SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

LOUSY After sales service :Take note and don't go the bike shop

Not all motordiam in bukit merah like to kutok new or old riders, some are ok..........:)

I have been with HH since army days and now i even now go to the son's new co-partner outlet nearby....RaceWerks.....Keep it up william,norman and team.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

http://x3f.xanga.com/df409bea462b710806617/z8012352.jpg

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pls someone volunteer to be suicide bomber and go inside that black shop

This one must find Osaman B L to get his kamikaze man lah...but almost the world army also cannot find him leh.

wah u steady .. brave sia.

if the bike shop report police say got bomb threat.

u sure up lorry kana tracing paper

Like that..police station also kana bomb..LOL!

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

actually one word to say la.. nt supporting bikeshop or wht but .. most 2nd hand bike.. if you dont know well about bikes.. get a old bird along.. to see and hear the condition of the bike and engine.. if not kenna chop also dunno. but if you are getting new bike.. anybike shop also same price one la.. see chop you alot or lil bit.. dont chop you how to earn a living? service no good go whatever shops which makes you comfortable lor. they didnt force you to go back to their shop and service wad..

Bro, I fully agree with you.

Most bikers tend to fall for an impulse buy & fail to do their homework. Know what bike you want & do a web search for forums, highlighting the niggling faults with the bikes. Know what to expect from the bike. When you like the bike, take your time to peruse it properly, looking for tell-tale signs of a crash. Ask the salesman to run the engine for a few minutes to listen to any rattlings sounds. If he refuses, leave....

If you're not confident, leave. But even if you're confident, take your time to decide. Don't fall for strongarm tactics of salesmen....

And like OhMiGosh said, bring an experienced friend along.... preferable an ugly, tough-looking SOB.... hahahahaha!!

"Keep your friends close but your enemies closer"

Bro, I fully agree with you.

Most bikers tend to fall for an impulse buy & fail to do their homework. Know what bike you want & do a web search for forums, highlighting the niggling faults with the bikes. Know what to expect from the bike. When you like the bike, take your time to peruse it properly, looking for tell-tale signs of a crash. Ask the salesman to run the engine for a few minutes to listen to any rattlings sounds. If he refuses, leave....

If you're not confident, leave. But even if you're confident, take your time to decide. Don't fall for strongarm tactics of salesmen....

And like OhMiGosh said, bring an experienced friend along.... preferable an ugly, tough-looking SOB.... hahahahaha!!

Ty.. but what i trying to put through is that.. can someone really tell me which bikeshop dont chop ppl or "make" money out of you? then how they going to pay their mechs? rental? or staffs?

Definately when you sell your old bike to a shop. lets say Seller B sells his bike and get a new bike from this shop , at that time its in good condition, no problem with engine etc etc.. and they'll just leave it at there until someone come and buy it. 1 mth later..Buyer A pass his 2B and got excited to get his first bike and happen to saw B's bike at this particular shop and decided to get it. yes maybe on the outside its still the same as 1 mth ago. but the bike didnt start for 1 mth liao.. also we will not know how the previous owner mantain the bike or how the way he ride it(maybe thought of selling liao so anyhow whack the bike and dont bother to take care of it). thats when the trouble come.. major problems dont happen over night, but over a period of time. Maybe for the first month the new owner ride and nothing happened. but problems started to come during the 2nd month? thats why buy 2nd hand bike is HENG or SWAY. the shop give you warranty for a period of time cause they are responsible for it. but dont blame them when the 2nd hand bike fails.

want a good buy? then get a new bike! definately will not give you much problems(unless you really that suay)

"R" to we pray.

The new Religion

always remembered 糖果

For CASE, you need a lot of people complaining the same shop before they'll take action, even then, at most an article in the papers if they think the problem will risk the lives of riders. If not, a small column on their website, that no one sees.

For small claims court, you better have paperwork in your favour, if you do, it'll be open and close case and you should win. If there's any thing that can be disputed, they'll tell you both to settle. They don't waste time one. No paperwork, they can't do anything for you.

For CASE, you need a lot of people complaining the same shop before they'll take action, even then, at most an article in the papers if they think the problem will risk the lives of riders. If not, a small column on their website, that no one sees.

For small claims court, you better have paperwork in your favour, if you do, it'll be open and close case and you should win. If there's any thing that can be disputed, they'll tell you both to settle. They don't waste time one. No paperwork, they can't do anything for you.

GUYS thanks for all the Advice and all the comment given, The thing is, i'm not happy with the bike shop services and, recommend all fellow bikers not to go there ... regarding price whise i think they gave me a darm good price after going to other bike shop from diffent parts of singapore ... Regarding 2nd hand bike i don't expect it to be flawless & i don't mind lousy tryes or flat bettery ... but still, it is very not professional and not gentleman to say one thing and not fufilling it the next moment .. i know they are running a buisness but still at least be more honest... to all who read this and have the same opinion as me THANK YOU for not going there.

I'm Inactive >>> :sleep:

Precisely...

Anyway, IMO i think GHC at the bendemeer road quite ok. The only time I bought a bike from motorshop was GHC. and I was a poor student needing a transport for work. I bought a daelim bike at $1000 everything in.

Then I got this problem, as all my $$ has been used to pay school fees i dun have enou cash with me. then the saleman did try to help me abit by closing one eyes,, say I pay $700 and then the remaining 300 i pay within the next 2 months therefore I can take 3rd party insurance and also dun need to pay the admin fees for instalment.

I nvr read anything abt GHC in bendemeer in this forum, maybe no noise mean good news?? hahaha. anyone has experience from this outlet?

not dun have is you never search hard enuff, 7 years ago I was a poor student like you. bought a tzr there and went there practically everyday for the next 3 months haha... :cry: buy bike from there really can Go Home Cry from one of the forummer when i post up my incident 7 years ago... anyway its so long ago and learn how to dismantle and assemble a tzr inside out now :cheeky:

@Rep-56: really surprize that you are their regular and they treated you this way, can understand where you are coming from. my anger for my tzr was nothing lesser then yours imagine i was a new customer to the bikeshop. chill and find another bikeshop =)

May 2001 - Yamaha TZR 125

Oct 2001 - Honda NSR 150 SP

Jan 2008 - Honda CBR 600 RR Movistar

Jun 2010 - Honda CB400 Vtec Spec 2

"stop asking me what I want, because if I say out.

are you able to match up?

no one is taking you as a fool, but if you admit then you are a fool through and through period."

not dun have is you never search hard enuff, 7 years ago I was a poor student like you. bought a tzr there and went there practically everyday for the next 3 months haha... :cry: buy bike from there really can Go Home Cry from one of the forummer when i post up my incident 7 years ago... anyway its so long ago and learn how to dismantle and assemble a tzr inside out now :cheeky:

HEHE, GOOD WAY TO LEARN YA BRO

Once A Rider,aLways A RideR

HEHE, GOOD WAY TO LEARN YA BRO

haha yea :smile: but nightmarish indeed, imagine i give such devotion to all my subjects during my school days... I would definitely be a doctor by now :angel:

no one is taking you as a fool, but if you admit then you are a fool through and through period."

bo pian one..

last time brought my bike from albert

then wanted to change bike they don't have so went to speedway.

albert do have a early settlement but it reason 100plus.(they sold me the bike quite cheap so quite alright).

so went to speedway and got my bike. still quite alright.

got 2 bike from speedway until recently.

wanted to buy a new bike so put deposit.

then suddenly saleman called say boss (ah tiong) dun wan to close me deal.

(in my heart i say wow.. put deposit arleady le can cancel my order? if customer put deposit arleady say dun wan you think the shop will accept ma?)

so nvn mind thick skin went back to albert.. hahahha but at changi one..

good service and better price than speedway.

story did not end here..

when settling my bike from speedway. the early settlement turn out to be 800.

(it dangerous for WEAK heart)hahahah

hahahah check with speedway they claim that they got give me discount...

hahaha

then ok lor..

pay and nvn go back.. nor recommend my friend there anymore.

Arai V-Cross2 Arai Rx7r3 Haga Arai Ram2 Arai Rx7r3 Conlin Edward Arai Rx7r3 Mick Doohan Arai Ram 2 Arai Rx7r4 Gunmetal Arai RX7r4 Shinaya Nakano Shoei X11 Kato Black Arai Ram 3 Gunmetal Arai Ram 3 Shoei Neotec Shoei J-cruise

KTM 200EXC Gilera Runner SP Aprilia RS250 Hornet 250 Gilera Runner Vxr Yamaha Yzf 05R6 Honda Wave 125 X9 Evo 200 SilverWing 400 Yamaha Tmax XP500 NC700XD STX C650GT

Interesting... share with me the story leh, i hear last time that they black shop...so I interested to know more. That time I no choice they offer the cheapest bike that I can afford and so I purchase from them.

Anyway, the repair section and the sales are two separate business.... I would say the repair section are expensive...

Interesting... share with me the story leh, i hear last time that they black shop...so I interested to know more. That time I no choice they offer the cheapest bike that I can afford and so I purchase from them.

Anyway, the repair section and the sales are two separate business.... I would say the repair section are expensive...

repair expensive hor can problem can be rectify nvm, the point is someone do repair and don't even know whats the problem, that is the best part :thumb: anyway my previous post say it all so no point going further :p

anyway i have turn to reputable biketiam, maybe they charge higher. but if you know what you want and how to go about talking to them. at least they are transparent to you when it comes to pricing and paperwork.

since that incident my current 2 biketiams and garage have been giving me no problem.

the best is buy 1st hand bike...

if ur buying 2nd hand bike u r already taking the risk.,...

btw i owe s=====n 5 mth instament of my x1 but they still dun wan to tow my bike...

funny leh

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn154/m0nster_amy/CIMG7800-1.jpg

!!!!!! BaRneY I'm aFtEr UuUuUuUuU!!!!!!!!

btw i owe s=====n 5 mth instament of my x1 but they still dun wan to tow my bike...

funny leh

maybe you have stealth on your bike so they cannot find it :angel: no offense bro just joking :cheeky:

GUYS thanks for all the Advice and all the comment given, The thing is, i'm not happy with the bike shop services and, recommend all fellow bikers not to go there ... regarding price whise i think they gave me a darm good price after going to other bike shop from diffent parts of singapore ... Regarding 2nd hand bike i don't expect it to be flawless & i don't mind lousy tryes or flat bettery ... but still, it is very not professional and not gentleman to say one thing and not fufilling it the next moment .. i know they are running a buisness but still at least be more honest... to all who read this and have the same opinion as me THANK YOU for not going there.

this is about their ethic.. nowadays ppl do business very hard to talk about ethic.. we shud not take bikeshop words for granted.. very few bikeshop will tell u the truth.. i personally like planet motor.. they spoilt my bike part, they tell me so.. they got second hand part for me, i paid for it.. i dun blame them and i dun even question them.. think u like this shop rite??

@Rep-56: really surprize that you are their regular and they treated you this way, can understand where you are coming from. my anger for my tzr was nothing lesser then yours imagine i was a new customer to the bikeshop. chill and find another bikeshop =)

haha.. din read ur post, but i almost bought a bike from them.. but finally i decided to get from private seller..

funny leh

wow.. dun play play.. later they calculate outstanding interest HIGH HIGH.. u dun kpkb here.. :p

http://koenigsegg.hotcars4.us/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/stig1.gif

Class2,2A,2&3. Demerit 12 Pts.

2006-2008 -NSR150SP

2008-2009 -GRS400

2009-2012 -Piaggio X9

2012-Present-FZ16ST

• 4 weeks later...

$oouthorn Mutors SUCKKZss Big Time!! A few of my members suffered terrible losses and got themselves CON big time!! The mechanics are dumps while the manager are like sharks waiting to pounce on the customers. Sighz, stupid blur blur sotongs go to that motorshop and do servicing and such! Hey!! Come on la..so many incidents happened and so many problems dealing with that shop, still got the DARE to deal with them? Sighz!!

I experienced first hand dealing with them after I step in and defend my friend. She got cheated of the full servicing and paid for it.After she brought the bike home, I got suspicious..check the bike and even remove the engine oil and spark plug!! F...K!! there was no engine oil but black,degraded engine oil and a burnt out spark plug!! Put back the engine oil and ride back to the shop!

I really F..K the manager. I didnt give up even after the mech tried to soften the situation. GONG HO all the way till they apologized and replaced all damages.

http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq179/icelkips/jenazah.jpg

My enemy is sleeping.U wana join her?

$oouthorn Mutors SUCKKZss Big Time!! A few of my members suffered terrible losses and got themselves CON big time!! The mechanics are dumps while the manager are like sharks waiting to pounce on the customers. Sighz, stupid blur blur sotongs go to that motorshop and do servicing and such! Hey!! Come on la..so many incidents happened and so many problems dealing with that shop, still got the DARE to deal with them? Sighz!!

I experienced first hand dealing with them after I step in and defend my friend. She got cheated of the full servicing and paid for it.After she brought the bike home, I got suspicious..check the bike and even remove the engine oil and spark plug!! F...K!! there was no engine oil but black,degraded engine oil and a burnt out spark plug!! Put back the engine oil and ride back to the shop!

I really F..K the manager. I didnt give up even after the mech tried to soften the situation. GONG HO all the way till they apologized and replaced all damages.

:giddy: :giddy: :giddy: :giddy: :giddy: :giddy: :giddy: :giddy: :giddy: :giddy: :giddy: :giddy: :giddy: :giddy: :giddy: :faint:

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

• 1 month later...

When buying a bike.Consider as many alternatives(including private sellers).

Find out as many specs that are specific.That is how I did for mine.

I only had rectifier problem in between and had it replaced when 2 of my brand new batteries just went bust.Thats it,3 years there on no problems.

Some of the jokers(mainly shops) want to close deals as fast as they can.Will throw in all the goodies to make you 'steam'.Then again,don't let your hormones intoxicate you because of the love of getting the bike.Face the real world,speak to the suspected joker and grill him with specific questions .see if he knows what he intends to sell you.

LAST ADVICE:GET THE WARRANTY WRITTEN BLACK AND WHITE!

Alot of riders fail to do this causing this slimy ****ers to get away.

RIDDEN

1) HONDA NSR 125RR FM365H (full ownership)

5th Sept 2006 - current

2) YAMAHA RXZ 135 FR2289E (full ownership)

1st Sept 2008 - 20th March 2009

3) PIAGGIO X9 180 FU6124E (full ownership)

11th May 2010 - current

bt5w i agree dat s...... m..... is a ***** shop....

wanted to buy in my fz x1 for 1k???

funny??? albert took in mine for 1.6.. alot of diff....

too bad my kawa instalment w dem

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn154/m0nster_amy/CIMG7800-1.jpg

!!!!!! BaRneY I'm aFtEr UuUuUuUuU!!!!!!!!

i think what we CAN do is we prank those shop back...for those not regulars at the above-mentioned shops..we can pretend to buy a bike there...be so enthusiastic and hyper bout whatever bike..say this say that make the boss happy..then finally when u want to sign the papers...CHANGE UR MIND..confirm their mouth open big big

NSR SP Dec 07

RXZ Feb Mar 08

Spark May July 08

RXZ July-Nov 08-09

X1 Dec - June 10

XR4 June Aug 10

RXZ Aug - Jan 10 - 11

S4 Feb 11- Mar 12

125z Mar 12 - ??

i think what we CAN do is we prank those shop back...for those not regulars at the above-mentioned shops..we can pretend to buy a bike there...be so enthusiastic and hyper bout whatever bike..say this say that make the boss happy..then finally when u want to sign the papers...CHANGE UR MIND..confirm their mouth open big big

then they will feel frustrated.. taking out a sharper knife to those unaware of their style.. then some1 will bleed even worse..

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

Hey there. I share the same sentiments as you. I had almost the same experience when I bought a 2nd hand bike from them some years back.

Not only after sales service bad, their admin also F*ck*d Up!

Ever seen ure log card bike description is different bike model?

My bike Italian and 200cc, they put Honda 400cc!!! Hello? I only got 2B license lei. And best she still can tell me "why dun u ride the bike 1st then when we settle the paper works, you can come back next monday and collect your new log card."

I tell you I alr angry cos some of the parts for the bike I told them to change they nv fullfill their promise then this. I so angry then I say, "If TP stop me ask for log card how??? You answer OKAY????" She straight away go quite and gave me a dumb look. I got so mad untill the boss came and gave me a drink man.

The other f*ck*d up thing, b4 I commit, I told them I want them to change some parts cos it will easily wear off, they agreed.1 of the things I asked for change was the belt. They say they change. Yah they rili rili change the parts man! Not trusting them completely, I went to another wkshop a few day later to get my bike checked. You noe wat the mechanic says???!!!!

"How come ure 4 stroke bike using a 2 stroke belt????" Wah I tell you,,,,I never never gonna trust this snakes again!!!! If it's some small stuff nevermind. But this kindda stuff involves safety loh? What if the bike malfunctions on the rd or something???

Haiz. . . . . .Ppl ppl ppl

Please

Please

Please

Please

Please!!!!!!!!!!

Avoid these shops (yes they have 2 outlets there) unless you wanna have a bad and bitter experience!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!