SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

honda jazz or fit?

xiao mei

Originally posted by JJBuBBle@Dec 15 2005, 10:03 AM

I read on something @ 140km/hrs (no in SG) then seem front abit too lite & dare no push futher.

Type, noy sure they dint spec out was it a 1.3 or 1.5. :confused:

wow.. Fit can go till 140km/hr? But the engine shiong anot? Travel at 100km/hr, wads the rpm?

Ehh 1 more noob qns again.

If buying a 1st hand car, its like machine $ + COE $ + interests = $$$ / no. of months/years Same as bike right?

If buying 2nd hand car its just on road price + interests= $$$ / no. of months/years??

"When you use your index finger to point at a problem, there are 3 fingers of yours, discreetly pointing at yourself"

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Shawn--@Dec 15 2005, 10:45 AM

wow.. Fit can go till 140km/hr? But the engine shiong anot? Travel at 100km/hr, wads the rpm?

Ehh 1 more noob qns again.

If buying a 1st hand car, its like machine $ + COE $ + interests = $$$ / no. of months/years Same as bike right?

If buying 2nd hand car its just on road price + interests= $$$ / no. of months/years??

for 2nd hand u forgot abt the transfer fee.....

No Time To Think Of One

Originally posted by [V]tec@Dec 15 2005, 09:57 AM

which forum u went to? from wat i noe, we onli reset the ecu, egr valve cannot reset one....

fc pretty much depends on ur route n driving pattern....if u all the way city driving, u should get 13 - 14km/l.....in case u all dunno, fit 1.3 n jazz 1.4 r both 1339cc.....they r the same.......so dun think jazz makan more petrol than fit

my air con pretty cold after i went to flush the whole system...

gearbox prob - something to do with the atf i guess... i kena b4, after changing to the new cvtf, prob solved....

Guess is always the few local forum, you are right, my error its the ECU. Was tat related to the fuel thing?

Yup both are the same cc just the Kah classify it as 1.4l, guess if round off also 1.350litre :lol: :p

Change the CVTF??? Replacement set or . . . .

how much it cost you? CVTF, izzt the flipper gear control at the wheel?

Originally posted by [V]tec@Dec 15 2005, 11:12 AM

confirm can go faster than tat.....heard from a member he manage to hit 180 with his jazz........

:giddy: 180km . . . . that must be a 1.5l. This let me recal GTI, --- GOT TUBRO INSIDE :lol:

Originally posted by [V]tec@Dec 15 2005, 11:42 AM

well....i m driving 1...so wat u think :cheeky:

WAHAHAHAHA :lol: guess akapovic1 dint do much of a research. . . kekekeke

There are 3 type of interior too "A", "W" & "S" :D

Also Fit got front wheel drive & 4 wheel drive u know . . . . .

:lol: akapovic1 going to bust out with blood :p

Originally posted by JJBuBBle@Dec 15 2005, 11:54 AM

Guess is always the few local forum, you are right, my error its the ECU. Was tat related to the fuel thing?

Yup both are the same cc just the Kah classify it as 1.4l, guess if round off also 1.350litre :lol: :p

Change the CVTF??? Replacement set or . . . .

how much it cost you? CVTF, izzt the flipper gear control at the wheel?

reset ecu is to let the ecu learn ur driving pattern again....do this when u r having poor fc or when adding mods....

CVTF is the new ATF designed to work with the cvt gearbox.....

No Time To Think Of One

Originally posted by akapovic1@Dec 15 2005, 12:04 PM

wah lau eh!!!!:faint:

Got so much things 1 meh!!:faint:

I tot only got 1.3L Fit mah, and got 1.4L Jazz!!!

Since when got so many diff!!!:faint:

Sian liao..Shldnt hav cm forum demoralized myself:cry:

Let me die ba:sian::faint:

nvm lah....1.5L cost abt 10k more than the 1.3.....if u r juz using as transport n not going for performance, ur 1.3 is gd enuff liao....cheer up....collect car liao rem to jio me out for kopi session.....can intro to u some fit/jazz drivers to poison ur mind....:cheeky:

No Time To Think Of One

Originally posted by [V]tec@Dec 15 2005, 12:08 PM

nvm lah....1.5L cost abt 10k more than the 1.3.....if u r juz using as transport n not going for performance, ur 1.3 is gd enuff liao....cheer up....collect car liao rem to jio me out for kopi session.....can intro to u some fit/jazz drivers to poison ur mind....:cheeky:

Ya loh, quite true lah.Just wan to feel the comfort that bikes dun offer.Kind of miz my bike :weep:

Anyway,mus jio me out for Fit/Jazz rounding session once I got it leh :cheer:

Originally posted by [V]tec@Dec 15 2005, 12:04 PM

reset ecu is to let the ecu learn ur driving pattern again....do this when u r having poor fc or when adding mods....

CVTF is the new ATF designed to work with the cvt gearbox.....

OIC. . . guess got more to learn from u. :thumb:

BTW nice car & fierce headlight :angry:

Originally posted by akapovic1@Dec 15 2005, 12:04 PM

wah lau eh!!!!:faint:

Got so much things 1 meh!!:faint:

I tot only got 1.3L Fit mah, and got 1.4L Jazz!!!

Since when got so many diff!!!:faint:

Sian liao..Shldnt hav cm forum demoralized myself:cry:

Let me die ba:sian::faint:

Ralax lar, u chosse the car & u seen it before rite, OK lar. 1.3l not bad wat. swee swee lar.

U come forum then know so much thing abt Fit & Jazz rite, so not demoralized wat, you still get to know us mah. :makeup:

BTW if u really want to die :confused: transfer your Fit ownership to me first can WAHAhahaha :lol: :p

Originally posted by akapovic1@Dec 15 2005, 12:15 PM

Ya loh, quite true lah.Just wan to feel the comfort that bikes dun offer.Kind of miz my bike :weep:

Anyway,mus jio me out for Fit/Jazz rounding session once I got it leh :cheer:

Why not once u get ur car, give us a ride :D

Originally posted by akapovic1@Dec 15 2005, 12:52 PM

Any1 knw wats the hp of a Fit 1.3?

U mean Handphone No? hehehehe

Arh Horse power . . . . hum . . . wher did I left the spec . . . . . Wait check liao let u know