm going pillion was my arrangement and I am happy about that because I dare say here that she is not near ready at all to make the far trip.

So, I hope this close the chapter of unhappiness and let's move on.:thumb:

How does she laugh?

How does she cry?

seriously when u write for so long i cant be bother to read, .

ok look the main issue is not that i dont get to ride up,.

So since all parties agree that the chapter is closed.. u wan to join the usual rides? Refer to the one day trip threads. Mabbe we started off with the wrong foot, can give us some chance to know each other as adults. Personally, I think u're cute on the RVF..

USEFUL THAI

A list which I hope u will find useful.

But bear in mind... Thai has

5 Tone: Low Mid High Up Down

Chinese have 4 tone..

So reading off the list may not get u understood

But just listening around will help tremendously

Those that have something useful to our riders going or in Thailand

Do feel free to Contribute.

Si wa Dee Kap..

Common Words List

See I go up to a girl and say tao lai...

OMG, you fellas are real experts in Thai leh. I don't even know a single word of Thai, just copy the list from somewhere.......lidat I don't need the list liao, just look for Laree and Gr8white! :thumb:

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll201/bikeyroo/Signature%20dog/cute-moving-puppy.gif

wahh ,,,,, so experience arr.... i go tell ur gf ....

haha i copy from bikeyroo list one leh.... :giddy:

OMG, you fellas are real experts in Thai leh. I don't even know a single word of Thai, just copy the list from somewhere.......lidat I don't need the list liao, just look for Laree and Gr8white! :thumb:

haha think Gr8whitle should be the right person hor..

you deserve better from me, i can be better, i will be better!

haha i copy from bikeyroo list one leh.... :giddy:

haha think Gr8whitle should be the right person hor..

Anyhow push... when we reach there, expecially for a week, we shud be able to do simple communications there. Anyway, RSM n CSM expert all there, so no worries.

Anyhow push... when we reach there, expecially for a week, we shud be able to do simple communications there. Anyway, RSM n CSM expert all there, so no worries.

hello .... can anyhow jia & pang

....... can not anyhow kong & poon

HoR....

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/580886_3903222993432_1440829392_n.jpg