Jump to content
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

honda jazz or fit?


Recommended Posts

Originally posted by misterbean@Dec 28 2005, 10:45 AM

If you are worried, you can ask the dealer to delay the registration until the SGB4XXX series are fully taken up ... that is, if you can wait :cheeky:

Yup if you can wait lor, cause 4XXX can last months lor. :goodluck:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by JJBuBBle@Dec 28 2005, 10:58 AM

Yup if you can wait lor, cause 4XXX can last months lor. :goodluck:

Bo pian ... some ppl die die cannot have 4 one ... then again, you may end up with SBG5444 :cheeky:

Adventure

Getting lost is part of the fun

 

Aug 2003 - Oct 2004: Kawasaki KRR150

Oct 2004 - Feb 2006: Honda CBR400RRR

Oct 2005 - Jun 2006: Honda Wave R

Nov 2005 - ???: Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird

Akan Datang: Suzuki GSX-R600K6

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by misterbean@Dec 28 2005, 01:15 PM

Bo pian ... some ppl die die cannot have 4 one ... then again, you may end up with SBG5444 :cheeky:

Wow if kena 4141, 4747, 4744, 4545, 4114, 4123, 4321, 4567 also nice wat.

 

Who say 4 not nice, if really want to check, you got to bring your birth day, year, time & day to check if 4 is not good for you. :cheeky:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by JJBuBBle@Dec 28 2005, 06:39 PM

Who say 4 not nice, if really want to check, you got to bring your birth day, year, time & day to check if 4 is not good for you. :cheeky:

No need to check lah ... mine confirm auspicious ... SFH46XX ... so always leading the pack like Rossi :shades:

Adventure

Getting lost is part of the fun

 

Aug 2003 - Oct 2004: Kawasaki KRR150

Oct 2004 - Feb 2006: Honda CBR400RRR

Oct 2005 - Jun 2006: Honda Wave R

Nov 2005 - ???: Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird

Akan Datang: Suzuki GSX-R600K6

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by misterbean@Dec 28 2005, 10:48 PM

No need to check lah ... mine confirm auspicious ... SFH46XX ... so always leading the pack like Rossi :shades:

Wahahaha like that also can. :giddy:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by akapovic1@Dec 29 2005, 02:58 PM

Na bei,even bikes aso nvr sell so fast.S'porean getting richer huho_O

Wah dont compare car to bike leh, both different form, different feel :D

 

Fast good mah, then hope to skip SBE cycle. :lol: wahahaha

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by shoei@Dec 30 2005, 12:28 AM

ya bike keep as toy ma

 

:cheeky:

u still keeping your TL? :thumb:

 

some never keep le ... saw so many bikes on sale in Garage Sales section due to upgrading to car ... including some that were well taken care of ... so sad :weep:

Adventure

Getting lost is part of the fun

 

Aug 2003 - Oct 2004: Kawasaki KRR150

Oct 2004 - Feb 2006: Honda CBR400RRR

Oct 2005 - Jun 2006: Honda Wave R

Nov 2005 - ???: Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird

Akan Datang: Suzuki GSX-R600K6

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by NormalAspirated@Dec 30 2005, 07:18 AM

Opposite ... ...

No money. :p

Enjoy 2 wheels! :cheer: :cheeky:

Adventure

Getting lost is part of the fun

 

Aug 2003 - Oct 2004: Kawasaki KRR150

Oct 2004 - Feb 2006: Honda CBR400RRR

Oct 2005 - Jun 2006: Honda Wave R

Nov 2005 - ???: Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird

Akan Datang: Suzuki GSX-R600K6

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by misterbean@Dec 30 2005, 09:08 AM

some never keep le ... saw so many bikes on sale in Garage Sales section due to upgrading to car ... including some that were well taken care of ... so sad :weep:

:sweat: You hinting something Arh :cheeky:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by JJBuBBle@Dec 30 2005, 12:52 PM

:sweat: You hinting something Arh :cheeky:

Hmm, no lah ... just get the feeling that even passionate bikers may call it a day sometimes ... wonder if it will happen to me :help:

Adventure

Getting lost is part of the fun

 

Aug 2003 - Oct 2004: Kawasaki KRR150

Oct 2004 - Feb 2006: Honda CBR400RRR

Oct 2005 - Jun 2006: Honda Wave R

Nov 2005 - ???: Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird

Akan Datang: Suzuki GSX-R600K6

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by misterbean@Dec 30 2005, 01:54 PM

Hmm, no lah ... just get the feeling that even passionate bikers may call it a day sometimes ... wonder if it will happen to me :help:

You . . . . wahahaha you dont have to lar. kekekeke

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by akapovic1@Jan 4 2006, 05:32 PM

Beginning to feel regretful buying Fit..Coz many ppl said for that price might as well get a bigger 1,like Lancer,Altis,Honda City,Vios... :sian:Can any1 say something to console me? :cry:

Fuel consumption, you win :cheer:

 

Chio factor, you also win :cheer:

 

Win liao lor :cheer:

Adventure

Getting lost is part of the fun

 

Aug 2003 - Oct 2004: Kawasaki KRR150

Oct 2004 - Feb 2006: Honda CBR400RRR

Oct 2005 - Jun 2006: Honda Wave R

Nov 2005 - ???: Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird

Akan Datang: Suzuki GSX-R600K6

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by akapovic1@Jan 4 2006, 05:32 PM

Beginning to feel regretful buying Fit..Coz many ppl said for that price might as well get a bigger 1,like Lancer,Altis,Honda City,Vios... :sian:Can any1 say something to console me? :cry:

Come on, Fit is a sporty car leh, it got the look, space, fun car & easy to maintain leh.

 

I gave up on Fit as I caculated the cost & I need bigger room & in rtn no sporty look :weep:

 

1 price, 1 quality, you gain some you loss some :D

 

Now 1.3 next upgrade 1.6 then 2.0 then 3.2 lor. :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




  • DAIS_1MONTHFREE_SingaporeBikes banner_Motorcycle_300X250.jpg

×
×
  • Create New...