• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

• Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

<WTS> Piaggio MP3 250ie - Sky Blue

SCOOTER SOLD!

Vehicle Make: PIAGGIO

Vehicle Model: MP3 250 I.E.RL

Engine Capacity: 244 cc

Unladen Weight: 204 kg

Original Registration Date: 08 Feb 2007

COE Expiry Date: 07 Feb 2017

Road Tax Expiry Date: 07 Feb 2016

Inspection Due Date: 07 Feb 2016

Mileage : 50k km

S0ld sold sold sold sold

Pictures of scooter

DSC_0179.jpgDSC_0181.jpgDSC_0182.jpgDSC_0183.jpgDSC_0184.jpgDSC_0185.jpg

Edited by Brembo

-BREMBO-

My Bike Blogs!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By SBF
      Got me thinking after watching this video from Vespa Motorsports. Vespa of course has a cult following all over the world and are able to command a premium over similar models by other brands. Does the Vespa brand matters to you or will you consider more affordable alternatives?
      Vespa:

Lambretta:

Royal Alloy:

• By ChongAik
      🏍️ Designed to meet the demanding requirements of today's scooter market, the #DUNLOP ScootSmart tyres includes innovation normally reserved for Dunlop's full-size motorcycle tyres!
      🇸🇬 Available in most service and repair outlets in Singapore!
      💬 Send us a message for any enquiries!
      Visit Us at:
      Replacement Parts & Tyres
      📍 34/36 Desker Road, Singapore 209566
      ☎️ +65 6297 2532
      🕘 9am-6pm | Mon-Fri
      🕘 9am-5pm | Sat

• By jimmysandro
      Selling my lovely Vespa GTS 300 Super ABS/ASR.
      Reason for selling: Will be working overseas

COE: 08 September 2025
      Road Tax: 08 March 2021
      Current Millage: 47,574 km

Accessories and Services:
      - Zelioni shock absorber
      - Wind Shield Faco Twin Screen
      - Pillion Peg Extension Adaptor
      - Headlight Rim
      - Kappa 58L Top box with baseplate
      - Full service done on 18/01/21 (with receipt)
      - Sliding shoe and Roller new
      - V belt new
      - Sensor ABS new
      - Drum changed
      - Engine mounting new

Selling at $12,000.00 (negotiable)
      Viewing at Sembawang - no obligation
      Whatsapp me at 9112-4711 or follow this carousell link: https://www.carousell.sg/p/vespa-gts-super-300-abs-asr-1063686983/
      I may not be active here. 
      1st come 1st serve basis.

• By SBF
      The Taiwanese OEM’s very first tilting three-wheeled scooter is here. The brand-new CV3 was officially announced on November 27, 2020.
      The Kymco CV3 is powered by the company’s existing 550.4cc, liquid-cooled, parallel twin. Curb weight is 280 kilograms, or just a hair over 617 pounds. USD forks suspend the paired 13-inch alloy front wheels. The rear is a 15-inch alloy, and you get dual disc brakes up front and a single disc in the rear to stop you.  
      Not so long ago, the three-wheeled scooter niche was fairly small, and consisted mostly of Piaggio MP3s in various sizes. Depending on the market you’re in, now you can also choose from a Peugeot Metropolis, a Yamaha Tricity, and the new Kymco CV3. The most direct comparison is the Piaggio MP3 500, and it seems as though Kymco sought to edge it out in multiple ways—at least, on paper. 
      Kymco CV3 Teaser video:
      Apart from the 50-ish extra cubic centimeters, the CV3 makes a claimed 38kW (just under 51 hp) at 7,500 rpm, alongside 53 Nm (39.09 ft-lbs) of torque at 5,750 rpm. Meanwhile, the MP3 500 makes a claimed 32.5kW (44.2 hp) at 7,750 rpm, as well as 47.5Nm (35 ft-lbs) of torque at 5,500 rpm. Weight-wise, the CV3 is just 5 kilograms (11 pounds) heavier than the MP3 500 at the curb. In other words, it’s very, very close. 
      Of course, simple paper calculations can’t tell you everything you need to know about any scoot. Since the CV3 is brand new, and we don’t have crucial information like availability and price just yet—in addition to the fact that no one’s ridden the thing yet—it's impossible to do a fair comparison. Still, you can see exactly where Kymco was aiming. Will they hit the mark with the CV3? It remains to be seen. However, if leaning three-wheeled scoots call out to you, it must surely be nice to have a handful of options to choose from. 

• By CB150Race
      hi guys nice to see the adiva club here. my dad has been thinking of getting the adiva 3 wheeler as he is getting older and need a more stable bike but is worried about maintenance and things going wrong as adiva use to have quite a number of issues last time. how is the build quality now?
      is the agent still mah motor and how much roughly is a 200cc 3 wheeler from adiva? hope to see u all at a meetup soon
  • Latest Topics