SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Gers, What you do when you are stared at on the road?

daniujie

Gers, What you do when you are stared at on the road?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Gers, What you do when you are stared at on the road?

• Stare Back
    • Let them smell your smoke
    • Act as if nothing happen
    • Hold your horn down until they stop staring

Heh den u must be a chio bu :D For my case... no one helps... lucky instructor at SSDC all very helpful, once i drop my bike, they will come over to help me pick up. Heh den i juz kk siao try to pick up but i know they sure help me... i know i being lazy.. but anyway i try lotsa of times liao but still cant pick-up :pity: There was once i drop my bike and they are no bike instructor ard my area and in the end a car instructor come out from his car and help me instead :sweat:

haha, no lah me not chio bu. next time we go outing you see me, then you noe i not chio bu liao :D . SSDC instructors some very nice one. They see you buang, will run to you and help you pick up one. but got some, so bad. they noe you buang, never help but at the end of the lesson, you noe what he say "you noe why just now you buang? blah blah blah" kaoz, noe i buang then never come and help. make me release those pitiful look to those guys around to see who can help me :pity:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must do things on your own, then you will learn ma, then you will improve.
ya lor, got once i manage to raise my bike. then i finally realise y last time i cannot lift up the bike. haha. coz i never press the hand brake. so everytime i exert strength to pick up the bike, it will roll away from me. so now i also can pick up my phantom even if it drop :sweat:

haha, no lah me not chio bu. next time we go outing you see me, then you noe i not chio bu liao :D . SSDC instructors some very nice one. They see you buang, will run to you and help you pick up one. but got some, so bad. they noe you buang, never help but at the end of the lesson, you noe what he say "you noe why just now you buang? blah blah blah" kaoz, noe i buang then never come and help. make me release those pitiful look to those guys around to see who can help me :pity:

so much for sexual equalities eh? :sian:

http://shovelhead.us/shop/images/BRO_HELMET.jpg

Guest Stan
me ok lah, most of the time, they will help me pick up the bike one. maybe dun wan me kenna run down by car and hold them up :D

maybe cos u pretty mah.... hahaha... am i rite???

but then i realli saw alot of gals at bbdc who dropped their bike and abt 30% of em has the strength to propped the bike back up :cheer: power!!

yeap.. now i juz pickup my own bikes... strange....after that incident now the bikes start to feel light.... i m turning into xena after a few falls....

well not true...body aching now...after picking bike myself again.. oh well.. thank goodness its only a 2b bike...

i cant imagine picking up that 750cc monster..

yeap.. now i juz pickup my own bikes... strange....after that incident now the bikes start to feel light.... i m turning into xena after a few falls....

well not true...body aching now...after picking bike myself again.. oh well.. thank goodness its only a 2b bike...

wait til u go class 2 lor... :D

wheres my siggy?!?!

after the first time you are able to pick up the bike, normally you will be able to pick it up subsequently liao lor. need technique lah :smile:

Guest mini pie
Erm... there was once I was at a traffic junction. As usual when the lights are red, I will gaze around, and that time a petite girl riding a Steed caught my attention. She's sweet-looking, petite (small frame), wore cute slippers and was riding a 400cc heavy metal beast. I had this absolute admiration for her, and couldn't keep my eyes off her. She noticed this and was visibly embarrassed. I mean, she probably just got her bike (cos she rode so slowly and carefully when the lights turned green), and thought of herself as a 2A greenhorn. But my intentions were not to taunt her, intimidate her, but rather to admire her for riding such a heavy bike for her small size. Well her reaction was to look down, look away, which really made me feel ashamed for making her feel this way. :sweat:

So what am I driving at here? Err... if you are the girl riding the Steed a couple of (or maybe 3 or 4) months back at South Bridge Road at around 8:30pm and there was this guy on a black S4 "staring" at you, can you pls PM me? :shy:

Oops! No, I mean... errr... different girls will have different reactions? :cheeky:

so long le.....u still thinking about her.....haiz.....

Guest Jade
after the first time you are able to pick up the bike, normally you will be able to pick it up subsequently liao lor. need technique lah :smile:

never use brute strength, you'll only hurt yourself. Take care of your back, especially.

Guest kYo_L|a
Man"]I used to date a hot chick who is gettin her 2B.

I was pillioned by a hot chick on an S4.

I know a hot chick on an SRAD 750.

I know a hot chick on a TA 150.

I know a hot chick who stays near me on an S4.

I juz got to know a hot chick ridin a WR.

Conclusion : Girls are hot wearing less than bikinis......oops! i mean girls are hot when their riding a bike......i think it's damnz cool man....

Hey.. i reallly pity the gal's bike who pillion u loh.. her suspension nearly gave way... >_

but i shud agree with ya that the WR one is a real chick man! Cool...

Guest koyok
Man"]I used to date a hot chick who is gettin her 2B.

Right... I used to date a hot chick who is gettin her 2B too... just that they are different chicks... :D

Man"]I was pillioned by a hot chick on an S4.

Hey.. i reallly pity the gal's bike who pillion u loh.. her suspension nearly gave way... >_

Yeah and pillion power-cut too... right, kYo_L|a? :eek:

Man"]I know a hot chick on a TA 150.

I know her too... :D

Man"]I juz got to know a hot chick ridin a WR.

i shud agree with ya that the WR one is a real chick man! Cool...

Yeah she's a chick, that one. Can I know her too? :D

saw this girl riding a kawa kips near my house. stopped at a traffic light and i was looking at her. actually i was looking at her bike. she turned over and stare at me(inverse position? she stare me not i stare her) and i gave the thumbs to indicate that she had a nice bike. den she super arrogant. turn away and started blowing at me! when the light turned green, she sped off in those dragging pattern. :nono:

saw this girl riding a kawa kips near my house. stopped at a traffic light and i was looking at her. actually i was looking at her bike. she turned over and stare at me(inverse position? she stare me not i stare her) and i gave the thumbs to indicate that she had a nice bike. den she super arrogant. turn away and started blowing at me! when the light turned green, she sped off in those dragging pattern. :nono:
quite hostile leh. i think if people gimme thumbs up, maybe i will just smile back

chase after her then show her cheeky face lah. maybe this time round she do wheelie 4 u to c leh. :lol:

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/12609/May%20Lai.jpghttp://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/12609/May%20LaiLai.jpg

#K029

Eat To Ride, Ride To Eat

Eat To Ride Another Day!

got the same experience from a certain-race girl on ah-pi-la....out of nothing started peh-pehing at a few friends and me....so we all juz decided to keep right behind her...in the end she beat the red light while we r about to form up ard her at the junction :lol: :lol:

got the same experience from a certain-race girl on ah-pi-la....out of nothing started peh-pehing at a few friends and me....so we all juz decided to keep right behind her...in the end she beat the red light while we r about to form up ard her at the junction :lol: :lol:

oh~ den u all also go disturb back mahz. i never loh. all i did was to try to indicate to her that she got a nice bike.

oh~ den u all also go disturb back mahz. i never loh. all i did was to try to indicate to her that she got a nice bike.

we nvr disturb her what :pity: juz happened to be on the same route with her...then she peh-peh so loud...maybe she saw something on the roadside waving at her loh....thats y we stay right behind her :smile:

she panicked i tink... :lol: :lol: :lol:

wheres my siggy?!?!

Guest shebiker67

Well... bikers should not be hostile towards another biker... We are a community.... :smile:

If a biker stare and I happen to catch a glance, if the biker smile, smile back... it's not gonna kill anyone... instead, it's good facial muscle exercise... heheheh :lol: On top of that, you may have just brighten up his/her day :p

There are occasions where drivers smile and gives thumbs up, smile back or/and give a nod... :smile:

So, I can't take part in this poll... :smile: